One exchange user, cant send email to another particlular user

I have a problem its is only a 1 way problem, user a
cannot send mail to user b, user b can send mail to user a.

both users are on the same exchange 5.5 server.

This means that user b is not recognized as a valid recipient.
Check the properties of user b in the Admin Program and make sure you have
an e-mail address stamped there.

--
Mike Manjunath
Microsoft Corp.

"Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only."
rights."

"Nema J" <nema_jenabzadeh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem its is only a 1 way problem, user a
> cannot send mail to user b, user b can send mail to user a.
>
> both users are on the same exchange 5.5 server.

0
mikeman (55)
1/22/2004 11:50:15 PM
Do you get an NDR?

Does a new account have problems sending to one of them?  If so I would
export that account and recreate it.

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"Nema J" <nema_jenabzadeh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem its is only a 1 way problem, user a
> cannot send mail to user b, user b can send mail to user a.
>
> both users are on the same exchange 5.5 server.

0
dtown (976)

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Users ability to Manage Groups

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails