Outlook 2003 on Windows Server 2003 terminal and Exchange 2000 #2

Hi,

I have a weird problem.
Setup
DC1 running W2K Server
DC2 running W2K Server and Exchange Server 2000
DC3 running W2K3 Server and TERMINAL SERVER and OFFICE 2003

Now the problem i when i connect to the W2K3 Server with Terminal and open Outlook 2003 i can read/reply mails without any problems.
But when i try to make a new mail i cannot click the TO/CC/BCC button --> this gives me an error message that the server doesnt support it ???!!!???

It gets weirder : when i type in the TO/CC/BCC address space the alias of my contact it translates it perfectly to the correct email address.
Something else : when i click the ADDRESSBOOK ICON (when not creating a new mail) it opens the GlobalAddressList perfectly.

Does anybody have a clue how to fix it ????

On local machines it works fine, it only occurs when using Terminal Server
0
Lamot (1)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Best way to move data from Access backend to SQL Server
I have an exisiting Access Database (FE and BE). I am planning tomove to SQL Server back end and I have imported the existing Access table structure into SQL Server, rewrite Views and made some modification to forms. I will needs some recommendation on the following: 1 - Whether to stick on Access front end as MDB (thru ODBC) or to switch to ADP 2 - How to move quickly the existing data in Access table to SQL Server table. I am using Access 2003 and SQL Server 2005. SF "SF" <xyz@online.com.kh> wrote in message news:exwW5u4aIHA.1132@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I h...

Linking files 2 ways

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Problema com PRINTER no windows
Ol� N�o consigo imprimir a partir de dois postos de trabalho XP PRO para uma impressora de rede (ethernet): o status da PRINTER no windows indica o estado OFFLINE; curioso � que quando reinicio o servi�o de SPOOL do windows esta fica ONLINE por alguns segundos, sendo possivel imprimir; depois volta a ficar offline. Ao realizar um ping continuo ao IP da impressora verifico que n�o existe quebra de rede, por isso calculo que seja um problema do windows. Os postos est�o actualizados.......... Alguem j� teve este problema? existe algum HOTFIX? P.S-Coloquei a impressora ligada...

More Columns #2

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Contacts in Exchange #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Offline Synchronization Problem #2