OWA Error #11

Hi, When I try to create or reply to messages in OWA, the body of the
message is unavailable.  I just see a small red x on the upper left hand
side and the body of the message to read or view is blue and I can not type
into this area any longer.  I have made no recent changes to the server so I
am a bit stumped.  Any suggestions?

Thanks
David

0
dross (49)

I just realized it is a client issue, as If I try through another computer,
it works fine.  Any suggestions still appreciated.

Thanks
"David" <dross@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi, When I try to create or reply to messages in OWA, the body of the
> message is unavailable.  I just see a small red x on the upper left hand
> side and the body of the message to read or view is blue and I can not
> type into this area any longer.  I have made no recent changes to the
> server so I am a bit stumped.  Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
> David

0
dross (49)

Error message when trying to send an email
Installed outlook 2003 Set up a POP email account the "test account settings" returns no error When trying to send an email, the following message appears: 'the operation failed. an object could not be found' Have tried to repair and re-install office 2003 Still the same problem Outlook express with the same settings on the same machine runs without a problem... What should I do??? HELP!!! Already tried recreating your mail profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do th...

Opportunity | Activities | Sales Process Error
Created and applied new sales process. After creating opportunity, the tasks associated with the first stage in the process appear as expected at Opportunity | Activities. Howeve, an error appears at Opportunity | Activities | Sales Process. Instead of seeing the status of the stages & tasks as expected, this error appears- Microsoft CRM Application Error Report Type Application Error (1) Query String: sfa/opps/grid_salesprocess.aspxsortCol=&sortDir=ascend&viewId={00000000-0000 -0000-00AA-000010001951}&filter=&oId={180E882C-4392-4DCA-B3E1-7E24253D9236}& oType=3&pa...

Exchange logs
Guys, We are in the processing of pulling one of the OWA servers off production. I am trying to figure out the number of people still logged into this server by looking at the logs provided by exchange. Besides looking at the logs, is there any other way to determine this statiscally? Any tools/features from within exchange I can gather. The logs only can tell me so much. Thanks in advance. Tnt "tnt" <tnt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF626AD1-D299-4D97-8CA4-1D95A673B32D@microsoft.com... > Guys, > > We are in the processing of pulling on...

Error when trying to access client permissions
Hi guys, I need your help as soon as possible please. I can't seem to access any of the system folders' Client Permissions. I can view all other permissions. I am the Exchange Full Admin. Whenever I try to view the Client Permissions for any system folder, I get the following message: --------------------------- Exchange System Manager --------------------------- The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000 ID no: c1050000 Exchange System Manager...

Can't logon to OWA with particular username while mine is working fine #2
Hallo, I use OWA at home and it's working fine. When I want to logon with a particular username and password I can't login. The option on exchange for OWA is enabled. When I want to login I get the following error: "The page cannot be displayed" HTTP 500 - Internal server error Internet Explorer Thanx in advance ...

error doing the same thing from a different project
In VS2005 I have multi-project solution with mostly C# projects but one VB project to provide a COM wrapper. Two of the projects use an external set of DLLs to create a report, using report definition data taken from an SQL Server. One of the projects creates the report just fine, but the other project errors out when trying to do the same thing. I have checked that the projects are referencing the same versions of all the DLLs and they appear to be identical. What could be the cause of this problem? Hello, > What could be the cause of this problem? No error me...

unable to display the folder. an unexpected error occurred
I use outlook to view mail on a groupwise server. when i open the mailbox or the calandar i get "unable to display the folder. an unexpected error occurred". i can view the notes folder and the tasks folder. i can also see that i have unopened mail, but when i try to open the mailbox, i get the above error. any solutions? please help. thank you. ...

Validation error
I hope this is the right forum for this, please direct me to another if it's not. While attmepting to run and SQL update in Access, I get the following error message: Microsoft Access didn't update 1 field(s) due to a type conversion failure, 0 record(s) due to key violations, 0 record(s) due to lock violations, and 0 record(s) due to validation rule violations. Two things: does this tell me there are four errors, or only the one typ conversion error? And is there a way to trap this error to examine what specifically caused the error? I've search the forms and tables endlessl...

Date format error with CSV file
Hi, Using Excel 2007 I have a csv file that when opened manually has the correct date format of DD/MM/YYYY When I open the file with VBA, the date format defaults to MM/DD/YYYY, some of the dates come through as text fields. Even importing this through VBA as a text file (with .csv extension) and changing the format to D/M/Y it still comes in as MM/DD/YYYY and some of the fields being text, when I change the extension to ".txt" it imports OK I do not want to have my code renaming the files to .txt in order to get the correct date format Any help on this would ...

eConnect 8.0 Error
Hi, I am getting the following error message while using eConnect. Please help! Failure|Category*emp|CategoryValue*1172|CategoryDescription*|CompanyName*|Er ror* Access is denied.. Source -:mscorlib at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal ..ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) at System.EnterpriseServices.Thunk.Proxy.CoCreateObject(Type serverType, Bool ean bQuerySCInfo, Boolean& bIsAnotherProcess, String& uri) at System.EnterpriseServices.ServicedComponentProxyAttribute.CreateInstance(T ype serverType) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Activation.Act...

2003 offline address book sync error
Exchange 2003 - I have an issue where the offline address book is not syncing and sending email errors to everyone's mailbox in the sync folder. I had an issue where I had to call MS Support and they said it was because it was not tied to my 2003 db. The offline folder is tied to a default folder and I'm not sure how or where to change it. They would not help further because it was not the cases issue, so I thought I would ask you all before I have to pay for another call. This is a new server - only 4 people on it so far - all 4 receiving the error email. Can anyone help - do you...

Scheduling error message
I am currently receiving the error shown below in the Outlook client. I am not trying to save any appointments and track them in CRM. In fact, I rebooted my laptop, opened Outlook, and this error began occurring again, and I can not seem to get rid of it. Any ideas? Error message: Scheduling error The following potential problems have been found Rick M is unavailable at this time. Do you want to ignore these errors and save? It does not matter whether I click Yes or No, the message goes away and comes back again shortly. -Rick M. I found the problem. There was an appointment, tra...

Error on hyperlinks to external websites
When I create a hyperlink to an external website in excel and click it it gives the following error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer". I'm not sure whether this is an issue with Excel or with Internet Explorer. Has anybody had a similar problem and how was it resolved. Thank you ...

Delete User 11-03-05
In version 3.0, will we be able to delete a user after removing license and security roles? In version 1.2 what would be the effect if I clean up Active Directory of users that had license and roles removes in CRM? Will CRM barf at having users with no rights and license if they are removed from AD? in version 3.0, will there be a way to "mass" remove users from a team or will it still be one-by-one? Thank you in advance, Morris mfeaster@pdtech.net Specific questions related to CRM v3 should be addressed to the Early Access newsgroup. For connection details see: https://m...

Periodic Budget Error
Hi I am using Dynanmics GP 10 with SP3. I have two fiscal periods 2009 and 2010. When I do a project periodic budget for the cost category, i selected 2009 and entered the qtys and while selecting year 2010, the following error occures: "the budget periodic records have not been created for this record <Project Name>: Cost Category." I had gone to utilities done the PA Recreate Periodic and PA Reconcile Periodic. Still I am getting the same error. Am I missing something.... can anybody suggest me solution? Regards Narayanan K L Hi-- Did you run both options in th...

#VALUE! error when I try to insert a row
I have created a spreadsheet that I seem to be receiving an odd error in an intermittent manner. I have a formula =IF(ISTEXT($S9),DetermineValue(L9),0) that totally works, where DetermineValue is a function I created that returns an integer. I populate the same tab with input data, and the formula above and function performs 100% correctly. (no array formulas or anything too exotic) - This is done in Tab B. S9 cell is populated using a vlookup that references a range in Tab A that always populates correctly. On another tab (Tab A), when I create a brand new row, well below the range that ...

Outlook CRM client connect error after password change
When a laptop users changes their password when prompted, they launch the web version of CRM fine. But the Outlook client fails with the failure to load crm funtionality error because it can't authenticate. I have cleared out the IE passwords and locked the workstation to update with windows password cache but the Outlook client still fails. Where else could the password be stored or cached? Andrew. Update password at below location: Start >> Settings >> Control Panel >> User Accounts >> SELECT YOUR USERNAME >> Manage my network passwords I hope t...

Physical Inventory Import File
We have just finished counting inventory and I want to upload the physical counts . I am trying to import a physical inventory file (Tab delimited) but I get the following error message before the import is aborted: Error #-2147217900 Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation. (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 42000) (NativeError: 468) No Help file available UPDATE [##ST_Validation_1] SET ImportStatus = 3 , ItemID = Item.ID FROM Item INNER...

How to determine the values? 12-11-09
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to determine the values? There are lists of number under column T and U. For example, I would like to determine the number of occurrence, if any 28 under T column contains 1 under U column, then return the occurrence under column Y, On following formula, it does not work, does anyone have any suggestions on what wrong it is? =SUMPRODUCT((28=T2:T1252)*(1=U2:U1252),1) Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric [T] [U] 28 1 32 2 33 2 34 1 35 1 28 3 32 3 33 5 34 4 35 5 28 1 32 5 33 4 34 3 35 2 28 1 32 5 33 4 34 3 3...

Page fault error when opening a file
When I try to open a Publisher file with my Publisher installation with Office Small Business 2000 I get a message saying "MSPUB has an invalid page fault ...Kernel32.dll". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Publisher and in fact the entire Office Small Business 2000 software but the problem persists. I can create a new file with Publisher and Publisher will open the new file, however, when I attempt to open a previously created file the error occurs. Thank you for any help you may provide. CRM CRM (Can't Remember Much) what version of Windows are you using? Does t...

Error on Monthly Income & Expenses Report
I am using Money Ver 14.0120.1105 In Reports, Monthly Income & Expenses under the heading of Monthly Cash Flow, there is a warning sign that says '1 transaction for �84.41 that doesn't have an assigned category, assign a category. At the bottom of that month the amount of �84.41 is under "Expense - Unassigned". When you double click it to view it the report it comes up with "you have no transactions for this item you selected. When you highlight the whole month to see that amount it does not exist. and if you go into any other report it does not exist. I did a sea...

RSS Feeds Error
Anyone know anything about RSS feeds. When I use Windows Live Maill RSS Feeds and press F5 key to get new feeds after about 8 seconds it says an error occurred while updating feeds and I get none of my feeds. This just started yesterday. Before that it worked fine. -- Walt "Walter Goldschmidt" <wgold@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:he4pmo$56v$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Anyone know anything about RSS feeds. When I use Windows Live Maill RSS > Feeds and press F5 key to get new feeds after about 8 seconds it says an > error occurred while...

Change a Error Notice
When I Distribute my Invoices from a holding (Button Code below), my list box then shows a list of this error #Deleted, but they have just been moved! So if 10 Invoices are distributed I get 10 errors #Deleted Thanks for any Help...Bob Private Sub cmdDistributeAllInvoices_Click() Dim nRtnValue As Integer nRtnValue = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to Distribute All Invoices?" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "If you choose Yes, all the Invoices will have Invoice Numbers.", vbCritical + vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2, "Distribute all Invoices") If nRtnVa...

GetFavoriteSummary.Error 2
We upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and now we get the following error message when we launch Dynamics: "An unexpected error was encountered trying to register the trigger: GetFavoriteSummary.Error 2. This trigger will be disabled" On Jan 10, 3:45 pm, Tremor Olaes <TremorOl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and now we get the following error message when > we launch Dynamics: > > "An unexpected error was encountered trying to register the trigger: > GetFavoriteSummary.Error 2. This trigger will be disabled" You probably n...

Anybody Help please! timed-out error
I don't know why I can't send emails approx 800kb or larger without an error message " The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. Error (8x8004210B). The email never leaves my outbox however gets delivered in many cases. I have DSL w/ no other problems & this just started. Running Outlook 2000Pro on new Dell w/ XP. Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance John ...