Outlook / Exchange 2003 user connection problem

Ok, we are doing our Outlook configuration in a two step process first
we add the Computer to the domain ( not the user ). Then we configure
Outlook with the exchange server and user information. All of our
users are created and have a default password.

Problem is that when we go to setup Outlook we are only able to setup
2 - 5 computers a day.

After we get 2 - 5 setup, when we try to install/configue another
Outlook client we receive a message that say Cannot connect to
Exchange server or Exchange server does not exist.

But if we wait a day and go back to setting up Outlook again we are
able to add another 2 - 5 clients.

Can somebody please help me with this? Is it my Exchange server or my
domain controllers???

Thanks,
Howard

0
Opie8565 (12)

Does anybody know if it would be an update issue with the GAL on the
DC??? Maybe the computer isn't getting completely recognized by the
Domain????

If anyone could help it would be a great help.

Thank You,
Howard

0
Opie8565 (12)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Problem with File lock/unlock
Hi, User A open an excel file on a network share. User B open the same file. When User A want to save his changes (normally, he has full control on this file) he has a message : the file ".......xls" could be modified since the last record. In this case , what do you want to do : save a copy or erase the modifications ? We are working on a W2K SP4 for file sharing and XP pro SP2 + office XP SP3 for clients PC. Slim Have a look at this KB Article "The file may have been changed..." error when you save workbook to network server in Excel 2002 http://support.m...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MOney 2004 Crashes on startup- msofd.dll problem
My Money 2004 was working fine till this evening. As I was using it, it crashed and now won't start up. Crashes each time. Problem says with msofd.dll. First crash was with msisam10.dll. I don't see any repair topics on these items. Do I reinstall and hope it starts working? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My Money 2004 was working fine till this evening. As I >was using it, it crashed and now won't start up. Crashes >each time. Problem says with msofd.dll. First crash was >with msisam10.dll. I...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

docmd.transfertext problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

conditional formatting problem 12-15-09
I have some cells which look like the following:- (they show three values from three other cells) either 1, 30, 5 or 1, *, 5 say where the "*" indicates a particularly large value Now, I am trying to highlight those cells which contain an "*". I am using SEARCH("*", A3) where A3 is the cell reference However, all my cells whether they include an "*" or not are highlighted What am I missing? Bob Generally SEARCH Function will treat the asterisk as Wild Card. Generally * is used in Search Function for declaring the cell can consist AN...

SQL deadlock problem

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Reminders in Outlook

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Outlook default to paragraph

Addressing within Exchange 2003

create user message
hi All I want to create a message box after the user presses the save button (anywhere). it looks like the CRM does not support this. the post action is not suitable since the client disconnects immediately after it posts the fields to the url... I was wondering if there is a "back door" do perform this... thanks, Ron Ron, Currently, there is no supported way to do this. You could look into modifying the underlying aspx page though to do something. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:35:26 +020...