Organizational Forms access in Exchange 2003 OWA

There is an HTML convert tool available for Org Forms in Exchange 5.5, but I
am unable to find a way to view our Org Forms in our new Exchange 2003 OWA.
Does anyone know of a way to view organizational forms in Exchange 2003 OWA?
0
MKophs (1)

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

Combo Box on Form
I have a combo box on my form created from the Combo Box wizard in design view. It worked great this morning. Now it has reverted to the old problems I had in the beginning. The combo box for some reason will pull and change existing records. I then went and cleared the table and now it won't let me input any information. I know there has to be a simple fix to this.... what am i doing wrong?? Do you have any code attached to the combo box events? Take a look at the event properties. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and th...

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Inserting form values into a table

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook 2003

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Exchange 2007 across account search