Outlook, NT Exchange 4.5, VPN, Domain..... Can't make it all work. PLZ help, will reward.

Really stuck with the Outlook�

Situation: NT SBS 4.5 server. 6 machines connected to it on a domain.
All suck internet through a LAN broadband router.

Server used to be configured on a modem dial-up and emails worked
fine. Now with this new ADSL setup (new provider) emails get stuck on
despatch. Finding the SMTP server configuration has been a task I
didn't manage. Can anyone help? I can only find the SMTP settings for
the administrator on the server but that is of no use� I found a
setting where all mail is forwarded to an internet based server but no
place for a password or login.

Then this outlook calendar� 4 PCs are configured to share the Calendar
and contacts function and 1 running outlook 2000 supposedly connects
to the exchange but will not share anything (no firewalls that block
it).

Finally the biggest insult� 1 PC is a laptop with VPN. It can connect
to the LAN (via Vigor 2600 broadband router) and will happily ping
internal PCs on their IPs but I cannot make it log onto the domain and
also the same problem with the outlook (but 2002 this time).

This is really driving me mad. If anyone can help I am prepared to pay
20 GBP for it via PayPal, NOCHEX, FastPay or directly into the bank.

Thanks

0
fgnight (1)

CRM address book in Outlook

Count If Formula #4

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Pivot Table Question #5

Please help #8