OWA of Exchange 2003 can not save email to local

I have installed exchange 2003
but owa user can not save email to local computer?
please help me
thank you

0
2003 (11)

you mean can't save attachment file?

--
Jammyù�ٴ�
"OWA of Exchange 2003" <OWA of Exchange 2003@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g
> I have installed exchange 2003
> but owa user can not save email to local computer?
> please help me
> thank you

0
jammylo (214)
1/5/2005 7:17:08 AM
no,i can save attachment file,but I want to save text
how can I do it?
thank you

"JammyùÀÙ´Å" wrote:

> you mean can't save attachment file?
>
> --
> JammyùÀÙ´Å
> "OWA of Exchange 2003" <OWA of Exchange 2003@discussions.microsoft.com> ¼¶¼g
> ©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:DA1F52D3-5ACE-4BD0-91E8-81DC378040A4@microsoft.com...
> > I have installed exchange 2003
> > but owa user can not save email to local computer?
> > please help me
> > thank you

0
YHM (3)
1/5/2005 8:21:03 AM
Not sure what your intended goal is here.  If you could save the e-mail
locally, how would you expect that it be saved?  What would you expect would
be able to read th resulting saved e-mail file?  I don't know of any other
Web interfaces for e-mail (Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) that let you save e-mails.
If you want the text, then it seems to me that you would need to highlight
it, then copy and paste into a document.  There is, to my knowledge, no
ability to save messages locally.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"YHM" <YHM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> no,i can save attachment file,but I want to save text
> how can I do it?
> thank you
>

> "Jammyù�ٴ�" wrote:
>
>> you mean can't save attachment file?
>>
>> --
>> Jammyù�ٴ�
>> "OWA of Exchange 2003" <OWA of Exchange 2003@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> ���g
>> ��l��s�D:DA1F52D3-5ACE-4BD0-91E8-81DC378040A4@microsoft.com...
>> > I have installed exchange 2003
>> > but owa user can not save email to local computer?
>> > please help me
>> > thank you

0
Ben
1/5/2005 3:32:19 PM
user need download original email because of size limit of email box,but I
think you are right,the only method of keep text info is copy and paste,thank
you.

“Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]”编写:

> Not sure what your intended goal is here.  If you could save the e-mail
> locally, how would you expect that it be saved?  What would you expect would
> be able to read th resulting saved e-mail file?  I don't know of any other
> Web interfaces for e-mail (Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) that let you save e-mails.
> If you want the text, then it seems to me that you would need to highlight
> it, then copy and paste into a document.  There is, to my knowledge, no
> ability to save messages locally.
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
>

> "YHM" <YHM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > no,i can save attachment file,but I want to save text
> > how can I do it?
> > thank you
> >

> > "JammyùÀÙ´Å" wrote:
> >
> >> you mean can't save attachment file?
> >>
> >> --
> >> JammyùÀÙ´Å
> >> "OWA of Exchange 2003" <OWA of Exchange 2003@discussions.microsoft.com>
> >> ¼¶¼g
> >> ©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:DA1F52D3-5ACE-4BD0-91E8-81DC378040A4@microsoft.com...

0
YHM (3)
1/6/2005 2:59:01 AM
If user wan to download email for mailbox limit,
pls using POP3 mail client!

--
Jammyù�ٴ�
"YHM" <YHM@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D
> user need download original email because of size limit of email box,but I
> think you are right,the only method of keep text info is copy and
paste,thank
> you.
>

> ?�Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]?��??��?
>
> > Not sure what your intended goal is here.  If you could save the e-mail
> > locally, how would you expect that it be saved?  What would you expect
would
> > be able to read th resulting saved e-mail file?  I don't know of any
other
> > Web interfaces for e-mail (Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) that let you save
e-mails.
> > If you want the text, then it seems to me that you would need to
highlight
> > it, then copy and paste into a document.  There is, to my knowledge, no
> > ability to save messages locally.
> >
> > --
> > Ben Winzenz
> > Exchange MVP
> >

> > "YHM" <YHM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > no,i can save attachment file,but I want to save text
> > > how can I do it?
> > > thank you

2003@discussions.microsoft.com>
D:DA1F52D3-5ACE-4BD0-91E8-81DC378040A4@microsoft.com...

0
jammylo (214)

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems