open relay #5

In the Queues Tab in the Outbound messages waiting
delivery and Inbound message awaiting delivery

I found so many entry that do not belong to our domain..

I haVe Exchange server 5.5 sp 4.0 on NT 4.0

on the routing restrictions i have check the
-Hosts and Clients who successfully authenticate
-Host and clients with these IP Address
   101.101.0.1 255.255.255.0
-Host and clients connecting to internal address
   101.101.0.11 ' our mail server internal address

but I think that the bogus entries in my QUEUES manifest
that i am an open relay or that our mail server accepts
the mail and then reject it. but in both cases these
brings burden to my mail server.

can anyone enlighten me woth these.
0
anonymous (74722)

Installation problem #5
My old Microsoft Publisher 98 CD will not install. Message says files may be corrupted. Help, please. ...

not able to open web by clicking links in mails
I am the administrator of my laptop, but i am not able to open links, which were there in emails, i am getting error message that this is not in your excess, please contact your administrator. Plz help..... Regards, Vipin Sharma +91-9325414256 Rest your web settings in Internet Explorer->Programs tab. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Vipin K Sharma asked: | I am the administrator of my laptop, ...

How to open a visio2003 file in visio2000 application?
I have just created a file on my laptop using the visio 2003 version. However, on my desktop I have a visio 2000 version. Thus, I am unable to edit/open this file on the visio2000. Please suggest how the same can be done? Thanks, Jhankar On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:05:02 -0700, jhankar <jhankar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have just created a file on my laptop using the visio 2003 version. >However, on my desktop I have a visio 2000 version. Thus, I am unable to >edit/open this file on the visio2000. > >Please suggest how the same can be done? In Visio 2003, ...

Scheduled task method of opening Excel questions.
Hello All, I have a workbook that needs updating overnight. I'm trying to achieve this by using the Windows Scheduled Tasks function. Currently I'm just trying to get Excel open. However, I'm getting a couple of prompts when Excel opens to which I need to click Ok. One is a general system security message, and the other is to confirm my login details to Sun Vision. Can this be done? Also, How do I get a specific excel file opened by the Scheduled Task? Thanks Richard I have a .vbs file that opens Excel and processes a target workbook (runs a macro). I se...

File open dialog shown with old style box
When I use the following code CFileDialog dlg(FALSE, DefaultExtent, filename, OFN_EXPLORER | OFN_HIDEREADONLY | OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST | OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT, Filter); dlg.m_ofn.lpstrTitle = Title; dlg.m_ofn.lpstrInitialDir = InitialDir; if (dlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { filename = dlg.GetPathName(); .... I get a old style dialog box without the tool bar on the left side for My Documents, Desktop etc. How do I get the new style box? I'm using Visual C++ 6.0. Use GetOpenFileName instead. I think the hook function that they have for MFC common dialogs screws that up. OPENFILENAME OFN; me...

inherited GP 7.5
The company I work for has recently aquired a smaller company that was using GP 7.5. We need to keep Great Plains around but what I would like to do is take the server and add it into my domain as a member server. The server is running Great Plains 7.50g30 with the Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine. I have never used Great Plains before and have no real knowledge of its workings. Any help that can be offered is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Greg I'm sorry, that last post wasn't too clear on what I was asking. Basically I need to find out if removing Active Directory and joining the s...

Unable to install dot net frame work of 3.5
Hi , I am unable to installl dot net frame work of 3.5 version and windows updates also please do the need full. Error : an error occurred during setup. installed files have been removed from your computer.for known issues and troubleshooting information. microsoft .net framework 3.5 has encoutered a problem during setup.setup did not complete correctly. Balachandra wrote: > I am unable to installl dot net frame work of 3.5 version and > windows updates also please do the need full. > > Error : an error occurred during setup. installed files have been > ...

can't open this item with password protected files
Hello, I can't open an email in Outlook 2003 with an attachement that is password-protected. The email is placed in the folder Server failures and if I try to open it, I get the following message : Can't open this item. The operation failed. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks in advance. Raimond Does it work when you save the attachment first? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Raimond van der Meer" <raimond_cdmi@hotmai...

Post migration 5.5 to 2003
The migration is complete. I need to remove the 5.5 box from the site. Bad thing happened. Exchange 5.5 box went down, never to start again. How do I remove the 5.5 from exchange 2003 site so that I can go to native mode? Do I stop SRS and delete the connector? I can not just remove it as I could a 2003 box from the site. Please assist. -- David Stout Remove SRS and the Connector. Then use ADSIedit to remove the references to the Exch 5.5 from AD. Nue "dstout" <dstout@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4902E9F0-F046-4768-AC6D-91C780056832@microsoft.com.....

Macro to grab email address and open Outlook
Hi there I am trying to write a simple macro to be able to send an email based on an emai address in a form. tblAgency Details has a field EmailAddress (data type is text) I have a Command Button on a form frmAdd Agency Details to run a macro. Macro name is SendEmail - Action is only SendObject There are only two items in the Action Arguments To: =[EmailAddress] Edit Message: Yes (I only want Outlook to load with the email address) So far it does not work. When I have a field for a Web Address and the data type is a hyperlink that works well for me...

Outlook 5.06 mail move from old machine to new machine
Have attempted unsuccessfully to move 1200 emails from my old imac=20 to my new imac. I was able to successfully move addresses over=20 but am unable to find any refernce to where the email data is or how to=20 export it. My problem is identifying the files not the physical = transfer. ...

Format cells #5

How do I make a link open in a program rather than a my browser?
I'm using Word 2003 as a web editor for a works website. I want to set my hyperlinks to pictures that open in Microsoft fax viewer rather than opening in the browser. How do I do this. Word is a very poor choice of web editor, but in any case, the application that responds to a particular file type is a local user Windows setting and not something that you can change from the web page. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word...

I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
I cannot open or save any attachment using windows Mail running Vista. I get an error message that says 'There was an error opening one or more of the attachment. Please check your free disk space and try again.' I have plenty of disk space. I have tried installing Windoes Live Mail, but I get the same message. I am using Microsoft anti-virus software. I was using AVG. I have read all the other remarks about this problem and have followed some of the suggestions but nothing helps. I have checked and unchecked so many times, I don't even know what I have checke...

Help! with code to open word
I need to write a macro that opens up word & copies a selection from the excel file into the new word document pasted as "Picture (enhanced metafile)" I am currently using excel 2003 Something like this should get you started: Sub copyRangeToWord() Dim gobjWordApp As Object Dim wdPasteMetafilePicture As Integer Dim wdInLine As Integer ' Imitate Word constants wdPasteMetafilePicture = 3 wdInLine = 0 ' Create new Word session with a new, empty document Set gobjWordApp = CreateObject("Word.Application") gobjWordApp.Documents.Add go...

Macro warning box opens twice
I'm running Excel 97 on a new p4 machine running XP SP1 Home edition. Just recently my workbooks that contain my macros have been "double pumping" the "the workbook you are opening contains macros" warning box. It appears when you first open the file from the desktop without Excel being open. The "MS Excel 97" product ID shows on a blank gray screen like normal, I select "Enable Macros" and there is a blink, then I get another macro warning box. I click "Enable Macros" and the workbook opens as usual. It does not occur if Excel is already o...

Cannot connect to Exchange 5.5 server with Outlook 2003
I have upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 on my XP SP2 computer. I had troubles with the Outlook install and removed and re-installed. I am able to open POP mail, but cannot connect to our Exchange 5.5 server. I have applied all the patches for Office 2003. I believe I have tried all applicable command line switches. I have disabled cache mode and encryption. Help would be appreciated. Alan Just to add to this, I am having the exact same problem... >-----Original Message----- >I have upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 on my XP >SP2 computer. I had troubles w...

my documents open in WordPad, not their native program
When opening some of my documents, from a desktop shortcut, or "open recent documents", the document opens in WordPad, regardless of whether they were created with Publisher, Word, etc. Everything is fine if I open the doc through the native program, however. I am running XP Home SP2 and Outlook 2003 Small Business Edition. Look at the properties of the documents, see what opens them. Right-click any Office file, properties, opens with. If the correct application isn't used, click change. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news:...

Can't open new tab i IE 8
Hi... i Have tryed to fin a correct solution for the probelm. but havent seen one i here yet... so i try again. When i'm clicking a link that should opne in a new tab ore om right clicking and click open i new tab. nothing happens. anyone got at clue Regards Jimmy ...

Open Office #3
I have several OpenOffice.org files that I would like to open in Excel since we no longer use OpenOffice. Is there a converter somewhere? Hi The converter is OpenOffice. Choose "excel" as filetype in its SaveAs menu. As far as I know there is no easier way, but if you know how to program OpenOffice macros then it should be pretty painless. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:7EBFC106-3E61-4211-9C66-92F29983D5D1@microsoft.com... > I have several OpenOffice.org files that I would like to open in Excel since >...

Task Duration Changes on SAVE & OPEN in XML format
Hi, We have discovered a strange problem in MSProject after installing SP2 The task duration changes when MPP file is saved as XML and XML file is reopened. This is causing a havoc. There is nothing specific about the file. File with even one task shows the problem. Any help possible. Can I upload the file somehwere? Hi, I'm running Project 2007 SP2. I created 7 tasks with durations from 1d to 7d and linked them. Saved to xml. Closed. Create new project from xml file and finish date of 7th task was same and all durations same. What's the minimum you have to...

What can I do when I can't open a from in Access?
I modified a form in access using VBA and then the whole program crashed. Now if I click on the form icon in the database window nothing happens, neither can I view it in design view, and if I click on a button that should open the form I get the message "you cancelled the previous operation". What can i do to get my form back? On Nov 8, 8:08 am, anna_717717 <anna_717...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I modified a form in access using VBA and then the whole program crashed. > Now if I click on the form icon in the database window nothing happens, > neither ...

Year to Date Amount on Payroll Check
We just printed out our first payroll check for 2007. The amount for the check printed fine but the Year To Date amount is double the amount. In some cases, YTD amount is triple of less than double. How do we fix this problem and where is this data stored? ...

unable to rebuild entourage database ( Error corruption opening database [-39])

making a macro run first thing when opening a workbook
is there a way to make a macro run right away when you open a workbook???? Hi either name your macro Auto_Open() or place your code in the workbook_open event -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dennis Schuessler wrote: > is there a way to make a macro run right away when you > open a workbook???? ...