Opinions , info ... #4

Hello,

I would like to ask the following question.
Now, we have several company's with there own e-mail suffix for example
test@company1.be , test@company2.pl , test@company3.fr , and there own local
provider and IT infrastruture.
What we would like is that all these company's get an e-mail address like
@company.com. What is the easiest way to do this ? Can we use a pop3 server
? The company with .pl use there own exchange now but aren't connected to
the main facility.

Thx for the info

0
Strontje (6)

numbering #4
Is there any system of 'outline numbering' in Excel? Hope i'm not asking for too much! -- Dr. Sachin Wagh MBBS, DHA, DPH Nothing as easy as the outlining within MSWord. Typing the numbers is one way (not very appealing). Using a formula based on the values in the other cells may work--if you can pickout something that would indicate the level--not very nice, either. Dr. Sachin Wagh wrote: > > Is there any system of 'outline numbering' in Excel? Hope i'm not asking for > too much! > -- > Dr. Sachin Wagh > MBBS, DHA, DPH -- Dave Peterson ...

How to get the PivotTable report info that feeds another PivotTable report.
A pivot table can get it's data from another pivot table as so: Right click in the pivot table and select PivotTable Wizard Click the < Back button Click the next < Back button Select the "Another PivotTable report or PivotChart report" radio button and click Next > Select the pivot table containing the same data and click Finish What I want to get is the source pivot table for a pivot table. I guess I'm looking for the "parent" of the "child" pivot table :-) How can I do this in VBA? Here's the macro recording of the above steps but it di...

SSL #4
I want to be able to enable SSL for Outlook Web Access. What is the best way to do this? It really depends upon yoru environment, and what resources you have. How many exchange servers? How many internet gateways? What is the anticipated user load? You can expose a front-end server behind a proxy. for example, if you have multiple exchange servers. Or you can expose a single server through a firewall, if you only have one server..... "gmckinley" <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A4C10A6-2C28-4A1A-A52D-35EF55526E7B@microsoft.com... &g...

resources #4
We have serveral resources that we use to book conference room etc.... Starting last week one of them does not show up as a resource anymore. When you go to you calendar and try to schedule an appointment, then go to invite attendees, in the display choose resources, one of my resources does not show up anymore. It is in the GAL, just not as a resource anymore. Any ideas? has someone who had permissions to it changed anything on it? You might want to logon to that mailbox and see if it's still set to accept/reject meeting requests... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "news.microsoft....

Business Portal 4.0 & GP 10.0 Smartlist
Hi, Is there a way to use our GP 10 smartlists in the query sections of Business Portal 4.0 ? I've look at the Business Portal query builder and I don't think you can use SQL (in this case I could have extract Smartlists SQL). You have to used predefined entities. Maybe I get it wrong ? Thanks in advance for any help ! Richard, Thanks for using the newsgroups. You are correct. You need an entity for querying in Business Portal. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties...

Outlook and ActiveSync #4
I bought a new PDA and am having an issue with Outlook and MS ActiveSync. I have a few add-in's (Acrobat, MapPoint and a custom email stationary program) that do not load when I boot the computer and open Outlook. Turns out, ActiveSync is opening Outlook in the background not allowing the add-ins to load. I have to go to Task Manager, stop Outlook, open Outlook to get my add-ins to work and then start the sync. So now, I have turned off sync (but it still looks for changes, thus still opening Outlook in the background), and have to go through this process every morning or every t...

CRM 4 on SBS 2008
Hi, Can MS CRM 4 Workgroup edition be deployed onto a SBS2008 Standard installation? Thanks, Alex Hi Alex, I am not sure about SBS2008. Here's what I found on some of the MS materials. Since Windows 2008, it's consider Windows Server Code Name "Longhorn" so I guess it will work. "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Workgroup. This version is limited to five or fewer users. It can be installed on Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition, any of the supported Windows Server 2003 editions, or Microsoft Windows Server Code Name =93Longhorn.=94 This v...

space #4
i am downloading data from a program and pasting it to EXCEL. there are times when in certain cells a small box appears which I believe represents a space or who is ever entering the data hitting ENTER. Is there a way to remove this from all the cells? Select the import, do edit>replace, put the cursor in the find what box, hold down alt key while typing 010 on the numeric keypad, release alt key; Leave replace with blank or put a space there, click replace all. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "frank" wrote: > i am downloading data from a program and pasting it to > EXCE...

Publisher Question #4
I have created a poster/flyer but when I took it to printer they could not print the size I wanted, 24x30" because they said I needed to increase the size of what I placed on the disc. How do I do that, I have tried all i know I suspect you may have misunderstood what your printer said. What size is your original Publisher drawing? Maybe your design has a different width to height proportion than 24 x 30. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "MsJLee" <MsJLee@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Integration Manger version 8 (fixpack 4) performance
I recently upgraded a version 7 Great Plains installation to version 8, including the Integration Manager. One of the sales order transaction integrations used to take about 45 minutes for 800 transactions under version 7 using the SQL Optimized adaptor. Now it takes five hours! I tried using both the version 7 and version 8 SQL Optimized adaptors, which are provided with Integration Manager version 8. Both were equally slow. Is there something different about the version 8 Integration Manager that should make it run so much slower? Is anyone aware of any tips and/or tricks to glean so...

data validation #4
Hi All trying to implement data validation where the number entered must be 1 greater than the maximum value in a dynamically defined range. e.g. mylist is defined as =OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,0,0,Counta(Sheet1!$A:$A),1) and i want to say that the value must be a whole number equal to =MAX(mylist)+1 Cheers JulieD Hi Guys solved it ... Cheers JulieD "JulieD" <JulieD@hctsReMoVeThIs.net.au> wrote in message news:%235lGITXpEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > trying to implement data validation where the number entered must be 1 > greater than the maximum ...

Salary USD$4 ten thousand dollars every week #2
Salary USD$4 ten thousand dollars every week Film http://www.probuilderplus.com/htdocs/powerline2.swf We Don't Leave Anything Up to Chance. Just plug into our proven 3-Step Wealth Generation System. 1. No Selling! 2. No Meetings! 3. No Pressure! FREE join than see the website http://favorjean.probuilderplus.com/ I thought it was just hype, but... ...

To remove Microsoft pop up asking to send info on product
Word 3 every time I use it I get the pop up asking to send in or not. The pop up comes up with and without the Word 3 program. I have no idea how to eliminate it even if it does have Word on it from Microsoft. What is Word 3? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "petschools" <petschools@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FA9BE8B-3993-4F79-B283-B47C8AC2C164@microsoft.com... > Word 3 every time I use it I get the pop up asking to send in or not. The > pop > up comes up with and without the Word 3 program. I have no idea how to > eliminate ...

Opinions on Used PC
I am looking to purchase a used , but decent quality PC with Windows XP. On Ebay, I came across this offer from a "top-rated seller": Dell Optiplex GX520 SFF 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2 GB RAM 250 GB hard drive CD-RW/DVD combo drive keyboard, mouse, network card Windows XP Pro Price is $199.00 USD, shipping included Seeme like a very good deal to me. I know that there have been issues with problematic capacitors on motherboards from GX270s, but this one's a GX520. What do you think, folks? And any recommended sites (other than Ebay)? TIA! Da...

Business portal 4.0 Admin user
Is there any other BP role who can add new uers to the BP site besides Administrator? I want to be able to restrict what they can see - and with the Admin role, they can see everything... thanks LCL, Thanks for using the newsgroups. There is not an out of the box group other than BP Administrator that gives users the ability to add users to the BP site. Your question is very specific to SharePoint functionality. I'm not sure if SharePoint itself allows this, but you could pose this question to a SharePoint newsgroup. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance M...

templates #4
I did like to know whatz a template and how does one use it?? Regards Nikhil On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:25:46 -0700, "Nikhil" <nikhil_s_k@yahoo.com> wrote: >I did like to know whatz a template and how does one use >it?? This is from a question that I answered a month or two back. It should cover yours as well: ---------------- Put simply, a template forms the basis for a new workbook. When you execute the command File -> New (NOT through the toolbar icon, but through the menu; the toolbar icon generates a "standard" blank workbook) you'll see a list o...

Info about static library and linking
Hi All, Could anybody point me to resources that describe exactly what happens when one makes a static library from a code -- parsing is done, compilation is done, then there must be some where the information about the function in the library is located, how it is organized etc. Similarly, what exactly happens when we link the static library to the code. I have been trying to use a static library for three days, I have been put off by the error "unresolved symbol" or "unresolved external identifier" etc and I cannnot understand what is going on. Regards, Nure <nu...

address book #4
This morning, my HD crashed and I had to reformat it. Fortunately, befor the disaster I was able to save the entire content of the HD. Unfortunately, I didn't think of saving my address book as .wab file. I'm hoping that there is another way to recover my address book. Or is it gone? (win2K) Thanks in advance ...

Locating Info In New Excel Spreadsheet When Compared To Old One
Hello, I'm a neophyte regarding Excel spreadsheets, so the answer to my question may be obvious to those experienced in it. On a semi-weekly basis, I receive an Excel spreadsheet that is identical in every way to the previous one except that new cells have been added. Neither I nor the sender of the spreadsheet has any control over where the new cells will be added within the file. With some files having over 22,000 cells, it's extremely difficult and time-consuming to visually search for those cells which are new. Each cell, whether new or old, has info, including d...

restoring backup #4
I have loaded money standard 2004 onto my vista laptop but am unable to make money recognise the back-up file (on a usb memory stick) I get an error message stating the path name is invalid. I have tried installing updates in the hope that would work as I noted in other threads but with no luck. any assistance greatly apprecieated Try dragging the file you want to restore--what extension is it? is it really a backup file or just a data file? you are using Restore not Import, right?--to your desktop and going from there. There would be a lot more diagnostic information we'd need to...

How can you hide system defined views in CRM 4.0
In CRM 3.0 you could share the System view to remove them from a users list of views. I cannot see the Share functionality of Views in CRM 4.0 to do the same thing. How can you hide system views in CRM 4.0 Unfortunately, in v4.0 the system views cannot be hidden. This would be a good suggestions for next update. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "B" wrote: > In CRM 3.0 you could share the System view to remove them from a users list > of views. I cannot see the Share functionality of Views in CRM 4.0 t...

pst file size #4
I have just archived the bulk of my bloated (3gb) pst file but was surprised to see that although an archive file has been created (2.8gb), the size of the original pst file has not changed, despite the fact that old emails are not longer visible. My reason for archiving was to try to get the pst file down to a manageable size as it seems to be slowing the operation of my Outlook 2007 program. What have I done wrong? Thanks in advance. When you archive mail, it goes into a separate PST file (usually called archive.pst). Is this the PST file you're talking about? -- Kathleen Orl...

excel spreadsheet with email and contact info into GAL
Is there a way to get a spreadsheet of contact information into the GAL? CSVDE -- "toma" <toma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C49849AF-A68A-4A3C-A86E-55A3EF5FB401@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to get a spreadsheet of contact information into the GAL? > Yes, you can simply use CSVDE or script it. How to use Csvde to import contacts and user objects into Active Directory http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327620 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------...

How is W2 info pulled?
We recently created a new GP company by restoring a backup of an existing company, and clearing out all transaction, history summary information. All we kept was setup and master records, customers, vendors, employees. We continued processing payroll for the remainder of the year in the original company. No payroll was processed in the new company. However when we print the W-2's, they are printing the employees' full year wages in both companies. Does the W2 process pull cross company wage info? ...

Out of Office not Working #4
Have a user whose Out of Office is not working. Has been suggested that he might have too much mail (How much is too much?). It recognizes the Out of Office is turned on but still lets mail thru without replying to sender. Any suggestions? From what I understand, Out of Office only works in an Exchange enviroment, not when you pop your mail. Also, Exchange has to be configured to allow Out Of Office responses. >-----Original Message----- >Have a user whose Out of Office is not working. Has been >suggested that he might have too much mail (How much is >too much?). ...