Out of Office question #2

A company manager wants to set Out of Office messages for ALL users before
holidays in an international business. (Exchange 2000 environment).

He wants this because sometimes his workers are away or forget to set the
Out Of Office messages, and so overseas clients sometimes don't know why
they are not getting a reply.

Is that possible, to set one message for the entire company without doing it
individually?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Jo

0
gsc (33)

Jo wrote:
> A company manager wants to set Out of Office messages for ALL users
> before holidays in an international business. (Exchange 2000
> environment).
>
> He wants this because sometimes his workers are away or forget to set
> the Out Of Office messages, and so overseas clients sometimes don't
> know why they are not getting a reply.
>
> Is that possible, to set one message for the entire company without
> doing it individually?

No, and even if you could, why would you want it to fire the same message
for all mailboxes? Regarding centralized management of individual OOF - it
isn't natively possible, but see if http://www.symprex.com/products/oom/
looks like it might work for you.

However, note that users can set this/modify it in OWA themselves, even if
they aren't in the office. Or make it a training issue, not a technical one.

> Thanks for your thoughts.
>
> Jo

0
lanwench (7567)

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Isinteg Warning Message Question

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

VCard issue #2

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

question about Time

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server