OWA login changed after installing service pack 2!

we have exchange 20003 running on windows 2003 server.

I applied service pack 2 last night, and found out our remote users were
unable to login.

what has happend is this:

where our local domain name was simpson.com, but our email address was
homersimpson.com, before the service pack update a remote user would type
their usename, and it would put the domain name in front - as in
simpson\bart (if bart was username).

NOW when they try to login it shows homersimpson.com\bart and will not log
them in, and I have to tell them to type simpson\bart to get in.

what has changed, and how do I put it back?

0
Gary

You had customised your logon.asp pages for OWA.

SP2 has overwritten these. You can restore them from a backup, or just
remodify them.

 Oliver

0
o.moazzeziNO (822)
3/1/2007 1:59:27 PM
ah, had been so long I had forgotten about that.
thanks.

gary

"Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzeziNO@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote in message
> You had customised your logon.asp pages for OWA.
>
> SP2 has overwritten these. You can restore them from a backup, or just
> remodify them.
>
> Oliver

0
Gary
3/1/2007 2:10:35 PM
No worries,

Oliver

0
o.moazzeziNO (822)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

printing 2 charts on single page

chart MAcro to change on activecell

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Offline folder problems #2

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Frx login
FRX reporting error when generating a report in FRX. I have created a new company in my SQL data base. I can access the company in Great Plains but receive the following error in FRX. Cannot open database requested in login in 'NIHFI. Login fails. Database connection error number 1. Amy, When do you get this error? When switching to the new company as the default in FRx? If so, either the new company is not set up correctly in FRx or there is a permissions issue. What versions and service packs of GP and FRx are you using? What user are you trying this with? -- Victoria Yud...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

VCard issue #2

attachment previewers not installed?

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...