OWA 2003 LOGIN PAGE

Is there way I  can customize OWA2003 Exchange so that
I do not have to give http://localhost/exchange.
instead it should just take to email by pointing to
http://localhost. I do not want /exchange option.
how to customize this in OWA? PLEASE URGENT HELP
0
Andy1200 (318)

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-Exchange2003-HTTP-Remote-Access.html

Look about about 2/3 down the page for the "Enhancing the Configuration"
section.  It shows you how to customize the "default.asp" page to redirect to
/exchange.

Fredrick

"ANDY" wrote:

> Is there way I  can customize OWA2003 Exchange so that
> I do not have to give http://localhost/exchange.
> instead it should just take to email by pointing to
> http://localhost. I do not want /exchange option.
> how to customize this in OWA? PLEASE URGENT HELP
0
Fredrick (3)
11/20/2004 9:19:02 AM
"ANDY" <ANDY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there way I  can customize OWA2003 Exchange so that
> I do not have to give http://localhost/exchange.
> instead it should just take to email by pointing to
> http://localhost. I do not want /exchange option.
> how to customize this in OWA? PLEASE URGENT HELP

Is this what you're looking for:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319878

Lee.

--
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
___________________________________

0
Lee
11/20/2004 11:39:24 AM
I got it and thank you very much. But I have another problem.
whenever i login OWA i have to give domain name\username.
Is there a way I can eliminate giving domain name in OWA,please let me know.

"Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" wrote:

> "ANDY" <ANDY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there way I  can customize OWA2003 Exchange so that
> > I do not have to give http://localhost/exchange.
> > instead it should just take to email by pointing to
> > http://localhost. I do not want /exchange option.
> > how to customize this in OWA? PLEASE URGENT HELP
>
> Is this what you're looking for:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319878
>
> Lee.
>
> --
> ___________________________________
>
> Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
> www.leederbyshire.com
> ___________________________________

0
Andy1200 (318)
12/3/2004 12:27:02 AM
>I got it and thank you very much. But I have another problem.
> whenever i login OWA i have to give domain name\username.
> Is there a way I can eliminate giving domain name in OWA,please let me
> know.

Are you using Forms-based authentication?

Lee.

--
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
___________________________________

0
Lee
12/3/2004 9:05:52 AM
Yes I do.

"Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" wrote:

> "ANDY" <ANDY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I got it and thank you very much. But I have another problem.
> > whenever i login OWA i have to give domain name\username.
> > Is there a way I can eliminate giving domain name in OWA,please let me
> > know.
>
> Are you using Forms-based authentication?
>
> Lee.
>
> --
> ___________________________________
>
> Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
> www.leederbyshire.com
> ___________________________________

0
Andy1200 (318)
12/3/2004 5:31:03 PM
> Yes I do.

This might help:

http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=684

Lee.

--
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
___________________________________

0
Lee

Outlook 2003
When creating a new email and I click the TO: field button to choose an email, it defaults to contacts in my Business folder (on the right under "Show names from the:" drop down box. I cant figure out why as that is not even the first name on the list. Can I make it automaticlly open up to a specific folder I have most of my contacts in every time? Thanks! Nancy open your address book and select tools > options. from here you can specify which folder you want to be the default. >-----Original Message----- >When creating a new email and I click the TO: field button >to...

CRM 3.0 and SBS 2003 SP1 Hell solved... a bit.
Well I have spent 3 days and it's 3 am now.. but I have a level of success. PROBLEM Basically CRM 3.0 was failing the install step at the SQL reporting service pre install check. WHAT I TRIED that FAILED Well almost everyting, like 25 rollbacks vitrual server setups etc. A. 1. Installing SBS basic 2. Patched to SP 3. Install and patch SQL 2000 4. Manual install of reporting service 5. Patched Reporting service CRM Failed Preinstall check B. 1. SBS Basic 2. Patched SBS to SP1 3. Install SQL 2005 including Reproting service CRM Pre ins...

how do I implement outlook 2007 after upgrade from 2003 outlook
I recently converted a trial version of Microsoft office 2007. I bought and entered the appropriate key for "standard " version. All suites except outlook have activated and are working properly. When I try to "send/receive" I get an error message-"Not Implemented", Does anyone have any ideas what i shoul do.? Thanks oldgreygramps "oldgreygramps" <oldgreygramps@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F444B0D-147C-427D-AE94-63A4E6BC4FA7@microsoft.com... >I recently converted a trial version of Microsoft office 2007. I bought and...

how to hide page breaks?
simple... how do i do it in excel? Tools>Options>View Remove check mark from "Page Breaks" -- XL2003 Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com "how to hide page breaks?" <how to hide page breaks?@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AF0FCF8-3866-465D-9E77-1EAD9F5B7FA1@microsoft.com... > simple... how do i do it in excel? and for what it's worth in VBA use ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = False Showing page breaks will slow down many macros -- those which insert or delete rows or columns for instance, so it is a good idea to get ...

Cannot find microsoft live sign in page?
I have signed up & posted a question on Microsoft Live. Now, I cannot find microsoft live sign in page? Duh! You can find the web based version of this newsgroup here; http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general The sign in link is at the top right. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "DeLoy" <DeLoy@discu...

How can I display a particular row on every page?
I'm trying to view the heading row on every page in my Excel worksheet. How can I do that? Thank you. Hi if its in the worksheet its self, click on A2 and choose window / freeze panes if you want the row to appear in the print out choose file / page setup - sheet tab, rows to repeat at top and click on the row number 1 hope this helps Cheers JulieD "mnpremo" <mnpremo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF113B26-7F0A-4E03-B7DE-88233A88AA8F@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to view the heading row on every page in my Excel worksheet. > How > c...

Excel 2003 11-26-09
Looking to return an error message in a column of data if the same value has been typed in previously Assume that do you want to restrict the duplicate value in A to C Column then use this formula in Validation. Place the cursor in A1 cell and press Cntrl+Spacebar which will select the A Column and hold the shift key and extend the selection up to C Column by using right arrow (i.e. A to C) Note that the Active cell should be A1 since the below formula refers the A1 cell. Active cell will have the white background after selection also. Select Data>>Validation>&...

remote administration of safe sender/recipient list in outlook 2003
Hi, I have three questions to ask about the safe sender/recipient settings that a user may change in the tools-options-junk email configuration page. Where are these settings stored? Is it possible to access them from outside of outlook? Is there an event mechanism in place that would allow a process to know when these settings are changed? Any clues or pointers to information will be greatly appreciated. I have scoured msdn and exchange sdk docs to no avail. Thanks, Charlie They're stored in the default information store, and there is no event to mark their update. You can ...

How do I continuously number pages for the entire workbook?
I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks. Put a custom footer in that looks like this: &[Page] Of &[Pages] then right click on one of your worksheet tabs, select "select all sheets" and print (or print preview to verify this is what you want, without wasting paper). "Pattie" wrote: > I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook > with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks. That's what I needed. Thank you! "JMB" wrote...

outlook 2003 vista non responsive
the program starts and runs fine. After I close the outlook 2003, it will not open. I have to go to task manager and close outlook.exe under processes, then the program will open. Any ideas on the problem? I have tried uninstall/ install. see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/close.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SU...

exchange 2003 server SP verification
Exchagne 2003 server help shows 6.5.7638.1 . I want to make sure this is SP2. Can anyone please verify. What will be the exsetdata.dll version will be if it is SP2 and what will be if it is SP1. Thanks. -- Dipti On Mar 5, 11:16 am, Dipti <D...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Exchagne 2003 server help shows 6.5.7638.1 . I want to make sure this is SP2. > Can anyone please verify. What will be the exsetdata.dll version will be if > it is SP2 and what will be if it is SP1. > > Thanks. > -- > Dipti Go to your Exchange System Manager. Open up Administrative G...

Great Plains 8.0 is compatible with Small Business Server Premium 2003
Hi team Great Plains 8.0 is Compatible with Small Business Server Premium 2003? Compatable?? Hmmm...dont know. But I have a couple of clients running GP 8 successfully on that platform. Does that help? Richard L. Whaley Senior Business Consultant 321-277-1341 btw.....there is some good information that might be helpful to you in some books on Dynamics GP/Great Plains available at www.AccoladePublications.com "Richard Padilla" wrote: > Hi team > > Great Plains 8.0 is Compatible with Small Business Server Premium 2003? > > > Not onl...

How to auto-login on web pages if Cookies are not accepted? ActiveX Control available?
It occurs sometimes that web pages (with forums,....) require a login but do NOT accept auto-login through Cookies. Is there a way to automatic fill the loginname + password entry field of a form and auto-submit the stuff? I am thinking about something similar like "Greasemonkey" but not for Firefox but for InternetExplorer. Maybe an ActiveX control is available. Paul If Internet Explorer's AutoComplete feature doesn't accomplish what you want, try searching the web for automatic login and form-filling software. You might find a few...hundred. --- Leon...

E-mail Address "Auto Complete" in Outlook 2003
In at work we have Outlook 2003 on our machines connecting to an Exchange server. When using Outlook there, if it recognizes a partial address, it pops up with a list of recently used addresses matching the characters entered so far. Last night I installed Outlook 2003 at home where it talks to a couple of pop server. Unlike Outlook at work, my instance at home does not "auto complete" addresses. I am at a loss to find a setting to do this. Is this feature only available when Outlook is working with an Exchange server? Or am I missing something? Thanks! Don Open Outlook an...

Charts move down page when save as PDF
I have a user that has stored 5 pages of Excel charts on one worksheet. When she save as a PDF form the charts seem to move down the page and masking over text. Is there something we can do to prevent this? ...

How to use exel 98 -02 -2003 if i have xp program?
I have xp software on my laptop and every single time try to do something with old programs like 98-02-2003 versions I have huge problems that document usually never viewed or some other problems like asking 100 questions before open the page? Could you please tell me what is the solition to get rid of all this hasitations? Thanks OS OS More clarity needed. Your native language may not be English so slow down a bit. You are running WindowsXP, correct? You have which version of Excel installed? Excel 2003 is the newest version of Excel for Windows operating system so wouldn't be c...

cant connect to exchange server using outlook 2003
Using XP Pro SP2 and Outlook 2003. My exchange server is not at the office I work at, its at another location. I never have any trouble connecting to it while in the office, logged into the local domain. However I never seem to be able to connect to it outside the office, so I thought at first it had something to do with me being logged into the domain. But I happened to be at a remote location one day, opened up Outlook and low and behold it connected. So it only works in the office and at this one remote site, nowhere else. The only thing in common with the two sites is they use the ...

Excel Tables and Page Breaks
I have an issue on an Excel 2007 worksheet. I have three Excel Tables (lists) on a sheet. Each table meeds to be printed on a separate page. I have inserted page breaks at the required sheet row. However when I insert a row in a table - by right mouse click in a table and selecting Insert, Table Row - a row is inserted in the table but the sheet page preaks do not move accordingly i.e. as further roes are inserted the page break will eventually be within the table. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to receiving replies. Thanks in advance JK Y...

create acedemic calendar year on one page
Trying to create a 10 month calendar with 5 months in one column and 5 months on a second column. The one thing that can not be formatted correctly is the actual size of the calendar text and numbers. If I increase the size, the numerical days will not align in the correct day column. What version Publisher are you using? There are academic calendars on the Office template web site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=academic&sc=4&av=ZPB How are you adjusting the calendar? Are you using the full size calendar and resizing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP h...

mfc70d.dll in VS.NET 2003 problem
I have some MFC dll's which were compiled in VS.NET 2002. I am at present working in VS.NET 2003. I now need to use these dlls but whenever I try to run my app I get the following error. This application has failed to start because MFC70D.DLL. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I really dont want to spend a whole day re-installing VS.NET 2003 !! Any ideas?? Hi, This means that your MFC DLLs where compiled and linked in DEBUG mode and when you load the DLL it is trying to open the VS.NET 2002 MFC DEBUG DLL. It's not asking you to reinstall VS.NET 2003, that&#...

Publisher 2003 websites problem when uploaded using Frontpage 2003
I work for a special school in the uk, we have a school website created and maintained using frontpage 2003. We have the children produce simple webpages using publisher 2003, these are then saved as an htm webpage, producing an .htm file and a folder containing images. When I try to upload these pages to our website using Frontpage we get the text but all the images are missing - Front page can not see the folders and does not FTP them, only the .htm files. Can any one help? AdamS wrote: > When I try to upload these pages to our website using Frontpage we get the > text but all...

Money 2003 Open Error: "Cannot open EULA, reinstall Money"
Microsoft Money 2003 Standard came with my Dell computer that I bought back in December 2003. First time that I tried to open Money03 today, I got an error message immediately: "Cannot display the End User License Agreement which must be displayed and accepted before you can use the application. To display the agreement, reinstall the application." I've reinstalled about 5 times now, using both the Add/Change Programs tool, and by clicking the appropriate installers on the CD. I've also fully removed the program, rebooted, then tried an install. No such EULA ev...

Std. MFC App
Hi! I've standard MDI MFC (Doc/View) application created with .NET 2003 from scratch. I'm not using CArchive method but my own to load the files (if this matters). When I try to launch one of my files the shell correctly launches my app but does nothing to open any child frames/documents. When I close the app it generates a memory violation in appcore.cpp: ---- appcore.cpp ---- int CWinApp::ExitInstance() { // if we remember that we're unregistering, // don't save our profile settings if (m_pCmdInfo == NULL || (m_pCmdInfo->m_nShellCommand != CCommandLineInfo::AppUn...

Outlook 2003 folders settings configuration and auto features
I have a client with OL2003 attached in a SBS2000 network. She claims that at one time this worked, but I never witnessed it nor know of this being possible: She wants all her UNREAD email to automatically go to a seperate folder (I created) named UNREAD EMAIL. Whe will then go to this folder and read the emails. Upon the emails being read, the emails will then AUTOMATICALLY be moved to the INBOX folder. Is this possible and how? I do not see any RULES that will allow this to happen. Please help. Ron Guillen .. "=?Utf-8?B?bXljb21wdXRlcmd1eXM=?=" <mycomputerguy...

Exchange 2003 SP1 #6
I check the webcast concerning Exchang 2K3 SP1 and it noted that Lotus Notes Connector now support Lotus Notes R6 clients but what about Lotus Notes R6 Server? I am asking because I am in the middle of researching the migration of Lotus Notes R6 to Exchange 2003 See the following articles: 839594 Support for the Exchange Connector for Lotus Notes in Exchange Server http://support.microsoft.com/?id=839594 867646 The "Exchange Server 2003 interoperability and migration guide" is http://support.microsoft.com/?id=867646 Thanks, Fitz Crittle This posting is provided "AS IS...