OWA exchange 2003 - cant browse FOLDER LIST

Hi all,

When i surf into my account on an Exchange 2003 Server, i
can see a folder list in the left hand pane. But it is NOT
possible to click these folders, and expand views, in
contrast to Outlook 2003 (fat client).

Is this not possible by default? The shortcuts below,
(still in the left pane), are the only means to access
e.g. the calendar, common folders etc. But other folders
that don't have the shortcuts aren't accessible. Why?

/Johan

0
anonymous (74722)

"Johan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> When i surf into my account on an Exchange 2003 Server, i
> can see a folder list in the left hand pane. But it is NOT
> possible to click these folders, and expand views, in
> contrast to Outlook 2003 (fat client).
>
> Is this not possible by default? The shortcuts below,
> (still in the left pane), are the only means to access
> e.g. the calendar, common folders etc. But other folders
> that don't have the shortcuts aren't accessible. Why?
>
> /Johan

Maybe your OWA installation has been restricted by segmentation?

http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=601

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
email3469 (73)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

contact list #13

how to find an item in a list control?

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Margin trouble with Publisher 2003
Hi, all. I've created a brochure using the trifold template, and am having some issues. Some specs: Publisher 2003 Canon i9900 printer, capable of edge-to-edge printing The issue: I can't actually get the publication to print edge-to-edge without the graphics being stretched. Also the margins are messed up. Bryce Alan Katz wrote: > I can't actually get the publication to print edge-to-edge without the > graphics being stretched. Also the margins are messed up. In most printers that support borderless printing, the printer driver stretches the page over the edge (to ...

Outlook 2003 drag and drop option has disappeared. Why?
It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has disappeard. I'm wondering if there is an on/off toggle somewhere I'm missing. Any ideas? What do you mean it has "disappeared?" What are you doing and what happens when you try? What information store are you using? -- Russ Valentine "Vic" <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38487EA7-641D-4A9E-ADE3-B127E57DD8AA@microsoft.com... > It seems my option to drag and drop messages from my inbox to folders has > disappeard. I'm wondering if there is...

How do I send a photo from Publisher 2003 to Adobe Photoshop Eleme
-- Pepperanne from Cape Cod If copy/paste doesn't work, select the picture, right-click, save as picture. Where are you getting the photo? If you are copying from the Office clipart site, you should be able to paste into Photoshop directly. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Pepperanne" <Pepperanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9E5547F-C3B2-49A8-95E1-3A18FFB5F014@microsoft.com... > > -- > Pepperanne fro...