OWA and VBScript runtime error.

Hi

I've installed OWA 5.5 Sp3 to a Windows2000 server SP4 and I'm getting the
following error message:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 'Application(...)'

/exchange/USA/logon.asp, line 12

I've checked technet and found KB194525 and implemented the security
settings to the registry but I'm still getting the same error.  Has anyone
resolved this problem and care to enlighten me as I'm pulling my hair out.
The exchange server is 5.5SP3 sat on an NT4 server box.

Regards

Stu

Printout Problem error 2501
Hello - I've created an application in access 2003, installed it on another computer that has the following configuration: Windows XP, Office 2007, Access runtime 2003, and I've removed the access 2007 from the office package. The following error happens when the user is trying to print a report. "The action Printout was canceled, Error 2501" A message of the error handling that I've created focuses the problem on the Function "PrintNormalTas" which has the following code lines: DoCmd.OpenReport sReportName, acViewPreview, , sFilterCriter ...

Error when add new user #4
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Recovery Storage Group error when trying to add database #2
Can you please tell me where I would make the change to the DN as described below? Hi, The problem is that in the distinguished name of the database there is a single parenthesis without its match. Examples of this would include: cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG1,cn=First Storage Group,.... cn=Mailbox Store 1 (SG2),cn=Second Storage Group (TestServer,cn=... If you add the closing parenthesis and force replication of the Active Directory the "Add Databases to Recover" dialog should work properly. The problem is the LDAP request that is sent to the Domain Controller to render ...

Exchange/OWA 2010 icons?
How do I obtain the icon library for the Exchange Management console and OWA 2010? I am creating training materials for a complimentary product and would like to use the actual .ico (or whatever) files, rather than taking screen captures. For example, I have the icon for the Exchange 2007 Management console, but the 2010 version is now orange, rather than the previous red and gray. Thank you for any information or pointers! "TLKSym" <TLKSym@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1FEA1FD-69CE-46F8-A629-24882649601D@microsoft.com... > How do I o...

error bars when breaking the y-axis
Jon - I think this question is directed towards you. I have implemented a version of your broken y-axis scheme. My data looks like the following: sample average avedev negative control 0.36252361 0.029793573 sample 1 3.265795907 2.878954305 sample 2 0.149275395 0.035304333 sample 3 73.57998574 2.237144009 sample 4 0.346937718 0.02837823 sample 5 4.636386221 0.089703534 sample 6 709.7039626 16.33742397 sample 7 1.157628293 0.667009325 negative control ...

Changing Sent Items view in OWA 5.5
Does anyone know how to change the Sent Items view in OWA 5.5 so that it shows who the user sent to rather than who the sender was? thanks ...

Access runtime and activation
If you distribute an Access application with runtime using say OFFICE XP Developers Edition - does the client's computer have to activate Access? "jm7" <x@noSpamMail.com> wrote: >If you distribute an Access application with runtime using say OFFICE XP >Developers Edition - does the client's computer have to activate Access? Using the A2002 and A2003 runtime, no, there is no activation. I do not know about A2007 or A2010 runtime. I rather doubt it as it is freely downloadable from Microsoft. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP T...

FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript, SAP
FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript, SAP - ABAP visit ebooks.univdatabase.com Ok, Ok I got it... <univbgp114@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4303baf6-5be8-4310-97ed-dccf8e2d941f@g16g2000pri.googlegroups.com... > FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO > VBScript, SAP - ABAP visit ebooks.univdatabase.com ...

Inetinfo.exe OWA
Hello friends, the Outlook Web Access goes dow every once in a while with a pop error message about Inetinfo.exe crashing. I have to manully go restart the service to bring OWA back up again. We are using Exchange 5.5 sp4 and IIS4. Does anybody have fix for this. Thanks. Hi Samurai, You should probably open a case with PSS to gather and analyze the user.dmp file to determine the cause of the inetinfo.exe crash for you. Good luck! -- Randy Campbell Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided &qu...

Excel Formula Error for No Good Reason
I don't know why, but this formula will not stop giving me an error in Excel 2003. =IF( $A8 <> "", B8 * E8, IF( ROW(H7) <> 1, IF( G8 = "Subtotal", SUM( H$2:H7 ), IF( LEFT(G8, 3) = "Tax", ROUND( $J$1 * H7, 2), IF( G8 = "Total", INDIRECT( ADDRESS( ROW(H8)-2, COLUMN(H8) ) ) + H7, IF( G8 = "Depr", SUM( INDIRECT( "G2:"&ADDRESS( ROW(H8) - 4, COLUMN(G7),4) ,TRUE) ), "" ) ...

OWA asking for password at logout
Any suggestions? FYI, XCCC: Cannot Log off Exchange 2000 Front-End Server While You Are Using OWA http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325906 "DH Midler" <DH Midler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E97D35F-375F-44CB-AB31-E771F8B7A195@microsoft.com... > Any suggestions? ...

Custom error code when XSD validation fails?
Hi, Is there any way to tell an XSD Schema that you want custom error codes for particular validation failures in an XML document? To show what I mean, here's an example: XSD excerpt: <xs:element name = "EmployeeID"> <xs:simpleType> <xs:restriction base = "xs:string" > <xs:length value = "3"/> <xs:pattern value = "[0-9]{3}"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> </xs:element> XML excerpt: <EmployeeID>1234</EmployeeID> When the XML fails to validate aga...

Error 0x800ccc13 Send&Receive
I use outlook to check the e-mail on the domain that I have purchased and have had for 3 or 4 years now. When I check my e-mail in Outlook there are 3 address that I check; two of them pick-up fine, however they aren't my main e-mail address. I've had this problem for the last couple weeks, but I've been busy and haven't had time to look into it. I have completely removed the problem e-mail and put it back in but with no luck. The only thing different with this e- mail is that it is also the administration account for my FTP setup and to check e-mail instead of ent...

'07 Large Operation Error (Delete / Insert Rows and/or Columns)
Help! I was so excited to have '07 until... I have a very simple worksheet in a work book - This very simple worksheet takes up 78 rows and 16 columns. Minimals formats / formulas etc. I would like to insert additional rows but I get the error message which says "Large Operation. The operation you are about to perform affects a large # of cells and may take a significant amount of time to complete. Are you sure you want to continue? Note: This operation will be performed in 60 seconds if no response is received". I have tried to select "OK" as well a...

OWA for Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, Could someone please point me to a good documentation for Installing and Configuring OWA on Exchange Server 5.5 or if you have any procedures that you could send me that would be great also. Thanks in advance for your help! William http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;125329 "William Tyler" <wstyler@comcast.net> wrote in message news:2lh4o5Fcne5gU1@uni-berlin.de... > Hello, > > Could someone please point me to a good documentation for Installing and > Configuring OWA on Exchange Server 5.5 or if you have any procedures that > you c...

Exchange 2007 OWA Signatures
Will Exchange 2007 OWA have the option to attach a SIGNATURE? We have GIF, JPG files for our users and we would like to have this through OWA. Thanks. I don't see an option to attach any kind of files into your signature, at least with the build I have. It doesn't appear that the signature options have changed much over what is offered in Exchange 2003. Of course, that could change once Beta2 comes out - don't know for sure. You can pre-register for Exchange 2007 Beta2, which I believe should be out in a few more weeks. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/beta...

OWA Dictionary
Is there a way to add words to the custom dictionary of OWA? Using Exchange 2003. I want to do this w/o buying a 3rd party product. Any help would be great. ...

OWA 2004 Force Domain\User
Unlike most posts, we want our users to be forced to type in Domain\Userid for security reasons. We have configured IIS, Default web site with a blank in the Domain field. In the past, if users did not type in domain\userid they would receive the message "you could not be logged into owa, make sure your domain\userid and password is correct. . .". Users are no longer receiving this error when they forget to enter the domain; however, if a user types in the wrong username or password, the error message is displayed. How do we force the error message to display when they f...

Tender validation error.
When client enters any type of credit in store operations, they get the following error: Tender validation. Cannot perform printer validation. No slip printer is available. There is a receipt printer and it is working, any idea on how we fix this. I have found nothing in the RMS kb. Thanks ...

Receiving the following error when trying to send or reply to an email
OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:74680000. Registers: EAX=00ff3c28 CS=017f EIP=74680000 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=00ff34d4 SS=0187 ESP=0056e988 EBP=0056ebb4 ECX=00690056 DS=0187 ESI=00000000 FS=326f EDX=000124b7 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Tried everything I can think of including removing office 2000-sr1 completely and reinstalling. Nothing seems to make a difference. OS is Win98 2nd Edition patched to current. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rick Anyone? ...

Spelling/grammar error notification in Word for Mac 2004
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to set up Word so that a sound will indicate an error as you are typing? Word is already set up that way, it will already alert you with a "bong!" if you hit an illegal keystroke. But it cannot alert you if what you type is not true, or not what you wanted, because it cannot know what you wanted to say :-) And if it were to alert me for every spelling and grammar mistayke I made, it would never shut up! So it won't do that either :-) Cheers On 1/12/09 4:50 PM, in artic...

How to disable sent items in OWA 2003 from taking a copy from sent
I want to ask if there is a way to disable sent items in owa 2003 or in exchange from taking copies of sent emails. On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:15:07 -0800, Prince <Prince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to ask if there is a way to disable sent items in owa 2003 or in >exchange from taking copies of sent emails. Is it that you want to stop people taking a copy of items that go into the sent items or do you want to stop sent items going into the sent items folder in the 1st place? It's not clear in your post. I want to stop or enable people from taking a copy of sen...

Custom Web Service: Soap error in WhoAmI() Method
Hello, Here is the issue: CRM 1.2 installed on Windows 2003 SP1 on the "CRM" domain. I have created a web service that automatically share a case within a team. The web service is called from a Post URL in a workflow rule at the creation of the case. The paramater passed to the Web Service is "incidentid" I have tested the web service locally, by calling the URL in Internet Explorer (logged with my CRMAdmin) and it works perfectly. Now if I try to test from the CRM app locally or remotely (still using my CRMAdmin) it does not work. From the Web service trace I can ...

Firewall Engine is not running error
Hi sbs 2003 premium with isa 200 sp2. I ran ISA best practices analyser and I get the below error; The Firewall Engine (fweng) is not running. None of the ISA Server services is running. When I run sc query fweng on command line I get; [SC] EnumQueryServicesStatus:OpenService FAILED 1060: When I run net start fweng I get; The service name is invalid. What is the problem and how can I resolve it? Thanks Regards Hi John: I gave one response in your next post. Adding to that, I wonder if this SBS is RTM, and if the SBS SP1, and subsequent patches and up...

Heap corruption error.
Hi all, I'm battling a heap corruption error. I know you're probably thinking it's either a buffer overrun or writing to a freed block. I've gone after enough of these to know that's what it usually is, and I know how to find and fix such errors. However this one appears to be different, and I'll explain why. First of all, I'm using MS Visual Studio 6.0. When the error manifests, the debug heap's linked list of allocated objects is corrupted. More specifically, following the block's pBlockHeaderNext pointers quickly takes me to heap memory that is not...