OWA authentication problem #3

SBS 2003:  go to url www.domain.com, select remote web
workplace.  Authenticate with user/pass and get next
page.  Select "read my company email".  Next page
displays but with the following error: "You could not be
logged on to Outlook Web Access. Ensure that your user
name and password are correct, and then try again."

This user/pass combination seems to be able to
authenticate with Active Directory (is allowed into
remote workplace) but for some reason, OWA won't accept
the credentials.

Can anyone advise how I can diagnose this issue?  There's
nothing indicating a failure in the event-viewer/security
log and the IIS log looks reasonable.  I'm assuming there
is something out of synch with how I have this user setup.

Advice?

thanks,
tony

0
Tony

File Attachment Problem in Vista
Hi, We are using Vista OS and browser is IE 7. When we are trying to attach more than 100MB to application, getting error as 'Page cannot be displayed'. and we are using the SAP is the backend system with OS is HP-UX and we set the parameters at max allowable attachment is 200MB in SAP system. So Kindly can help me on this issue and is there any limit by using Vista OS. Note: when we tried with this XP OS, its successfully attached the 110 MB file to the application. So facing the problem with Vista only. Please do the needful. Thanks & Regards, Raja...

Two Problems
A B C D E F 02/11/04 042110*** 10:39:53 am 10:47:40 am 467 4 02/11/04 035564*** 11:21:47 am 11:22:10 am 23 1 02/11/04 035564*** 11:55:05 am 11:56:12 am 67 1 02/11/04 042110*** 05:27:28 pm 06:14:08 pm 2800 24 02/11/04 563*** 09:06:52 pm 09:07:35 pm 43 1 02/11/04 042110*** 09:09:02 pm 09:22:46 pm 824 4 02/11/04 042110*** 09:37:37 pm 10:43:39 pm 3962 17 02/11/04 568*** 09:43:30 pm 09:53:22 pm 592 3 02/11/04 042110*** 11:37:28 pm 12:34:18 am 3410 15 03/11/04 042110*** 12:40:50 am 01:01:56 am 1266 6 03/11/04 0641217*** 0...

E-mail Reply Problem !!!!!
Hi, I've got one Exchange Server 2003 (w/o SP1) in the network, all user is using Outlook 2003, when the user has sent out the mail via "Reply All", the field "TO" or "CC" only display local user E-mail Address but other E-mail Address doesn't not exist ??? I don't know the problem is in Exchange Server or Outlook. Please help and give me the solution. Tks a Lot !!!!! ...

Remove OWA log off button
Does anyone know how to remove the OWA Log Off button? We are using ssl appliances that handle that for us, and when the owa logoff is used the cached credentials from the ssl allow for users to just hit back and get back in. EX 2003 I guess you could decompile the code and modify it yourself, or pay Microsoft a bazillion dollars to make a special version for you. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Jake" <Jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:999AB24F-EFCA-4373-8E81-A046767FA67A@microsoft.com... &...

Personalize problem
A friend of mine allowed someone to install Team Viewer on her computer yesterday. Now everything is messed up. I fixed most of the problems. One minor problem is trying to personalize her desktop. Before yesterday the Choose Desktop Background worked fine. Now all the pictures are the same even though when I hover the mouse pointer over a frame, I get the names of the different photos. When I click on a photo it appears as a desktop background but there is a vertical line close to the right margin and the color is not even. Can someone give me instructions on how to get thi...

Outlook 2000 compact pst problem
Dear all, My Outlook 2000 is running Internet Mail Mode, my pst file is now 1.2GB. I removed some mails and compact the file. The 'compact now' dialog box show 1 second and finished, but the file size did not reduce. Anyone can help me? On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:40:29 +0800, "Ho" <Ho@feungning.com> wrote: >Dear all, > >My Outlook 2000 is running Internet Mail Mode, my pst file is now 1.2GB. I >removed some mails and compact the file. The 'compact now' dialog box show 1 >second and finished, but the file size did not reduce. > >Anyone can ...

Excel cell problem #2
I have a workbook I have created (I am a novice), which for some reason, when I want to add or delete a cell in ANY column, I no longer have the option to shift cells up or down, it will only allow me to shift the entire row up or down. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong here? I have some formulas set up to keep counts for me, nothing real special. Thanks in advance. -- Thanks Steve Have you applied Data|filter to that worksheet? Try data|filter|show all (to see everything) then try it out. Steve wrote: > > I have a workbook I have created (I am a novice), which for so...

format problem importing quicken files from Bank
Hi I have Money 2001 never used it until today. I am in Italy and my bank allows me to export bank statement in a quicken file. However when I import it into money - money misreads the format and takes the first punctuation mark as the decimal point. i.e. the amount euro 1.234,56 imports as 1,23 euro's instead of one thousand euros. My regional settings are set to italian with , being the decimal and . being a separator - however money takes the first , or . as the decimal Any ideas on how to fix this? regards Ski ...

Even buying addition Office for Mac2004 doesn't solve excessive installations problem
I had Office 2004 (Student and Teacher Edition) installed on three Macs, my high school son's iBook, my G4, and my wife's iMac. The computers are all on an home network. My son's IBook hard drive died and I bought him a new Mac Mini. I re-installed Office from the same Student and Teahcer Edition on the new Mac Mini. (Student and Teacher Edition allows 3 installations.) When either my wife or my son attempted to launch an Office application when the other's computer is on, the second machine got the notice that the number of installations exceeded the number allowed by the...

Problem with Outlook
When i open my Great Plains 10, i received a message error of Microsoft, when i clisk on the option send report, automatic close Great plains. Who know the reazon ???????????? Actually it depends, allot of errors could cause this hang, most of those errors caused by the server connectivity, make sure that the link between the machine and the server is stable, and then disable the outlook link in the home page, if the error didn't resolve you may need to do more investigations using profile or DEXLOG. Let me know if you need any more help in this matter. Regards, -- Mohammad R. ...

problem with cost of stock shares
Couple of years ago for a stock in my portfolio, I transfered some shares from one account to another one by swapping shares for cash, i.e. shares went from account A to B, while cash went from account B to A in exchange. I recorded the transaction as "transfer in" for account B, so at that time, Money calculated the cost of the shares as the closing price of the stock on that transaction day. Unfortunately, the amount of cash that was used in the swap is NOT the same. With the shares sold this year, it's creating somewhat of a problem within Money with calculation of profit. It ...

Problem generating email address
I have Exchange2003 and Win2003 AD with about 20 child domains running. Now I am experiencing some problem. For one child domain, RUS runs fine and I actually manually did update on RUS. The child domain is located in different geograpgic place and working fine. One word, I don't see any system issue. I created a few new users' email a week ago, by going through the "Exchange Task" process. However, none of their email address is generated. I rebooted email server and child DC. Still the email address is not generated. Any help? Thanks Rick The email addresses a...

transfer an excel work sheet to Paint #3
hello, i am writing a computer assignment for university. So we are asked to give anb instruction to how to use the excel. now i would need to know how to copy parts of the excel work book to word or paint so i can show the users where to go to... it's so urgent.... the submission is in an hour!!! i would appreciate your help guys. see ya ...

OWA default color scheme
Can anyone tell me how to change the OWA default color from the exchange server. I'd like all my users to have the maroon color scheme to match our school colors. Thanks. owa admin tool for exchange 2003. - rg "KJacks" <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC05FF7D-CF28-4F48-B02D-84FD7D5579E8@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to change the OWA default color from the exchange > server. I'd like all my users to have the maroon color scheme to match our > school colors. > Thanks. got a link? "rg" wrote: > owa ...

CRM 3.0
I would like to move the ordernumber middle part to a larger number to match the next available number in the existing paper order system. Where do I find the row/column in the database to change the seed or next available number? ...

numbers formating problem
I type 10 I got 1 I type 11 I got 1.1 Where from this problem cames? This is not a formatting problem, the value is what you see; 1, not 10. Tools > Options menu, "fixed decimal" is selected. HTH. Best wishes Harald "barsha" <barsha@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:A62D8395-FD84-40F3-A867-B391D5956A57@microsoft.com... > I type 10 > I got 1 > I type 11 > I got 1.1 > Where from this problem cames? > Hi Barsha, Try: Tools | Options | Edit and uncheck the fixed decimal option. --- Regards, Norman "barsha" <...

Problem about Visio 2003 installation
Hi, When I install Visio 2003, a problem is encounted. It asks me to set a path for the file:A5614101.CAB, although I can see that file in the CD root directory. It is really bizarre. My PC is a Pentium 4, HT, which has a Windows XP, SP2 has been installed. Could you help me? ...

CRM 3 fiscal Year Setup Modify
Hi i would like to modify the setup of the fiscal year in CRM 3.0 can some one guide me how can i do that. regards Nader ------=_NextPart_0001_7F19AB8E Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit NaderYousef@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > i would like to modify the setup of the fiscal year in CRM 3.0 can some one > guide me how can i do that. Fiscal year settings are located in Settings --> Settings --> Fiscal Year Settings. -- Tao Yue Microsoft CRM Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ------=...

Row height problems
My default row height is 13.20, but everyone else in my office has a default of 12.75. I cannot even get on the same scale as them, mine goes up and down by .6 and theirs adjusts by .75 Our fonts are the same, and I can't find out where to change this. Just a guess... Do you use the same printer/printer driver? TimLeHew wrote: > > My default row height is 13.20, but everyone else in my office has a default > of 12.75. > I cannot even get on the same scale as them, mine goes up and down by .6 and > theirs > adjusts by .75 > Our fonts are the same, and I can...

X axis label problems...won't display
My x axis labels are very long, up to 70 characters. I wish I could shorten these, but they have already been published by previous authors. We have to use what was published. I can't get the entire text to show. I've tried changing the size of the font or the text direction. I've also tried resizing the plot area, but the amount of space allowed for the x-axis labels is fixed. I've made the plot area very small, and the text is still cut off at the exact same point when the plot area was larger. In normal view, I can see the entire text, but when it prints, it's ...

ESM 2003 Help Crash
Using any of the help screens in ESM 2003 causes ESM to crash. This is apparently a conflict with Exchange 2003 SP2 and IE7. Here's an article about it: http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid43_gci1233854,00.html Is there a fix, or is Microsoft planning fix? This is underway. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Dgoldman http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman "Dave B" <daveb@atgnet.com> wrote in message news:%23Jg6weoLHHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Using any of the help screens in ESM 2003 cau...

Modify OU delegation problem
Hello, I am trying to remove the permission to delete computer accounts in a particular OU for a particular domain admin user. This is just a test setup but even when I selected the Deny next to delete and delete subtree and also the delete Group Objects the same admin can still delete everything from the same OU. On the other hand when I remove the list contents checkbox the same admin cannot see anything listed in the same OU therefore it works as desired. Any help pls thank you -- aconti ------------------------------------------------------------------------ aconti'...

An old problem revisited
Last week I upgraded from 32-bit WinVista to 64-bit Win7, requiring a clean install. When I reinstalled and launched Money Plus, I got the message to update to SP1 and the old problem of that update never completing, even after disabling all security measures or using safe boot mode. So I replaced my Money Plus program folder with the one from my image of the WinVista installation. Now when I open Money I do have version . . . 1415, but I'm also still getting the the reminder window urging me to update. Does anyone know how I get rid of that? ...

A Difficult Unconcatinate Problem
Hi, I have tried to solve this problem using a mixture of text functions such as RIGHT, LEN, LEFT, FIND etc. However, am still stuck. Would appreciate any suggestions. I'm trying to split out the following data stored in a single column into three columns: Country, Data Value and Source. Angola 13,294,000 Source: ibid. Anguilla 13,000 Source: ibid. Antigua and Barbuda 76,000 Source: ibid. Argentina 37,880,000 Source: ibid. Armenia 3,206,000 Source: ibid. Aruba 94,000 Source: ibid. Australia 20,125,000 Source: ibid. The problem I'm having relates to the fact...

Fix in for Money 2004, and before, Passport server problem.
New information has been posted on http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Common/NetworkStatus.aspx? regarding the fix to the Money 2004, and before, Passport server problem. The best thing would be to wait until Saturday to let the fix get propogated thru the servers. In message <5metn35637oolcubito5b0jmn773d3sdg1@4ax.com>, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> writes > >New information has been posted on >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Common/NetworkStatus.aspx? >regarding the fix to the Money 2004, and before, Passport server >problem. > >The ...