Out of office replies and exchange 2003

I am a bit new to exchange 2003.  Can anyone point me in the right direction
for out of office replies, meaning, can I set certain addresses to not send
them to, like email lists or discussion groups?  if so how?

thanks

0
tester (21)

Out of office replies to the internet are disabled by default.
You can allow them to specific domains under Global Settings.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:50:44 -0700, "tester" <tester@testthis.net>
wrote:

>I am a bit new to exchange 2003.  Can anyone point me in the right direction
>for out of office replies, meaning, can I set certain addresses to not send
>them to, like email lists or discussion groups?  if so how?
>
>thanks

0
adavid (8731)