Outlook Web Access HTTP 500 and HTTP 404 errors

hi,

I am experiencing this problem on Exchange 2003 on
Windows 2003,

when the users try to authenticate to Outlook Web Access,
they get the following error messages in their
browsers, "http 500 - internal server error" or "http
error 404 - file or directory not found",

the customer upgraded to windows/exchange 2003 6 months
ago from windows/Exchange 2000  (in place upgrade), they
only discovered the problem last week when they tried
creating new users, i created 3 test users and the 3
users were getting the above errors. some already
existing users have no problems logging in to Outlook Web
Access.

there are no problems logging in from outlook 2003
clients, the above problem seem to be related only on
Outlook Web Access.

I have a feeling this is and IIS / Exchange Outlook Web
Access issues,

Any clues or suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks in Advance

Tony
0
anonymous (74722)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Excel not Access

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

Reminders in Outlook