OWA 2003 number of emails viewable

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew where to set the number of
viewable emails in OWA? By default it does not allow very
many to be displayed.

Thanks,
Greg
0
anonymous (74722)

It's 25 by default.  In OWA, click the Options button and then check the
'Messaging Options' section.  There's an option called 'Number of items to
display per page'.

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

"Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I was wondering if anyone knew where to set the number of
> viewable emails in OWA? By default it does not allow very
> many to be displayed.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

0
neil.hobson (1158)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Counting number of X's in a column

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Addressing within Exchange 2003

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Incoming email slow to come in

Number 040
How can I put the numbers starting by zero? I want to put the number 040 as a number but it dont allow me. Any help... -- Drazic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Drazic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24602 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381894 to put 040, enter '040 but this converts it to text. Another method would be to enter 40 and then format the cell as custo and enter 000 in the box. Manges -- mangesh_yada ---------------------------------------------...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003