OWA - Premium Reply problem

When my OWA clients go to reply to an email....the new reply window opens but
can not type a reply..instead there is a box with a red "X" like there is a
picture missing.
Basic login works just fine....seems this problem is only with the Premium
client

Any ideas?

THanks

Steve
[Exchange 2003/Win 2000]
0
steveo (28)

Check the Windows XP installation if the is in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit\

 a triedit.dll and if they registred.

After you do this i think your problem is solved.

br
Michael Formann

"Steve-O" wrote:

> When my OWA clients go to reply to an email....the new reply window opens but
> can not type a reply..instead there is a box with a red "X" like there is a
> picture missing.
> Basic login works just fine....seems this problem is only with the Premium
> client
>
> Any ideas?
>
> THanks
>
> Steve
> [Exchange 2003/Win 2000]
0
mformann (1)

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

An Outlook 2003 Problem

replies to yourself
Is there a way in Outlook 2003, to not receive my own replies when answering mail that has me on the original "To" or "Cc" list? bourky <lostone@somewhere.net> wrote: > Is there a way in Outlook 2003, to not receive my own replies when > answering mail that has me on the original "To" or "Cc" list? If Outlook can tell that your address is in a recipient field, you won't get the reply. Apparently, the address in the receipient field doesn't match your address as Outlook knows it, for some reason. This can happen to me, too, w...

Text Very Small When Replying
I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an email but how does one set the default size? No matter what I ser the font size to when replying it always reverts back to the smallest size when I do another reply. Look, I'm 54! I can't read that small text! James Are you using stationery? Also, Alt + T, Options, Compose,....... -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunne0r.com> wrote in message news:OGt2E1OhKHA.1460@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an emai...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

IIS Admin Service Stops Repeatedly
Hi! I am having the same symtoms that are described in knowledge base article http://support.microsoft.com/?id=885264. The IIS admin and SMP services crashes repeatedly (6 times since last server restart 3 Hours Ago), after IIS crash I receive an instant phone call from my external OWA users!!! I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 R2 and that KB Hotfix does not apply to my OS version. I need help with this PLEASE!!!! The IIS Services simply goes down and theres no clue for me to start troubleshooting. The Exchange Server has been running for 3 months without an...

Send out blank reply
Recently, after receiving a message, my Outlook 2000 is sending out a blank reply message to the sender automatically. Would this cause by setting or virus? ...

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...

Problems with MFC list controls
I have a large list control with many inventory control items displayed within. When someone single clicks on an item, it displays information about that item in another part of the dialog. I have a three-fold problem, the master list has multiple columns in it, in order to make the selection work properly, only column 0 can be selected, is there a way to make a valid row selection if you select an item using any of the other columns? Second issue is the highlight of the selection. Only column 0 in the list control will highlight, is there a way to make the entire row highlight when an...

Next button problems
I have a next button in a form that I have criteria for. I have a date field that has to be entered before going to another record. When I click the next button I get the pop up that says click update to continue but the form displays the next record instead of staying on the current record that needs updating. Here is the code that I am using. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Command39_Click() If IsNull([Post Called Customer]) Then MsgBox "You must click the UPDATE button to continue!!!" Cancel = True End If On Erro...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...

Problem inserting cut range
I'm trying to cut a range then insert the cut range at a particular location. The code looks like this: Range("F5:G" & ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count).Cut Range("D5").Insert(xlShiftToRight) However, when it reaches this point, I get an error saying "Cut method of Range class failed". I've tried changing the destination range so that it reads similar to the origin range, but that didn't help. Can someone help me get the syntax on this line correct? I've got several similar lines further down in the code. If I can fix thi...

Visio Printing Problem
I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin recommendations would be appreciated -- jqsandma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=136719 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or &quo...

Attachment problems
Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on ".exe" files. I know these are Level1 blocks, but can't find a way to configure it. I have recieved an important program and need to run it. Thanks in advance Scott Try here: Opening .exe Attachments with the Outlook E-mail Security Update and Outlook 2002 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Scott White" <ddltrade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OmVN4JVnDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on...

A Strange Printing Problem
Our accounting department maintains an Excel file, updated in an onging process, converted to a PDF at month close, and distributed to our senior management. There are nine worksheets, seven behave normally, but two worksheets default to printing 2 copies. No macros, viruses, etc. Any suggestions on a fix will be appreciated. Paul I would try a different PDF converter. There are a # of free ones out there. It would be a simple and quick test to see if that was the problem. "PA" wrote: > Our accounting department maintains an Excel file, updated in an onging > process,...

Ipaq
A user where I work has had problems with his Ipaq serial connection 'going to sleep' over the last couple of weeks. Here are some further details: It's an Ipaq 3890 using ActiveSync 3.7 on a Windows NT4 workstation running Office 97. He synchronises mail of approx 1.5g , which includes Office attachments. The PDA has been working fine for over a year on ActiveSync 3.5, and there has been no software upgrades or changes on the users PC. There are no error reports in any way, and nothing is shown in the event viewer. I have already tried the following: Reinstalled ActiveSync 3.5 R...

OWA Setup Questions #2
Hi All, I am attempting to install the newly released owaadmin tool. My IIS server currently hosts 3 websites all of which are published to their own urls via host headers all of the sites are using ssl. When Installing the owaadmin tool, it creates a new "Default Web Site" as the orginal "Default Web Site" has been renamed. The new "Default Web Site" contains only the files and path names pointing to "%systemroot%\Program Files\Outlook Web Access Administration" what I am doing is removing this new "Default Web Site" site using the I...

OWA and password change
I have OWA in the DMZ but the mail server is behind the DMZ. I have no problems accessing OWA but I do have a problem see the users on my DC. The real issue is that I am trying to have users change their own password within OWA and need to know what ports I need to have open without any security breach. I need to know what is safe to open and what's not safe to open. Thanks. Hi WooYing, have you seen this articel s? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179442 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259240 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/guidance/secmod44.mspx F...

MFC #define Problem
We've been using Visual C++ for at least two versions (VC++ 6.0, VC++ 7.0 .NET), but now we've upgraded to .NET 7.1.3088 and found that a macro define in shlobj.h includes the symbol NUM_POINTS. This generic name conflicts with a const declaration within the scope of a source file. Has anybody encountered this error? ...