Only domain admins can view distribution list members

Hello,

Exchange 5.5 SP4
Windows NT 4.0 SP6
Windows NT 4.0 domain (no AD)

When a user (non-domain admin) tries to view the
membership list of any distribution list, the list is
blank.  As soon as I add the user to the Domain Admins
group, they are able to see the membership list.

The "Hide membership from Address Book" option is not
checked.

Thanks,
db
0
user2254 (7)

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

Drop-down list #5

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Events in Year view?
I'm trying to find XP software (perhaps Outlook) that shows events/ appointments in Year view. Will Outlook do this, if so which versions? If not, can you recommend other XP software that will? TIA What format do you want it in? See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/yearlycal/yearlycal.asp for the only type outlook supports. Also, if you use outlook 2007, the calendar printing assistant can print one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by emai...

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Publisher can not save file

What is the technical reason for native mode requirement of the domain?
.... what is the technical reason, why CRM can only be installed in a domain in native mode? Regards, Thomas Hello, It's for supporting group nesting which is used in MS CRM. IMO and as far as I know, it is the only reason for the native AD requirement. HTH. Nicolas >-----Original Message----- >.... what is the technical reason, why CRM can only be installed in a domain >in native mode? > >Regards, >Thomas > > >. > Nicolas Hognon wrote: [...] > It's for supporting group nesting which is used in MS CRM. > > IMO and as far as I know, it i...

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

IE 7 webpage view
How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, without having to resize it everytime? Thanks, RED in NC Try stretching the small window to full size. (Do not use Maximize) Ensure that window is the last one closed and IE should remember the size next time. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:27:53 -0500, in microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general, "anglirich" <anglirich@lexcominc.net> wrote: >How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, &g...