Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Hi I've a big problem in Outlook Mobile Access.

I've a server exchange standalone withoput a  front-end=20
one...
I've configured the OWA web form authentication and SSL.
For OWA it's all right...everything is going right...
The problem is OMA
When I try to log on on oma I find the following error=20
message :"Unable to connect to your mailbox"
To solve my problem I've found in microsoft web site the=20
following link

Microsoft Knowledge Base - 817379
Cannot Access Exchange Server 2003 by Using Outlook Mobile=20
Access When the
Exchange Virtual Directory Requires SSL or Uses Forms-
Based Authentication
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
kbid=3D817379&product=3Dexch2003

I've done what the articles says and the error is solved..=20
but another error is gone out...!!
"
Applicazione server non disponibile
L'applicazione Web a cui si sta tentando di accedere sul=20
server Web non =C3=A8
correntemente disponibile.  Per ripetere la richiesta,=20
fare clic sul
pulsante Aggiorna del browser.

Nota per l'amministratore: Per informazioni dettagliate=20
sulla causa
dell'errore specifico del fallimento della richiesta,=20
vedere il log eventi
dell'applicazione del server Web. Per scoprire la causa=20
dell'errore, vedere
la voce corrispondente del log.

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

SQL deadlock problem

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem