OWA insert ? in every message

Hello,

    I currently have a weird problem with all email sent from OWA, in every
email it insert a ? on the first line in every outgoing email.

    If I sent the email from Outlook there is no problem

    Does anybody know why?

Thank

ML

0
a7321 (13)

I've heard it said that this is an IE problem.  Try your mailbox from a
different machine to prove this first.

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

"Michel Lapointe" <a@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
>     I currently have a weird problem with all email sent from OWA, in
every
> email it insert a ? on the first line in every outgoing email.
>
>     If I sent the email from Outlook there is no problem
>
>     Does anybody know why?
>
> Thank
>
> ML

0
neil.hobson (1158)
6/23/2004 3:17:12 PM
Yep work fine on an other system...

Any idea what is causing that???

Thank

ML
"Neil Hobson [MVP]" <neil.hobson@nospam.silversands.co.uk> a �crit dans le
message de news:ORqaqUTWEHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I've heard it said that this is an IE problem.  Try your mailbox from a
> different machine to prove this first.
>
> --
> Neil Hobson
> Exchange MVP
>
> For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
> http://www.msexchangeblog.com
>
> "Michel Lapointe" <a@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> >     I currently have a weird problem with all email sent from OWA, in
> every
> > email it insert a ? on the first line in every outgoing email.
> >
> >     If I sent the email from Outlook there is no problem
> >
> >     Does anybody know why?
> >
> > Thank
> >
> > ML

0
a7321 (13)
6/23/2004 3:41:41 PM
A corrupt file, possibly mlang.dll.  I guess you could try copying a known
working version across, else try reinstalling IE.  Report back whether the
mlang.dll file works - I'll blog the results if it's favourable!  :-)

--

> Yep work fine on an other system...
>
> Any idea what is causing that???
>
> Thank
>
> ML
> "Neil Hobson [MVP]" <neil.hobson@nospam.silversands.co.uk> a �crit dans le
> message de news:ORqaqUTWEHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > I've heard it said that this is an IE problem.  Try your mailbox from a
> > different machine to prove this first.
> >
> > --
> > Neil Hobson
> > Exchange MVP
> >
> > For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
> > http://www.msexchangeblog.com
> >
> > "Michel Lapointe" <a@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > >     I currently have a weird problem with all email sent from OWA, in
> > every
> > > email it insert a ? on the first line in every outgoing email.
> > >
> > >     If I sent the email from Outlook there is no problem
> > >
> > >     Does anybody know why?
> > >
> > > Thank
> > >
> > > ML

0
neil.hobson (1158)
6/23/2004 4:36:13 PM
Tried, and it didn't fix the problem

message de news:u3Ai0AUWEHA.384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> A corrupt file, possibly mlang.dll.  I guess you could try copying a known
> working version across, else try reinstalling IE.  Report back whether the
> mlang.dll file works - I'll blog the results if it's favourable!  :-)
>
> --
> Neil Hobson
> Exchange MVP
>
> For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
> http://www.msexchangeblog.com
>
> "Michel Lapointe" <a@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Yep work fine on an other system...
> >
> > Any idea what is causing that???
> >
> > Thank
> >
> > ML
> > "Neil Hobson [MVP]" <neil.hobson@nospam.silversands.co.uk> a �crit dans
le
> > message de news:ORqaqUTWEHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > > I've heard it said that this is an IE problem.  Try your mailbox from
> > > different machine to prove this first.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Neil Hobson
> > > Exchange MVP
> > >
> > > For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
> > > http://www.msexchangeblog.com
> > >
> > > "Michel Lapointe" <a@microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > > every

0