OWA/Exch 2k7 Sent email going directly to draft

Hello,

I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send
an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message
in queue when using the queus file viewer.

Do you have any idea where to look to fing more information about this
problem ?

Ok found the problem. MSExchangeMailSubmission service was stopped...

remi.giroux@gmail.com a =E9crit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send
> an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message
> in queue when using the queus file viewer.
>
> Do you have any idea where to look to fing more information about this
> problem ?

I'm having the same problem; however my MSExchangeMailSubmission service is
running.  I’ve tried restarts one the service several times with no success.
The only error I have in event viewer is:

The Microsoft Exchange Mail Submission service is currently unable to
contact any Hub Transport servers in the local Active Directory site. The
servers may be too busy to accept new connections at this time.

This is a single machine with no Edge Transport Server.

Thanks

"remi.giroux@gmail.com" wrote:

> Ok found the problem. MSExchangeMailSubmission service was stopped...
>
> remi.giroux@gmail.com a icrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send
> > an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message
> > in queue when using the queus file viewer.
> >
> > Do you have any idea where to look to fing more information about this
> > problem ?

0
Matt1817 (383)

How to have a program die directly without popping up a error mess
I wrote a server program in VC++ 6.0. Every time it crash there comes up an error message window asking me to terminate or to debug. Is there any way to have the program die directly without coming up that error message window ? ( My server program run in background and if it die its supervisor program will restart it automatically. So it’s better to have it die directly without having to answer the error message window asking to terminate or to debug program. ) This message box is not due to your program crashing, at least not directly. Look in Tools->Options on the Debug ta...

Outlook2000, email/receiving and sending
The problem is that Outlook 2000 cannot receive incoming mails, even though it can send out e-mails. Currently XP Home edition is running. Also I have Outlook Express running ( for Hotmail as well as Comcast.net), even though Outlook is set for dafault (I believe default is for Comcast only, because Hotmail account is not setup in Outlook 2000). The problem is that any mail addressed to Comcast is going to Outlook Express, not Outlook 2000, which I wanted to. Outlook 2000 attempts to retrive mails (icon showing "looking for the server"), but eventually fails and a message box ...

Can't Send Email 06-28-10
I am a new Windows7 user and Windows Live user for email. I can recieve email but my sent emails remain in the Outbox. I cannot see a Tools or Email Account menu option in the mail window. Any help is much appreciated. -- JAK WLM version ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "JimmyAK" <JimmyAK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E210642-A115-4F77-B60E-16181B3B45DB@microsoft.com... > I am a new Windows7 user and Windows Live user for email. > I can recieve email but my sent emails remain in the Outbox. > I cannot see a Tools or Email Account ...

Email Message Security
I got email forwarded from someone. How do I find out if the original email message has been compromised? Ask the originator of the email? "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6129114D-319B-470D-8FD7-1A304F1D9A63@microsoft.com... :I got email forwarded from someone. How do I find out if the original email : message has been compromised? email is about as secure as these users groups "Wayne" wrote: > I got email forwarded from someone. How does a doofus like me find out if the > original email message has been ...

auto generate emails from data stored in excel spreadsheet
Hi, Is there a way in excel to automatically generate an email which is stored in a worksheet either using excel macros or in conjuction with outlook. thanks in advance. Mark K Look here http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Maybe this one http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#message -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "MarkK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:169b901c447f2$268f26b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > Is there a way in excel to automatically generate an > email which is stored in a worksheet either us...

Update in Progress message doesn't go away
All my accounts were working OK until I had to change the online setup for just 2 of my accounts. After that, only these 2 accounts continue working OK. For the rest of them all I get is the 'Update in Progress' message. What can I do?, where can I see the logs? Thanks, MV -- MV ...

Copy an email to a saved folder
I get some emails and want to save them immediatly to the "saved" while still having a copy in the " inbox" to respond to but there is no "copy to folder" button in the drop down list, such as there is in Outlook express. Can I get one in there somehow. If I save it to a word file I then cannot respond to it. On Tue, 17 May 2005 11:57:18 -0700, miltdp <miltdp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get some emails and want to save them immediatly to the "saved" while still >having a copy in the " inbox" to respond to but there is...

Email DomainA/Email DomainB
I have a recipent policy now (Default) that allows everyone to get a email addres user@abc.com and user@efg.com. I want to add another domain; xyz.com but only allow specific users to get those email addresses. The number of users is small enough that I could manually add the email to each user. According to a previous post, I could create a new policy for the new domain (so exchange allows the reciept of the email) and leave it blank, but I wonder if I leave the policy filter "blank", will it create email addresses for all the users automatically, or can I pick and choose b...

email recovery #2
i just recently reformated my computer to the extentent of no lossage of files on my computer. everything was retained except the files. my isp said they should be still on my computer but dont know the extension to the files. i was wondering how i could recover these files. my os is win xp,office 2000, outlook 2000. outlook 2000 email, contacts, calendar, .etc is stored in a file with *.pst extension. default location is in a hidden directory under one of the following locations. \documents and settings\<userid>\application data\microsoft\outlook \documents and settings\<u...

the server will send emails again after rebooting if lots of recipients
Hi all, We are using a microsoft exchange 2000 server fully patched running on windows 2000 server professional fully patched also. My problem is that everytime i restart the server, it will send again the emails that have been sent to lots of recipients (like 70 or 100 recipients). No matter when the email have first been sent and delivered... It's the second time i restart the server and i had to freeze all the queues in order to stop some messages, but even messages sent in september last year were ready to be delivered again... I've looked for the logs, event log...

EMail on the web
Hello I am receving allot of spam via email address on our website. How can i prevent people from using the email address on our site to send spam mail to others and also sending spam mail to us. In this day and age - a good Spam Filter is in order. We use ORF at www.vamsoft.com "Otis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f0501c4480e$23403910$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > Hello > > I am receving allot of spam via email address on our > website. How can i prevent people from using the email > address on our site to send spam mail to others a...

Access 2K7
I followed the directions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285820 When I run it, I'm getting the error: "438 Object doesn't support this property or method" It looks like it's breaking on this bit of code: ".Picture = strImagePath" Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Module code: Option Compare Database Option Explicit Public Function DisplayImage(ctlImageControl As Control, strImagePath As Variant) As String On Error GoTo Err_DisplayImage Dim strResult As String Dim strDatabasePath As String Dim intSlashLo...

Who could tell me where I go to download the msdn?
Hello all: I want to download the lastest msdn,who could tell me the actual address?thanks. Just go to http://msdn.microsoft.com. No need to download anything. "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:OdvnAs%23oFHA.3828@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello all: > I want to download the lastest msdn,who could tell me the actual > address?thanks. > > MSDN is available free of charge online at msdn.micorosoft.com. You get the CDs/DVDs if you subscribe to MSDN. The content of CDs/DVDs is identical to what is available online. --------- Ajay Kalr...

Repeated prompting for login and password in OWA
One of my users encounters this problem whenever he tried accessing his outlook mails in OWA. Everytime he tried opening his mail attachment (.doc,.xls, etc) he will get a login prompt which will never accept his outlook login and password. Once he exceeded the specified login tries, he gets lock out of the system. It only seems to happen to his machine but not other machine (we'd tested his id on other pc). Anyone encountered such issue? They are using win 98 SE and IE 5 with 128 bit encrpytion strength. Would appreciate if anyone could help or advise. Thanks Check out a sim...

Sent Items folder #7
I've got a computer that all the configurations are set up to save sent messages in the sent items folder but they are not being saved. Any ideas? ~Leslie Are you sure they are not getting saved? Often times this is a view issue. Check your view. View, Arrange By, Current view (or View, Current View in older versions of Outlook). Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza >I&...

Unable to send new mail in OWA- new message button not working
Hi, we are having problem when users are trying to use OWA on Exchange 2003. The problem is that we can not write new message or do reply on old messages. When we press new message nothing is happening. I think that the problem is on the server side because we have tried from different client PC's (different OS - XP, Vista, 7) with different web browsers ( IE 6,7, Firefox, Opera). Only in IE 6 I have managed to write new message but when you press send the message disappears.In the down left corner I get the message Page error The server is Exchange 2003 Standard with SP2 and al...

email a queue from a user
Is there a way to email a queue from a crm user on the road and have it go to the queue? We have blackberries and would like to email support@ourcompany.com and get it posted there so we can assign it. Andy ...

Searching free email account provider with POP3 AND SMTP (!!!!) access
I am searching an internet service which offers free email accounts with POP3 and SMTP access. A limit of emails/day (to prevent spammers) would be ok. I have seen some lists of such services but most of them do NOT provide SMTP access (!) although claimed! Thomas Thomas Hansen <thans2000@gmx.net> wrote: > I am searching an internet service which offers free email accounts > with POP3 and SMTP access. A limit of emails/day (to prevent > spammers) would be ok. Google is your friend. http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bfree+%2Bpop+%2Bsmtp -- Brian Tillman POP3 is how in...

Odd Email Recipt error
Hi. We have a number of users who have external mailboxes, and some who have internal mailboxes. Everyone uses the same domain username@ourcompany.com. When anyone of us send an email to an account externally with a copy to an account internally, the external receipient gets the message, but the sender gets an error which states there is an error delivering to username@companyname.LOCAL, because on receipt to the internal receipient, Exchange is trying to send that email to the external receipient, but locally... Has anyone experienced this, and if so, does anyone know a solution to th...

email always received as att000##.txt
A friend of mine is using outlook (so am I) Any time he replies to a message, instead of the message coming in as an email, it comes back to me as the original email I sent him with an attachment containing the text of his reply. the attachment file name always looks like this: att000021.txt or some other number, but alway of that format. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? can't find in the knowledgebase thanks Dave info@monshaw.com ...

yahoo's email window
I cannot seem to find what I am having issue with in yahoo's help. Simply, I use classic mail & the window is so small, I have to scroll each & every time I want to review & respond to certain points, yet the window takes up less than half the browser window - anyone know how to enlarge the classic mail window, so I can read & respond without having to scroll down for each sentence or paragraph ? Many thanks for any/all -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via A...

outlook2007 contact not displayed when writing email
When I click 'new' to start write a new email, the contacts contains nothing when I click on the 'To' botton. I can still see the folders of my contact but there are nothing to select from. but when i check back to the contact, all the contacts are there... anyone has an answer? -- ~~~ Transformer rocks Cliff, you wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:10:00 -0700: > When I click 'new' to start write a new email, the contacts contains nothing > when I click on the 'To' botton. I can still see the folders of my contact > but there are nothing to sel...

automatic email forwarding
Is there a method to have the boss' email from a specfic organization forwarded to the secretary so the boss does not miss any more meetings? He forgets to check his email! example: to: john@outlook.com from: bill@microsoft.com forwarded automatically to: Doris@outlook.com ...

Why can I send email but not recieve any?
I have set up my email account using Student and Teacher and can send email but am unable to receive any to my outlook address. Billyboy wrote: > I have set up my email account using Student and Teacher and can send > email but am unable to receive any to my outlook address. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you've set up your e-mail account incorrectly. Verify your settings - if that doesn't work, call your ISP's helpdesk and ask them for help setting up your e-mail. Nobody in here will know what to tell you! Outlook does not have addresses. Your ISP provides your email ...

Workflow Rule using Email Template error
I have a workflow rule that is set to send an email template on a case assign. I am able to email with setting up rules without using the template. The workflow rule fails, giving the following error message: The user I am assigning the case to does have the correct email in the primary email field. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMWorkflowService Description: The description for Event ID ( 5895 ) in Source ( MSCRMWorkflowService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You ...