OWA FBA not functioning correctly

Hello,

I can't seem to get OWA FBA working correctly.  I can get to the Forms page
and issue my domain\userid and password and I get a "page cannot be displayed
error page".  The URL times out at
https://servername/exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll

Any ideas would be great.

bj
0
BJ (832)

accelerator calling member function twice
I've defined a accelerator key on a menu item. When i'm selecting the command, with the menu, it works correctly and the method is only called once. When i'm using the shortcut, my handler method is called twice I've tried using different accelerator keys with no success. Ideas please? Rick Are you handling the key in any other method like a PreTranslateMessage, or one of the key down or up calls? Tom "Rick Ruhl" <ricker@cssincorp.com> wrote in message news:%23Z8%23GRt5EHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I've defined a accelerator key on a men...

OWA Address books in pub folders
OWA - 2003. Is there a way to use an address book that resides in/as a public folder for OWA? In Outlook, you can go to the address book, rt click it and in the properties page you can select to have it used as an Outlook address book. Is there something similar in OWA? I am unable to find anything related. I have 3 additional addr. books in Pub Folders and the only way is to copy & paste individual addresses from them inot a message. Right now I can only "send a message to contact" in my own contacts folder, not any of the pub folder ones. Other than importing 2700 addresse...

left and right functions not found on specific computer
we have a shared database which uses left() and right() functions in a macro. this database works flawlessly on all computers except one. MINE. we typed ?Left([Forms]![Maint].[ActiveControl].[Tag],1) in the immediate window in VBA window and we get this error: run time error 40036 application defined or object defined error! since it works on all other computers we thought it was a reference problem. we have no "Missing" references and they are all the same as other computers. r we missing something? thanks for your help Maybe there is no 'active control&#...

If this correct use of Select
Hi there I want to use the following statement in the RowSource for a report but am unsure of whether it's correct: SELECT *, * FROM T_Participants RIGHT JOIN T_General ON T_Participants.[Student_ID] = T_General[StudentID_FK]; Does this look correct to anyone? Thank you in advance for your help. On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:29:32 -0700, forest8 <forest8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi there > >I want to use the following statement in the RowSource for a report but am >unsure of whether it's correct: > >SELECT *, * >FROM T_Partici...

What function convert text value to numeric value
What function convert text value to numeric value I want to sum 2 column in query Cloumn1 column2 1 2 I'm use expr1=([column1]+[clumn2]) that give me 12 But I want the result = 3 use: Val([fieldname])+Val([fieldname2]) that should work hth -- Maurice Ausum "a" wrote: > What function convert text value to numeric value > > I want to sum 2 column in query > > Cloumn1 column2 > > 1 2 > > I'm use expr1=([column1]+[clumn2]) that give me 12 > > B...

IF Function #6
Is it possible to define a text value in an IF function to a particular colour, the function is =IF(C38=1,"Win",IF(C38=2,"Win",IF(C38=-1,"Loss",IF(C38=-2,"Loss",IF(C38=0,0) )))) I would prefer the "Loss" to entered automatically in red. Many thanks do conditional formatting on the cell (or column) and say that if the cell value is "loss" paint it red.... goto Format>conditional formattting hope it helps. MPG "News Account" <curious.orange@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:PYmFe.13993$Fx3.1908@newsfe7-gu...

Stencil for Sequential Functional Chart (SFC)
I'm looking for a SFC Stencil. Does anybody help me? Thanks a lot Mosca ___________________________ D.I.A. S.r.l. Development In Automation Robot Division Via Pavesi, 26 29100 Piacenza, ITALY Tel. +39 523 497083 Fax. +39 523 487875 ...

Select range for function in a cell
Hi, is it possible to select create a formula in a cell. such as =SUM( and have the cursor be between the () so the user can select th appopriate range to enter? Or would this just be done separately. (Since one would need to know the range and WHERE to put the formul in..ie. what cell) similar to if you hit the autosum button but ther are no numbers above or the left, it simply waits for the user t select a range and then hits enter. THanks! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if I understood you correctly: No -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi, is it p...

how i can use CEDitView member function
hi ,Can any one tell me that how i can use the CEditView member funcion ,if my VIEW CLASS IS DERIVED FROM CView instead of CEditView. for example void CTEST9View::OnUpdate(CView* pSender, LPARAM lHint, CObject* pHint) { CEdit& theEdit = GetEditCtrl(); ------------------ ------------------ } But I am unable to get Get GetEditCtrl() ,so what i should do Arbind Mr David if u do not want to want tell, don't tell but don't do like this. "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:e$WzWnVYDHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi ,Can any one ...

The mode function
I looked up the capability of the mode function and it said that the only time it should return an #N/A value is when there are not two names, or numbers in a range. I am not sure why but for the given stock market sectors, the function below always returns a #N/A when it should return in this case the name finance. Any suggestions? ComputerandTechnology BasicMaterials Retail-Wholesale Medical Finance Finance IndustrialProducts Utilities Medical Finance =MODE(S832:S841) -- Thank you! Can't be used on text. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200908 "Do...

ignoring the falsepart in IIF Function
can someone please help me with this IIF Function in a Query. I want to write an IIF statement that only performs an action if the truepart = true. If the truepart = false then I want the statement to perform no action. is this possible using iif statement. If it is not then is there another Access function that will give me the desired results. Thanks Steve On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:22:32 -0700, steveh65@yahoo.com wrote: >can someone please help me with this IIF Function in a Query. I want >to write an IIF statement that only performs an action if the truepart >= true. If the ...

OWA 2003 hangs by certain times
Hi all! I hope someone can help me with this problem that is driving me crazy. I have an Exchange Server 2003 SP1 under Win2K2 Std, FBA authentication in HTTPS. This server has 2 sites connected to 2 different IPs, the default web site is the OWA's, and the other site hosts our webpage. The problem is that my OWA site hangs by certain times."Page cannot be displayed" is shown in the navigator when the problem occurs. But the other site (in the same server), continues working well. I have tried different NICs, I followed Microsoft's Support solutions for related problems, I ha...

Look at the corrective package for Windows
--ubbkrcyjejobmrvf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tdycdogyhcjarny"; type="multipart/alternative" --tdycdogyhcjarny Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="moosycblfocgztsij" --moosycblfocgztsij Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabiliti...

IF Function Help, Please:)
I need the IF function to add up two cells and if the sum is greater than or equal to 80, then the cell needs to read "80," if the sum is less than 80 I just want it to show whatever number it calculates (79 and below). This is for a timesheet with overtime. Thank you for your help!! Use: =IF(Cell1+Cell2<=80,Cell1+Cell2,80) The syntax: =IF(some result equals or is less than 80, TRUE: the result, FALSE: show 80) "Pepper233" wrote: > > I need the IF function to add up two cells and if the sum is greater than or > equal to 80, then the cell needs to rea...

How can I graph functions on Excel like a graphing calcutator ?
Is there any way to graph functions in y=mx+b form (or quadratic, etc.) in Excel, similar to graphing calculators, without creating a range of outcomes then graphing them? Stephen Bullen showed how: http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=ChtFrmla.zip Tushar Mehta wrote a utility to do the same: http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions - http://PeltierTech.com/ 2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUser...

Changing of Password in OWA
Take Note of the following I am using windows 2000 server sp4 and exchange 2003 How do I change password in OWA? Please help! Thanks, Rommel Your administrators can configure users ability to change passwords in OWA see http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4bbe7065-a04e-43ca-8220-859212411e10&displaylang=en Rommel Epino wrote: > Take Note of the following I am using windows 2000 server sp4 and exchange 2003 > > How do I change password in OWA? Please help! > > Thanks, > > Rommel ...

How secure is IS2K4 with OWA and RPC over HTTP??
Hello, I have a CheckPoint FW in front, then I put my ISA 2004 in my CheckPoint's DMZ, and then have a FE server in my trusted LAN that talks to my BE clustered Exchange server to get OWA or RPC over HTTP data out. My question is... how secure is my environment? I saw some articles talk about RPC over HTTP is not secure. Is this still true? http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/support/securityUpdate_6.jsp http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2003-23.html To meet our security audit, I need to disable any "page not found" helpful infos generated by IIS. How can I take them out or ...

V3 should sync tasks with correct due time and not default to 8am
When creating tasks in CRM v3 with a due date and time (i.e. 17th Feb 12.30pm) it syncs to Outlook with the correct date but sets the time to the default of 8am - how frustrating!! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssoluti...

formulas correct yet not calculating until reopening file
an excel file is not calculating based on programmed formulas unless i close the file save it then reopen. only then the formulas calculate Hi Tennille, Verify that the calculation mode (Tools | Options | Calculation Tab) is set to Automatic. --- Regards, Norman "tennille" <tennille@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76F5BE07-D24F-4F12-8DB5-4761931FD8E5@microsoft.com... > an excel file is not calculating based on programmed formulas unless i > close > the file save it then reopen. only then the formulas calculate > ...

OWA using Satellite Internet COnnection
We have some users in a remote camp that only have Satellite Internet. Their signal is strong and they tell me websites load relatively quick. We sucessfully use FTP to get data back and forth, but OWA is problematic and for the most part will not work. I have read alot of articles about exchange 2000 being troublesome with high latency connections, but all of the articles say upgrade to Exchange 2003 as it fixes it. I have Exchange 2003... DOes anyone have any experience with this. We have tried playing with Frame size and MTU...unsucessfully. On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:37:01 -0800, No...

Total not correct in Footer
I have four categories of income. Each category totals itself in the Income Type Footer, however, when I try to add each in the Bank Footer, I am asked for the various parameters I have named my text boxes. In the IncomeType Footer, I have: =Sum[SalesDep] =Sum[CashDep] =Sum[OtherIncDep] =Sum[OtherSalesDep] In the Bank Footer, I created four txt boxes. The names of each, the control source, and running sum are: Name: SalesDepRS Control Source: =Sum[SalesDep] Running Sum: Over Group Name: CashDepRS Control Source: =Sum[CashDep] Running Sum: Over Group Name: OtherIncDep...

Guide on Functions
Hello everyone! I study Economics and now we are covering a topic on Excel functions. Are there any free useful guides on them for students?? If possible, please email me at: zuvys@hotmail.com Thanx for any help! ;) see this url file:///D:/EXCEL/excel%20function%20dictionary.htm "Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:176EC337-24B6-4367-AE0D-54E3474318D5@microsoft.com... > Hello everyone! > > I study Economics and now we are covering a topic on Excel functions. Are > there any free useful guides on them for students?? > > If poss...

Locking from data entry but allowing oulining to function?
I would like to lock a set of rows and columns, but still allow the users to use the grouping I have set on various spreadsheets. Is this possible? If so, how to make it work, current if I lock any posrtion of the page, then thry to use the grouping buttons... they tell me the data is locked and protected. You must have the Data>Group and Outline area pre-set. Then you add event code to the worksheet module. Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() With Me .Protect Password:="justme", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True End With En...

OWA/Exchange 2003 and Dictionary for Spell Check
Does anyone know how to add words to the dictionary that OWA uses for spell check on an Exchange 2003 server? thanks, Jason "Jason" <jdheltne@compassnet.com> wrote: >Does anyone know how to add words to the dictionary that OWA uses for spell >check on an Exchange 2003 server? > >thanks, > >Jason > The custom spell check is not supported: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=825430 You'll need to have a look at http://www.slipstick.com/exs/owa.htm I've not yet looked into which packages are certified with E2K3 though. Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP,...

How do I bring up the correct record ?
I have a club database with over 225 records. I want to be able to open individual records in "form" for updatinig by creating an index where clicking on a name will open up the form with that individual's information on it. If it requires a macro please go slowly, I've never done one before. I already have my form, I just don't want to scroll through all those records. On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:55:01 -0800, ArthurRW wrote: > I have a club database with over 225 records. I want to be able to open > individual records in "form" for updatinig by creating ...