Outlook Web Access Problem

Hi All,

Heres short version of my recent post.

On accessing my Exchange Server Outloook Web Access from internet through a
firewall from Windows 2000 client, I am unable to login and after 3 tries
get "Error: Access is denied".

Please refer to my recent post with subject for explanation to question "OWA
Access Is Denied for Win2k Users on internet"

Thank You,
rawCoder

0
rawCoder (5)

Havent seen the other posts, but this is always a good place to start:
E200x: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303
5.5: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303

On Sat, 8 May 2004 01:42:02 +0500, "rawCoder" <rawCoder@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi All,
>

>Heres short version of my recent post.
>

>On accessing my Exchange Server Outloook Web Access from internet through a
>firewall from Windows 2000 client, I am unable to login and after 3 tries
>get "Error: Access is denied".
>

>Please refer to my recent post with subject for explanation to question "OWA
>Access Is Denied for Win2k Users on internet"
>

>Thank You,
>rawCoder

0
adavid (8731)
5/7/2004 11:25:09 PM
I had the same problem, but I fixed it by enabling SSL on exchange and
setting up a certificate for my server. If you need help on how to do this,
say so.

-Daniel

"Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in
message news:5n6o901u59c3ci1ocrultpphvere17dhlq@4ax.com...
> Havent seen the other posts, but this is always a good place to start:
> E200x: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303
> 5.5: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303
>

> On Sat, 8 May 2004 01:42:02 +0500, "rawCoder" <rawCoder@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi All,
> >

> >Heres short version of my recent post.
> >

> >On accessing my Exchange Server Outloook Web Access from internet through
> >firewall from Windows 2000 client, I am unable to login and after 3 tries
> >get "Error: Access is denied".
> >

> >Please refer to my recent post with subject for explanation to question
"OWA
> >Access Is Denied for Win2k Users on internet"
> >

> >Thank You,
> >rawCoder

0
dan7716 (10)
5/8/2004 2:51:07 AM
How do you do this?
thanks...
tim

"Daniel" <dan@junk.com> wrote in message
> I had the same problem, but I fixed it by enabling SSL on exchange and
> setting up a certificate for my server. If you need help on how to do
this,
> say so.
>
> -Daniel
>

> "Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote
in
> message news:5n6o901u59c3ci1ocrultpphvere17dhlq@4ax.com...
> > Havent seen the other posts, but this is always a good place to start:
> > E200x: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303
> > 5.5: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303
> >

> > On Sat, 8 May 2004 01:42:02 +0500, "rawCoder" <rawCoder@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Hi All,
> > >

> > >Heres short version of my recent post.
> > >

> > >On accessing my Exchange Server Outloook Web Access from internet
through
> > >firewall from Windows 2000 client, I am unable to login and after 3
tries
> > >get "Error: Access is denied".
> > >

> > >Please refer to my recent post with subject for explanation to question
> "OWA
> > >Access Is Denied for Win2k Users on internet"
> > >

> > >Thank You,
> > >rawCoder

0
nntptim (4)
5/11/2004 7:42:05 PM
Thanx all.

The problem was solved by implementing SSL on the server.

For those who need help doing it, heres anexcellent article that i referred
to.

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/SSL_Enabling_OWA_2003.html
here is another one
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Outlook_2003_Connect_Exchange_2003.html

Thank You
Salman Ahmad Khan

"Tim Kowal" <nntptim@innov8v.com> wrote in message
> How do you do this?
> thanks...
> tim
>
> "Daniel" <dan@junk.com> wrote in message
> > I had the same problem, but I fixed it by enabling SSL on exchange and
> > setting up a certificate for my server. If you need help on how to do
> this,
> > say so.
> >
> > -Daniel
> >

> > "Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com>
wrote
> in
> > message news:5n6o901u59c3ci1ocrultpphvere17dhlq@4ax.com...
> > > Havent seen the other posts, but this is always a good place to start:
> > > E200x: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303
> > > 5.5: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303

> through
> tries

> > "OWA

0
rawCoder (5)
5/12/2004 6:08:09 AM
Anybody knows how to run more than 1 exchange website with ssl?
Because it anwser on port 443, and only one can be configured with this port
even if I set the host header.

Thank you

Eduardo

"rawCoder" <rawCoder@hotmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
> Thanx all.
>
> The problem was solved by implementing SSL on the server.
>
> For those who need help doing it, heres anexcellent article that i
referred
> to.
>
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/SSL_Enabling_OWA_2003.html
> here is another one

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Outlook_2003_Connect_Exchange_2003.html

> Thank You
> Salman Ahmad Khan
>
> "Tim Kowal" <nntptim@innov8v.com> wrote in message
> > How do you do this?
> > thanks...
> > tim
> >
> > "Daniel" <dan@junk.com> wrote in message
> > > I had the same problem, but I fixed it by enabling SSL on exchange and
> > > setting up a certificate for my server. If you need help on how to do
> > this,
> > > say so.
> > >
> > > -Daniel
> > >

> > > "Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com>
> wrote
> > in
> > > message news:5n6o901u59c3ci1ocrultpphvere17dhlq@4ax.com...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326303

> > through
> > tries

> question
> > > "OWA

0
coelhada (1)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Excel button problem

Question -Problem