OMA error on front end server - need help

I have an exchange front-end back end configuration.

Front-end is enabled for forms based authentication.

When I try https://FE/OMA,   I get an error:

"  A System error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator."

The FE server event log has the following error:

An unknown error occurred while processing the current request: Exception of
type Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.ProviderException was
thrown.

 Stack trace:
   at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object
sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOnStart(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CompleteAcquireState()
   at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object
source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
   at
System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

 Inner Error: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: assemblyString

 Stack trace:
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
   at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object
sender, EventArgs e)

0
supra (4)

Hi,

This might help: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=817379

Leif

"supra" <supra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have an exchange front-end back end configuration.
>
> Front-end is enabled for forms based authentication.
>
> When I try https://FE/OMA,   I get an error:
>
> "  A System error has occurred while processing your request.
> Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator."
>
> The FE server event log has the following error:
>
> An unknown error occurred while processing the current request: Exception
> of
> type Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.ProviderException was
> thrown.
>
> Stack trace:
>   at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object
> sender, EventArgs e)
>   at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOnStart(EventArgs e)
>   at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CompleteAcquireState()
>   at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object
> source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
>   at
> System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
> completedSynchronously)
>
> Inner Error: Value cannot be null.
> Parameter name: assemblyString
>
> Stack trace:
>   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString,
> Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
>   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
>   at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object
> sender, EventArgs e)

Event ID: 8270 ,LDAP Error--Need help to fix it..
Event Type: Error (win2000 Srv+exchange2000) Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Computer: Exchange_2000_Server_Name Description: LDAP returned the error [b] Administration Limit Exceeded. dn: "GUID=8F37136AFCEE0B41BDD353B78F8E6067" changetype: Modify mail:USER1@Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix proxyAddresses:MS:NET/PO/User1 : CCMAIL:User1, PO at NET : SMTP:USER1@EMAIL.Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix : X400:c=US;a= ;p=Exchange_Org_Name;o=Exchange_Site_Name;s=Last_Name;g=First_Name; : smtp:USER1@MAILLIST.Domain_Name.Domain_...

Trouble with Excel 2000 Help file
Running Excel 2000. When I click on "See Also" at the top left of my Help screen, I get an internet explorer error message: "An error has occurred in the script on this page" Line1, Character 1. It goes on with some other stuff. Also, at the top of the page, I don't see hyperlinks anything else, but I see two little blue squares with a dot in the middle of each, which I usually associate with images that don't download. I seem to have my help files confused. I've tried reinstalling Office, but that doesn't help. I've gone to the microsoft support w...

lil help with "or" formula
I am trying to return a "false" value if there is text in cells E2:I2.. the only formula i have come up with so far is =OR(ISTEXT(E2),ISTEXT(F2),ISTEXT(G2),ISTEXT(H2),ISTEXT(I2)) but this returns the opposite value of what I want, it tells me "true" if there is text... any help???? Hi try: =IF(SUMPRODUCT(--(ISTEXT(E2:I2)),false,true) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Murph" <Murph@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4A8133F9-3E83-4369-A69E-763CD6E9D3F8@microsoft.com... > I am trying to return a "false" value i...

Errors saving to network drive

Excel and some disappeared sheets

crm consultant needed asap

Need formula to calculate bi-monthly pay dates
I need to create a list or table that returns all pay dates for the 15th and last day of the month for an entire year. The date must adjust forward when the normal pay date falls on a weekend or holiday, e.g. the 15th is Sunday so pay day is the 12th. My attempts have resulted in excessive formulas and no concrete answer. Do you need to account for holidays? This formula works but I don't account for holidays although it'd be easy enough to do so. I'm thinking some "date wizard" (a person that is good at date formulas, that's not me!) can probably ...

Monitor Server in 2003?

Exchange Server Management Pack Guide
Do I need MOM to run the Exchange Server Management Pack Guide on a Exchange 2003 Server? Thanks in advance Rick The management pack guide is just a Word document. Do you mean the pack itself? Nue "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150133167.988870.274140@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Do I need MOM to run the Exchange Server Management Pack Guide on a > Exchange 2003 Server? > > Thanks in advance > > Rick > Sorry, yes the pack itself... Rick Nuevo wrote: > The management pack guide is just a Word document. Do you mean ...

Why is Office 2003 crashing my exchange 5.5 server.
Just installed Office 2003 on one of my user's PCs. Currently, we are set up with an Exchange 5.5 server. Every website I checked says that these two programs are compatible. The user's PC can send and retrieve email fine, but if I go into their profile on the actual exchange server through outlook xp, it locks outlook up on the server. Whats wrong? Outlook is not supported on an Exchange server. What is the reason for having Outlook on your server? If all your clients are working fine, and Exchange is working fine aside from locking up Outlook running on the server, then I&#...

Exchange 2003 Frontend Server not Passing to Backend (OWA)
Hi Folks, I've inherited a 2003 test lab - 2 DC's and 2 Exchange boxes configured as fe/be. Quite suddenly the frontend server doesn't communicate with the backend server. I can connect to the backend fine if I go direct, but going through the front end server results in a 400 error. I'm pretty good with 5.5 but obviously out of my element here. Any recomendations on settings to check? And whats with this BackOfficeStorgae share listed in the IIS console? Thanks - Brad have you enabled SSL on the BE and then set require encryption? all traffic between FE/BE is HTTP,POP3,IMAP...

Resources Auto Accept
Hello, We are having problems getting our Auto accept for our resources(meeting rooms etc)to work with Outlook 2003. We are using Exchange server 5.5 I would therefore appriciate any help on how we could make this work Thanks Henrik ...

Outlook Mail via a PROXY SERVER?
If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer using a PROXY server on the host (first) computer. I can access the net using the PROXY settings on the Internet explorer. However, how do I download mail with OUTLOOK 2000? The proxy server is CCPROXY from YoungZSoft (this runs on XP) and it has the MAIL Settings enabled but the difficulty is what to do on the Second computer? Thanks, -- John jrg_REM_SPAM@bigpond.net.au That would be determined by the proxy manufacturer - check with their support. JM7 wrote: > If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer ...

Excel 2007 Run Remote/Server/Network/Shared Macro From Custom Butt
In Excel 2003 this was straightforward: add the add-in regarless of location and assign it to a button. I have tried several things in 2007 without success. I've followed the usual links (including to Rondebruin and the others!), local add-ins running remote add-ins, abused my keyboard, kicked some furniture, etc... Still I haven't found a solution. I'm sure the solution isn't as easy as in 2003 but if anyone knows it I would appreciate some advice/directions. Thanks, SQLServant ...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Error loading XML into DataSet

Microsoft Exchange Server does not appear in Add Service
I have Office 2K Pro installed on a Citrix Server. Problem is: when users configure Outlook and select Add Service, there is no listing of Microsoft Exchange Server. I have another Citrix Server and it has Microsoft Exchange Server listed under Add Service. Can someone tell me how to add Microsoft Exchange Server to be shown in Add Service? Thanks, Dan Sounds like Outlook is installed in Internet Mail Only mode. You can change it to Corporate/Workgroup - tools, options, find the "reconfigure mail support" button - you may need to have your installation media handy. Dan wro...

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

SQL Server Connection Failed
Hi everybody, this is my scenario: 1. Windows Server 2008 2. WSS 3.0 + MOSS 2007 3. SQL Server 2008. i'm having this problem: "Login failed for user 'sa'. Reason: An error occurred while evaluating the password. [CLIENT: 72.55.191.137]". in this momment i can't see any application from sharepoint. somebody knows how can i do? i don't change the sa password. i don't change anything in the sharepoint configuration. since two days ago i'm having this problem. pls, is very urgent, because i have to deliver this server the next monday to the...