OWA - change password - Object Required error

Getting the "Object Required" error, when somebody is trying to change their
password through OWA. (Win2003/Ex FE 2003)

Any ideas what could be causing this?

TIA!

 / Per

Did you follow the steps in:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121

?

--
Pablo D. Vernocchi
Microsoft Exchange MVP

"Per Hagstrom" <per.hagstrom@swic.eduNOSPAM> wrote in message
> Getting the "Object Required" error, when somebody is trying to change
> their password through OWA. (Win2003/Ex FE 2003)
>
> Any ideas what could be causing this?
>
> TIA!
>
> / Per

0
pablov (2)
1/13/2007 9:21:32 PM
Yes, I did. Not sure why it's not working.
Any ideas?

 / Per

"Pablo Vernocchi" <pablov@nospam.itpros.com.ar> wrote in message
> Did you follow the steps in:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121
>
> ?
>
> --
> Pablo D. Vernocchi
> Microsoft Exchange MVP
> MCSA + M / MCSE + Sec
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=8E94A6C0-F6D9-4686-96D5-04230CC0141F
> http://www.itpros.com.ar
> http://www.msglue.org
> http://msmvps.com/exchangebloglatino
>

> "Per Hagstrom" <per.hagstrom@swic.eduNOSPAM> wrote in message
>> Getting the "Object Required" error, when somebody is trying to change
>> their password through OWA. (Win2003/Ex FE 2003)
>>
>> Any ideas what could be causing this?
>>
>> TIA!
>>
>> / Per

0
poh1 (89)

how can I fix the size of frame? once I fixed ,the user cannot changed its size
handle WM_GETMINMAXINFO see http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318933 "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> д���ʼ� news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Handle CFrameWnd::OnGetMinMaxInfo and specify whatever size you want for your frame to be. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> wrote in message news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > ...

Strange error.
I'm working with an OLEDB connection to a Microsoft Access database, coding in VB.net ' Connection String is set here (called from constructor) Private Function GetConnection() As OleDb.OleDbConnection Return New OleDb.OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB. 4.0;" _ & "Data Source=" & mDataPath & "\DAQ.mdb") End Function ' Sub that's throwing the error: Public Sub insertStart(ByVal sTime As Date, ByVal jobID As Integer) Dim sql As String = "EXECUTE startTheor" insCmd = New Ole...

Outlook 2000 Error #11
I had to re-install Windows and all programs and now when I try to send/receive mail through Outlook 2000 it gives me the message that Internet Mail is not regestered properly. Please re-install and try again. I use the Office 2000 CD and have used the repair function to re- install and finally totally un-install and re-install and I always get the same message. I am running Windows 98SE. It worked fine before I had to re-install. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for all of your help and input. Dale ...

Can I mouse over an object and make it move?
I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a number. I'm going to have small icons with the numbers on them (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+). I only want the icon with the number 3 on it to be "clickable" and send them to the next slide. The other icons I want to move to another spot on the page if they mouse over the icon. Is this possible? How do I do this? Thanks in advance for any help! In article <AA0384FC-8446-44EC-8509-C71324B4F2A1@microsoft.com>, Sharpie wrote: > I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a ...

Change font size based on value of a cell
If the value of A1>0, I need the font size in a merged cell to change from the default 10 to 16. It needs to return to the default size when A1 returns to a value of 0. Can someone help with this? Thanks. Michael Here's a little macro that will do it....... Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Range("a1").Value = 0 Then Range("B1:E3").Font.Size = 10 Else Range("B1:E3").Font.Size = 16 End If Range("B1").Select End Sub Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "MichaelRLanier@gmail.com" wrote: > ...

Cannot hide column "cannot shift objects off sheet"
When I try to hide a column with the regular procedure (select the column, Format, Column, Hide) I get the message "Cannot shift objects off sheet" and the column doesn't hide. What does this mean and why is it happening? Thanks, Alan -- achidsey Hi Achidsey, See MSKB article # 211769: 'Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in Excel' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211769 --- Regards, Norman "achidsey" <chidsey2@hotmail.com(notmorespam)> wrote in message news:23783FC5-52E4-4326-A1...

Chart Value Changes in VBA
When you have say a bar chart and drag the bar downwards this will change the value in the reference source cell. Is there a way through VBA to identify the source and the cell changed by when dragging the bar. That is, when you drag the bar in the chart let me know the cell that ahs changed! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Howard John, If your objective is to prevent the cell changes via the chart, you can protect the worksheet (Tools - Protection). The cells should be locked (Format - Cells - Protection). Or you can use the Chart_SeriesChange event macro for the cha...

Invalid month in Project Accounting error
When entering the project number in the Billing Entry screen in Project Accounting, I receive the following error: Unhandled script exception: Invalid month '0' in date function. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SETDATE This is currently only happening for one particular customer. I can't find anything in the knowledge base. Does anyone have a solution. Thanks, Eric ...

Remembering
Every time I launch Windows Live Mail it does not remember my username and password even though I repeatedly gone into the options to enable this. Could something else be doing this? My version is about 6 months old. Try the solution from Jonathan Kay has posted in his blog: http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!2883.entry "MICROSOFT" wrote: > Every time I launch Windows Live Mail it does not remember my username and > password even though I repeatedly gone into the options to enable this. > Could something else be doing this...

Changing password problem
my users are not able to change their outlook passwords from their computers. I am running Exchange 2000, the clients are running Outlook 2000 and XP, on Windows NT/2000/and XP. Any ideas Eric Are your clients use exchange version of outlook or POP version of outlook? "Eric Graham" <egraham22@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#Nl0C$$nEHA.800@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > my users are not able to change their outlook passwords from their > computers. I am running Exchange 2000, the clients are running Outlook 2000 > and XP, on Windows NT/2000/and XP. Any ideas >...

Outlook Error after URL change
We have already configured our internal DNS records to support crm.domain.com to point to the proper machine, and created the host headers on the web server. How do we get CRM to switch from "server1" to crm.domain.com? In a nutshell, we renamed the server from an internal name to a FQDN. Internally the CRM server still believes it is on http://server1 We are trying to access it now on http;//crm.domain.com. Our outlook worked properly before we made this change. After the change, only the web works and the outlook after a uninstall and reinstall, switching the server name whil...

can not send without error code
Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without even try to send I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok need your immediate response, many thanks in advance How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/De...

Change base language
Hi I need to change the base language of CRM 4.0 I think I have to uninstall CRM and delete the CRM databases and then install again in the other language, it's not a big problem because there is no data in CRM but what about the registration would there be any problems registering the same server again ? /Jack There will be no problem in registeration .Never seen it . ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ No it all went well, uninstalled and deleted the databases and a new registration with same information and we are up running the right base language :) /J...

TCP/IP error message
After moving and changing my account, I started getting an error message when sending a email saying that the TCP/IP conncection has been unexpectely terminated. However the message his being sent but it remains in my outbox. The service provider (SBC) is telling me it is an Outlook issue. Any ideas ? You might have to reset the tcp/ip "JP Peretz" <jpregs@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1abc01c3fbff$9e6d47a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > After moving and changing my account, I started getting > an error message when sending a email saying that the > TCP/IP connc...

Outlook Express Password #5
Last week I placed a password on my outlook express, so that no one could access it. I forget it on Monday morning, as the news of my mother's death on sunday. Please help? There is a product called snadboy which you can install. Once installed, you take the snadboy cursor over the ********* and it will reveal the paessword. BTW, it is freeware I believe. DJF >-----Original Message----- >Last week I placed a password on my outlook express, so that no one could access it. I forget it on Monday morning, as the news of my mother's death on sunday. Please help? >. > ...

# DIV/0! error in Excel
I have a function that divides two numbers, sometimes those numbers are 0 so the result is # DIV/0!. My second function is based on the result of the first function. Since there isnt always data available for the first function I get the # DIV/0! error and my final calculation wont calculate. I need the final calculation to disregard any 0 cells or # DIV/0! errors and still calculate the data that is available. Hi You need to wrap your division with an IF() so it will evalluate the result before it puts anything in the cell. Try something like: =IF(A2>0,A3/A2,0) -- Andy. "He...

Timeout error in incident.update
I have an incident.update line in my post callout. No matter how simple the update strIncidentXml is, I always get timeout error from the server. Afterwards I changed my mind and decided to use SQL update statement to update the incidentbase table. Again I get timeout expired message (ErrorMessage: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding) What can be causing this? Why am I not being able to update incidents? Thanks in advance for your ideas. ...

Change color for each serie?
Hi all, Is it possible to to change the color in a chart where 3 dataseries is represented? Eg. one color representing one region I have tried to create 3 series in the chart unsuccesfully. It seems that excel dosent allow it although I only have about +60 data in each serie... The data is also sorted (by size and not by region), so it is not possible just to select the data and assign them a specific value representing one color.. Hope that my question is clear. :) Christian ...

Installing CRM3, multiple errors
I have installed CRM3 on a clean SBS2003 machine (under VirtualPC), but have got a series of errors and cannot now acess CRM at all. I followed the steps in the Implmentation Guide. I had to change the web site port to be 80 and the alias to be able to access it (as crm3demo). I installed CRM3 under Administrator login and was initially able to open CRM correctly, login as Administrator, go into the Administrator user and uncheck the restricted access check box. Everything appeared normal. Then I set up the sample data users in Active Directory and tried installing the sample data by ...

Exchange 5.5 Error Message "Application Log Full"
This is the relavent information from the Application Log: Event ID: 2125 Source: MSExchnageMTA Type: Warning Catagory: Resource Description: Statistics for the DBI call (DB Server): file writes GATEWAY, reads 37, cache hits 275, misses %5. Attribute %6, value number %7, Object ID: %8 (00000000 => N/A). Caller %12 [%9 %10 %11] (8) I'm having a hard time making sense of this error message. Vaguely, it looks like a system call to a DB server that is misbehaving in some way. I've tried restarting the MSExchangeMTA service, to no avail. Can somone point me in the right dire...

How do I retrieve changes to an unsaved excel document
I closed a excel document without saving changes. Is there a way to retrieve my old worksheet which would have the changes I made. I'm using excel 2000 which is part of my Microsoft Office 2000 program. No it's not possible -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (remove ^^ from email address) Portland, Oregon "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FABAC1F-A402-4C87-BCDA-1124E072D9D3@microsoft.com... >I closed a excel document without saving changes. Is there a way to >retrieve > my ...

VC++ 2005
I am attempting to compile a project in Visual Studio 2005 which compiles and links properly in VC++ 6.0. It seems to have problems with C++ i/o functions. Here is the error I get: g:\src\analyzer\digitdialpages.h(136) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_InFile' Line 136: ifstream m_InFile; The statment: include <fstream> is at the top of the source file. Some assistance would be helpful. We didn't have any problems with using ifstream or ofstream in VC++ 6.0. Thanks. On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:22:47 -0500, "Raj Kulkarni...

Refer object as a common class.
Hello. If I have the code : sender As System.Object and sender is Button class. How can I refer sender as a button ? Thanks :) On 2010-03-02, Mr. X. <nospam@nospam_please.com> wrote: > Hello. > If I have the code : sender As System.Object > and sender is Button class. > How can I refer sender as a button ? > > Thanks :) Dim b As Button = TryCast(sender, Button) If b IsNot Nothing Then ' do cool stuff with the button specific stuff Else MessageBox.Show ("sender is not a button!") End If -- Tom Shelton Mr. X. wrote: > H...

The mailbox objects that won't die.
I have a windows 2003 exchange server in my organization that had some email users that were deleted.Although the email users are gone from my exchange 2003 system manager they are still showing up on my exchange 5.5 organization. I purged them this morning thinking that would do the trick but no dice. It has been about 24 hrs since I deleted them. Will these go away or is there some way to manually remove the objects out of the 5.5 site? That is a function of the ADC connection agreements. Have you looked at the event log on your ADC server lately? -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio...

How hard is it to crack a password that's been set for a Word or .
We're considering using the password protection built in the Office when emailing Word and Excel, but I'm wondering how secure this method really is. I see alot of companies on the internet who offer to crack a password code for a fee. With regard to Excel, your information is never completely safe. As you've seen, there's plenty of free and commercial password crackers out there that can bypass worksheet protection, workbook protection, file protection, and VBA project protection. Bottom line: remove confidential data from workbooks before sharing them. HTH Jason At...