OWA - Calendar

Is there anyway to manage another users calendar via OWA (Exchagne 2003)
that a user has rights to?

0
maxwelli1 (28)

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821900

"Bad Beagle" wrote:

> Is there anyway to manage another users calendar via OWA (Exchagne 2003)
> that a user has rights to?

0
WILDPACKET (529)
4/27/2006 2:49:02 PM
just to make it easier for you
log into Outlook Web access as your self
after you log in you will see similar link to below
Http://yourserver.webmail/exchange/

just add the user info at the end
lets say you will access Matt calendar and he has given you righ already, by
going to
propeties of his calendar and adding your windows name there

all you need to do is add matt 's windows login name  and caendar at the end
Http://yourserver.webmail/exchange/matt/calendar

if you have rigts it will opened up

good luck
oz

--
Best regards, Good Luck
Oz Ozugurlu

"WILDPACKET" wrote:

> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821900
>
> "Bad Beagle" wrote:
>
> > Is there anyway to manage another users calendar via OWA (Exchagne 2003)
> > that a user has rights to?

0
oz952 (210)
4/27/2006 3:38:12 PM
Hello,

Thank you for posting.

Based on my research and tests, I would like to let you know that delegates
(that have the Calendar permission of a mailbox owner) who access calendars
by using the Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server or the Microsoft Exchange
Server 2003 version of OWA are permitted read-only access. This means that
if you use Outlook to delegate access to your Calendar to another user, the
user cannot use OWA to modify any of the items in the Calendar folder. This
is by design. We can not change the behavior. We suggest you use Outlook
instead of OWA to manage other's calendar.
More information about this is documented in the following KB article:

306830 XCCC: Delegates Cannot Use OWA to Modify Appointments
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306830

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
John Chen, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD