Outlook 2000 vs 2003

We have a bunch of public folders that our Outlook 2000 users have had no
problems seeing or using the views (on an exchange 2003 server).  Recently a
few random people sometime cannot display a particular public folder, or the
view won't filter properly.  If you use 2003 under the same account, the
everything works perfectly

What's the scoop?

-Rob T.

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook Sales

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook