Outlook 2003 cannot see public folder

Just migrate from 5.5 to ex2003.  Win2K3 Sp1 and Ex2003 Sp1.  Some
minor issues.  I have a problem with a set of public folders.  They are
replicated from 5.5 and 2003.  I have a user whose has permission to
read/write/delete message on those public folders.  When using Outlook
2003, the user cannot see content.  The user can see the folder and
sub-folder, but not any message.
The error message is:
Unable to display the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to
perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your
system administrator.

Now the user can use Outlook 2000 and can see those folders OK.

I've search around, but cannot find any answer.  Any ideas?
THanks

0
hoangh73 (1)