Outlook Web Access: login to certain users only

I've set up OWA but I want to restrict it's use to only a few people.
How can I prevent certain users from using OWA?

  Dale Walker       London Techno Events   Saiko!
  dale@sorted.org   london@sorted.org      saiko@sorted.org
  London, UK        london.sorted.org      saiko.sorted.org
0
dale7205 (9)

What version of Exchange?

Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your
news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other
viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm for help
in the future, but note that now that your address is out there, there's not
much you can do other than changing your address.

Dale Walker wrote:
> I've set up OWA but I want to restrict it's use to only a few people.
> How can I prevent certain users from using OWA?

>   Dale Walker       London Techno Events   Saiko!
>   dale@sorted.org   london@sorted.org      saiko@sorted.org
>   London, UK        london.sorted.org      saiko.sorted.org

1
lanwench (7567)
2/11/2004 4:30:40 PM
well in 5.5 go to the mailbox in admin => Protocols => Http.. and turn it
off for the recipients.. and any other prots you don't want them to use.

"Dale Walker" <dale@sorted.org> wrote in message news:8blk20lle7k8scsk2d8lglok1k0jp9qhcc@4ax.com...
> I've set up OWA but I want to restrict it's use to only a few people.
> How can I prevent certain users from using OWA?

>   Dale Walker       London Techno Events   Saiko!
>   dale@sorted.org   london@sorted.org      saiko@sorted.org
>   London, UK        london.sorted.org      saiko.sorted.org

0
bb4 (46)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large