OWA 2003 Public folders opening new window

I do not like how OWA in Exchange 2003 opens a new window
when you click to view the public folders.  OWA in
Exchange 2000 did not do this.  Is there a way that I can
modify a setting to keep it in the same window like it
was when viewing OWA in Exchange 2000?  Thanks in advance
for your help.
0
anonymous (74722)

OWA issue with Public Folders
Hiya. Need help with this issue... I have a user who is trying to respond or forward any messages that's inside a public folder when she's connected from home. Only thing I can find on this is inside the WA's help menu but it's of little use. all it says is that you need to have a front-end server which we do. I have no clue what her connection at home is like (dialup ... is that still around?! or broadband). I do know that web access does work from Firefox too. Would this be a browser issue or is it something with her side of outlook web access side? We're running...

New to excel

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003