Outlook Mobile Access Error

Hi, I have a problem with Outlook Mobile Access.
I've a Win2k Server with exchange 2003.
I've configured the OWA with SSL and web based form for=20
login.
OWA is right!
OMA don't let me get in!!
FIRST it gave me this error=A3Unable to connect to your=20
mailbox!"
I've solved this problem with the following link in=20
microsoft site:
Microsoft Knowledge Base - 817379
Cannot Access Exchange Server 2003 by Using Outlook Mobile=20
Access When the
Exchange Virtual Directory Requires SSL or Uses Forms-
Based Authentication
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
kbid=3D817379&product=3Dexch2003
....but now  OMA gives me another error:
this one:
Server Application Unavailable=20
The web application you are attempting to access on this=20
web server is currently unavailable.  Please hit=20
the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your=20
request.=20

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause=20
of this specific request failure can be found in the=20
application event log of the web server. Please review=20
this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur
I'm very disarmed!!!!
What Can I do?
I've also tryed to reinstal Framework and device update of=20
exchange CD...
I've installed Framework SDK 1.1..
nothing is changed!!!
Help ME!
Thank a lot for your help

Outlook 2003 attempting to send messages....
To Anyone: Here is a weird one. OS XP Pro SP2 / Office System Pro 2003. POP mail only. No SMTP authentication required. Everything working fine until recently when Outlook 2003 stopped sending messages and is attempting to send 1 of 2 messages when there are non in the Outbox.... Some posts say re-install Office System. Looking for alternatives. Any takers? ...

Controlling Access to Contact's History
Is there a way to set a security role up so a user can't delete items from a Contact's History? The user would still need rights to read/ write to the contact record. Go to Settings-->business unit settings-->security roles Choose a role to edit (other than system administrator, you can't change that one). Select the Core Records tab. History, in terms of tasks and appointments, is controlled by the Activity row. History, in terms of notes, is controlled by the Note row. You can set the read and write "pies" seperately from the Delete "pie". Clear th...

Money 2005 Communication Error
I recently linked a Passport account with my Money file and now I can't import my OFX files from my bank anymore. I saw some other posts related to MSN Billpay which I've never used. It looks like this is a known problem. Does anyone know of a fix? I thought the problem was my bank so I went a couple of weeks before investigating this issue; now my backup file is also corrupted. I tried the Money repair function but to no avail. In microsoft.public.money, keanton wrote: >I recently linked a Passport account with my Money file and now I can't >import my OFX files from ...

Compile error in hidden module?
Hi everone, In a workbook I am using, everytime I try to open the file I am getting a "Microsoft Visual Basic" window saying: "Compile error in hidden module: This workbook" What does that mean and how can trace it? Regards, Mike http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307410 I suggest the latest version of reader. FAST . -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Mike" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1113229626.615301.108000@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi everone, > > In a workbook I am using, e...

there was an error reading the rules from the server
I'm getting this error when i try to run the "oiut of the office assistent". any idia? I run Outlook 2000 with Exchange server. Thanks Ronnie ...

Error 1305
I have Office 2000 on my pc, but not Publisher. When I try to add Publisher from disk 2 of Office, I get the 1305 error Error 1305. Error Reading from file. D:\PFiles\MSOffice\Office\SBT\BFM\Whaitif.xla. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. Can anyone tell me how to complete this installation? I do have Publisher also installed on my other home pc and both are connected by a wireless network. Would that be the reason it doesn't work? TIA Larry This article also addresses error 1305 OFF: "Error 1304: Error Writing to the File" When You Instal...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

DSRestore Error <ID:997>
I'm getting the DSRestore error event in the logs of my PDC Emulator. I found the steps to reset the dsrestore password here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322672 My question is, if I follow those instructions and reset the dsrestore password, will it also reset the administrator account password to match the dsrestore password? Hello Andrew, The DSRM restore mode password has nothing to do with the previous local administrator, when the DC was workgroup server nor with the domain administrator account. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is...

Error "Money is not properly installed..."
"Please try setup again". I am getting the error above after changeing the non-system drives letters on my system (after adding a new drive). The info I found (to run money.exe with -s or to run the salvage tool) didn't help. The "-s" option runs into the same issue, salvage is reporting a badly damaged file. After hitting "ok", I get a new window with options to open, create, restore or repair a file. Restore, open and repair are all failing. Create new reports "The new file c:\t.mny" can not be created ...". I was using Money 2000. ...

adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if same as their departm
A procedure was written to update all projects, adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if they are the same as their home department. It would be useful to know if there were a feature to define default projects by a given criteria - i.e. By department. [d]elete accesslest insert accesslest (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry, ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry, ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport, ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EEReview, ELEntry, ELInquire, ELReport, ELReview, FFEnt...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

"Object not found" error and Archive Folders
I am battling hard to find who on this planet knows this one I have a rogue 'Archive Folder' living next to my Personal Folders tha I am unable to remove - when I select 'Close "Archive Folders"' th following error dialog is displayed "The operation failed. An object could not be found I've got Outlook 2003 (Office Pro Edition) running on XP Pro - with al and latest updates. I've verified I can add and remove other datafile with no issue - this is also my default archive folder. To explain further, the archive folder in question is the same one a spe...

Report Error
Hi all, any ideas on this.... We have created a number of Quotation Reports that work fine for all users except one ! When she runs the report she gets an error saying the sub report can be found. I have checked that she is in the same CRM groups as other users and checked that she is in the Reporting group in Windows/SQL - all looks fine. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Ian Hi Ian, Does she have problem with this report only or this happens to her other reports as well? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com On Nov 7, 5:29 am, "Ian Kelsall" <...

windows xp frontpage error
Just got a call from my child at college, is getting a message saying to "put in windows xp cd with frontpage", it was installed at the factory and the cd says nothing about frontpage, was installed in coputer in2004 windows xp professional, autoupdatw won't do it. any clue to what is going on? Is freezing computer and won't open excell. Hi Diana, Though this is the newsgroup for Microsoft Dynamics GP and not Windows XP or Ofice, I will try to help you out. In future, please post to the appropriate newsgroup. I believe the error message being received is infact askin...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Excel -> Access Import Bizarreness

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Not a make item error
I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I missed? Hi Adam, You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also. Thanks "Adam" wrote: > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I miss...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...