==========

Sent: 12/21/2006 8:24 AM

  System Attendant on 12/21/2006 8:24 AM
  The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to
a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address.
Check the address and try again.
  <myserver.mylan.mydomain.com #5.1.7>
===========

--David.

0
dkiernan (6)

How add value to new attribute created in Active directory
I have created one new attribute in active directory schema as "Bdate", to store users birthdate data in AD Database. Added this attribute to User Class & it is showing active in schema attribute. I checked the same is available in User Class. ACTIVE DIRECTORY SCHEMA > Classes > user. Now how to add birthdate data in this attribure field for the users. My Server Details are as under in AD Explorer. ==== Attribute: mayContain Object: CN=User,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=CPL,DC=LOCAL,172.25.52.254 [mytest.CPL.LOCAL] Syntex: OID Schema: CN=May-Cont...

Right after Create window
Hi, I want to do an action (something like allocate memory...) right after my window (a CView) is created. how to that ? Thanks in advance Hai Ly Hoang wrote: > Hi, > I want to do an action (something like allocate memory...) > right after my window (a CView) is created. how to that ? > > Thanks in advance > > The view OnInitialUpdate function is called after the view is created, before it is visible. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

Problem creating distribution group
I have over 700 address contacts that have been "tagged" into various categories. I know how to set up a new distribution group. However, when I choose "select names" the names from my list apear as first name, last name instead of last name , first name. This makes it almost impossible to scroll up and down looking for the name I want to select and add to my distribution group. Please advise of any suggestions. What version of Outlook? Randal Langley wrote: > I have over 700 address contacts that have been "tagged" > into various categories. I ...

"default" permission on public calendar?
Hello exch 2k3 sp1 2003 AD mixed I am curious on a public calendar object i have set a mail enabled security group to have author rights, we'll call them "AUTHORS1" and another m.e. group as "EDITORS1" with editor right. The default rights are set to NONE. The people in the editors1 group can make appointments and the people in the authors1 group cant. Until i set the default rights to "author". Also at that time the authors1 group can make appointments but cant see them until i change them to "publising authors" with the defaul still set t...

How to create a driver for Windows 7 x64 ?
Hello, I would like to know the method to create some drivers for electronic cards plugged on the PCI Express bus of computers. I just begin in the programming world, I know the C++ language a little bit, and I really need your help ! I will have to develop some drivers for a machine which is running with Windows 7 Professional, 64 bits. In my company, drivers for our electronic cards run well, but only for Windows XP, 32 bits. We have never built these drivers with the new MS O.S. or with a x64 machine. I have the MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 and I use C++ to program. Here,...

I get updates with EMPTY information before installation, why?
Lately I have been getting some updates that -- prior to installation -- doesn't seem to have any information associated with them, not even a title. See this screenshot: http://www.pvv.org/~fredj/winupdate-20100122-a-empty.jpg It is only when I install the update that I get to know what it contains. Surely Windows Update is not supposed to work like this. What is the problem? Any information appreciated :-) * Fred Fred Johansen wrote: > Lately I have been getting some updates that -- prior to > installation -- doesn't seem to have any information associated...

Lots of ActiveX COM Controls are missing in "Choose Items" ?
Hi, I currently have VB 2005 Express on my old Vista PC installed. The problem is, though i have lots of ActiveX controls registered on the system, i can only see "Microsoft Office Outlook" controls in Toolbox- >Choose Items->COM Components. Lots of COM ActiveX controls are missing. (such as Windows Media Player Control, Shockwave Flash Control) Same problem seems reported by user named "MetalTim" on that link: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsreportcontrols/thread/542bca77-9942-4680-8552-af3b17cfe901 I have another PC having VB 2005 Ex...

NDR's and Virus's
I recieved a e-mail from my T-1 provider stating "A host (my domain ip) within your IP block appears to be the source of an email containing the virus: Worm.Sober.U. The email address listed in the from field in messages sent by most viruses is generally spoofed. Please ensure that your mail server is not sending a virus notification or NDR (non delivery report) to this address as these methods can be used directly or indirectly to propagate email viruses." I have determined that it is indeed a NDR report being generated causing the issue. I also notice that when I do a ...

Excel ? how to get data points to be crosses
In MS excel the plotted data point options are triangles, squares and circles, all solid. How do I creatt them in just outline and how do I represent data points by crosses rather than those other shapes? Double click on a series of points, and click on the Patterns tab. You can choose any of the marker styles, including a cross, from the dropdown. To get an outline of the shape, select None for the background color of the marker. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ STEJHA wrote: > I...

Deleted Items come back
Every now and then, a lot of previously deleted emails show up again in my Deleted Items folder. It just happened now and I got 206 emails that were deleted since 12/09! Any idea on what to do? I'm running XP Home and Outlook 2003, SP3. Thanks in advance for any help! Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, check your pst-file for errors with scanpst.exe; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://ww...

Calendar as web page
I'm using Outlook 2002. When I save a calendar as a web page, it looks just fine in my local website when viewing in the browser. But when I publish it to my website, at the top where the days of the week should be, and at the bottom where the date the calendar was made should be, it says, "The page not found." Everything else looks fine. I have checked to see if I have not published a file related to the calendar, but can't find one. Help! ...

Trouble promoting Sent Items???
Anyone have any idea why I can't promote a sent item? Thanks, Jake I have a user that can't either. I opened a call with MS. They're looking at it. No timetable though. ...

Creating a new TASK using VFP9.0
I know this is a VBA group but I can't seem to get an answer from the VFP group on this subject. I need to create a new TASK and send it to the person I pick from a drop-down menu. This has to be done in FOXPRO (VFP9.0-SP2). I can get to Outlook and create/send an email, but I can not figure out how to create/send a TASK. Any help/sample code will be great. Thanks in advance -- Lost in Tampa I don't have a clue as to how you'd do it in VFP, but if you are using the CreateItem() method with an olMailItem argument to create a mail item substitute the olTaskItem en...

Get Folder from Full File Path
What is the function to return a string containing just folder given a complete file path ? For example C:\Windows\abc.txt will return C:\Windows Here are some functions you may find useful (since you are using MFC): Tom // // Returns the file portion from a path // CString GetFileOnly(LPCTSTR Path) { // Strip off the path and return just the filename part CString temp = (LPCTSTR) Path; // Force CString to make a copy ::PathStripPath(temp.GetBuffer(0)); temp.ReleaseBuffer(-1); return temp; } // // Returns the folder portion from a path // CString GetFolderOnly(...

OWA Access Question
In Exchange v5.5 you could log into OWA with the Exchange Admin account and access all the mailboxes (of course one at a time). We have now Exchange 2003 now, but that feature no longer works. How would I do it now? This function has been turned off in E2K by default. Domain Admin accounts are explicitly denied from accessing user's mailboxes. If you check the security properties on a mailbox you'll see this. You can turn this off and there is a Technet article about how this do this. However this functionality has been turned off for privacy and compliance reasons. Why do you...

Attachments larger about 5M getting stripped
I am using Outlook 2003 on an XP Pro system. I am having difficulties receiving attachments larger than about 5M(my ISP allows up to 20M). When I watch the progress of an email downloading, it will show the size of the file it is attempting to download, but when the email has finished downloading, the attachment is gone. I have other users who have the same version of Outlook, using the same ISP, who don't have the same difficulty. I have "Download complete item including attachments" checked under Send and Receive settings, and there is not a size limit entered. what fir...

Resource availability conflict
Hi all, we are facing a big problem regarding "scheduling ignores resource calendars"...!!! When someone schedules a task to start on monday with a duration of 6 days (Mo-Sat) and work 48 hours, assigns a resource with standard work week Mo-Fr. a 8 hours, sets "scheduling ignores resource calendars" and uses a server calender with a 6 days week, the task and work package is scheduled as desired. Closing this project, opening a new project and taking a look at resource:usage view the usage is scheduled from Mo-Mo and not Mo- Sat!!! This also applies to PWA ava...

Async error
I'm not sure exactly when this has happened. When I 'Test Access' I get 503 errors. I restarted the Async service and noticed the below error in the event log. I noticed a similar issue at; http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/48a444a5e2ce116b I did not import the organisation, nor update the async table manually. I ran the script on the database and it returned 31,874 records. Im not quite sure what that means though. Any help greatly appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAsyncService Event Category: None Event ID: ...

Error when closing mail msg while calendar item is open
This error is reproducible on a number of machines at where I work. We have recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. If I try to close a mail message while a calendar item is open in a different window, I get an error message. "error mailitem". That is it, no other information. This happens if either the mail item or the calendar item is opened first, but the mail item is closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

how to I get 2010 beta OneNote to be active in 2010 beta outlook
I added OneNote Quick tab to Outlook, but it is not active. How do I make it active? "Quick Tab"? Can you clarify what you mean? What steps diod you take in Outlook (what version?) to get this to appear and what exactly doesn't work? =?Utf-8?B?U01H?= <SMG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:131F64B7-0948-4C1A-B684-0ADCD0BBB3A9@microsoft.com: > I added OneNote Quick tab to Outlook, but it is not active. How do I > make it active? > I am running the Office 2010 Professional Plus Beta. I said quick tab, after checking it is actually...

display each days calendar automatically
Wud like to set up outlook to show "todays" calendar at boot up each day you want outlook to start in the calendar? tools, options, email, advanced. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "Kitt...

Lost all inbox and contacts etc when removed server #2
I found the outlook.ost file. Can I reimpost this to Outlook? Can I somehow set it or use it as the "personal data files" that the outlook dialog box requested? I dont get why I was able to access the contacts emails etc after I disconnected the exchange server BUT only after I removed the exchange server did it all disappear. Not sure how I was meant to continue this thread so I copied the previous question, comment and listed it as a new post -- hope this it ok protocol. Also someone else had recommended that I re-engage the server but it is neither listed nor frank...

my hard drive was replaced, Can I recover calendar.
my hard drive was replaced and I lost my calendar, can it be recovered on line? Unless you have either a backup or can get it off the old drive, its probably lost. If it was an exchange server or Hotmail/live calendar, you will be able to recover it when you configure the account in outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto...

Outlook 2010 calendar sharing not working
I am having problems with the outlook 2010 calendar sharing. When trying to access my shared calendar via the web site it doesnt even attempt to show my calendar, instead it shows this page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA103887591033.aspx I have tried re publishing but doesnt work? Anyone else have similar problem? Thanks Nathan "Rascals Castles" <Rascals Castles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56031234-C926-4F23-98C9-007EAEEDC2A5@microsoft.com... >I am having problems with the outlook 2010 calendar sharing. Th...

All Day Calendar Events appear as 2 days
Hello: I have starting to feel the effects of DST... I have a public calendar. I have a series of all day events. Just after March 11th these appointments are showing as 2 day events. I applied the patch to most of my workstations, but will not apply the Exchange patch until this weekend. I am a little confused by this behavior. Does anyone have any suggestions? Harrison Midkiff an all day event is something scheduled for 24 hours, when they get off by an hour, they overflow to the next day, which is what happened, you need to patch the exchange server then run tzmove to fix ...