OMA and Windows Sharepoint Team Services - blank page problem

Hello,

May be it would be usefull for someone. I've found a solution for one of
"OMA blank page" problems.

I have Exchange 2003 SP1 on Server 2003 and
Windows Sharepoint Team Services installed.  I can use OWA fine but when I
go to the OMA
address I get prompted for my login, and then I get a blank page. I've found
an event: 1503:

An unknown error occurred while processing the current request:

Message: File or assembly name System.Web, or one of its dependencies, was
not found.

Source: mscorlib

Stack trace:

at System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError)

at System.Web.Configuration.HandlerMapping..ctor(String requestType, String
path, String typeName, Boolean defer)

at System.Web.Configuration.HttpHandlersSectionHandler.InternalCreate(Object
parent, XmlNode node)

Message: File or assembly name System.Web, or one of its dependencies, was
not found. (C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\OMA\Browse\web.config line 430)

Source: System.Web

Stack trace:

at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.Evaluate(String
configKey, SectionRecord section)

at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.GetConfig(String
configKey, Boolean cacheResult)

at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationRecord.GetConfig(String
configKey, Boolean cacheResult)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.GetHandlerMapping(HttpContext context, String
requestType, String path)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String
requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)

at
System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()

completedSynchronously)

I just removed all carriage return characters in line

<add verb="*" path="*.aspx" type="System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory,
System.Web, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />

in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\OMA\Browse\web.config file and it did help.

Best regards,
Vit Knyshevich.

Problem with vba directory function
Hi We have an access application that has a button when clicked opens an excel worksheet showing all exported data based on code The access sql system is in Citrix with a single front end copy. Here is the code part that is throwing the error for just one user. Rest all are working fine Dim strSourceFileName As String Dim WorkBookName As String strSourceFileName = "c:\CarLogOutPut\CarLogExportTemplate.xls" WorkBookName = "c:\CarLogOutPut\CarLogExport.xls" If Dir(strSourceFileName) = "" Then MsgBox "CarLogExportTemplate.xls doe...

Connection Problem 03-20-08
Hello I'm new to access programming so I'm probably making some obvious mistake. The following code comes from 'Beginning Access 2003 VBA' by Denise Cosnell. On page 130 of the book you can read: 1. Create a new database by selecting File ?New ?Blank Database and specifying Ch5CodeExamples as the filename. 2. Create a new table in the database by selecting Tables from the Database Window and clicking the Design button. Alternatively, you can select the New button and then choose Design View from the list. The table should be named tblContacts and should have the fields i...

default appointment times problems
When i re-open outlook and go to the calender, all the appointments times have changed to 1am on the start day - 1am on the day after it waqs meant to finish. So a 12 day appointment is now shown as over 2 days. How do you change the default appointment time settings so an appointment which is just typed into the day is from 9am - 5pm for example and will stay as a 1 day event when opening and closing outlook? All day events are 12 -12, not 9-5. If you want it 9-5, you need to make it for 9-5. All day appointment change to 1 -1 if you change the time zone or DST settings aft...

Message killing SMTP service (long)
Anyone know why this message would bring down SMTP services on an fully updated and patched (including KB 827214) Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003? I removed this from my queue all is fine, put it back and SMTP service dies in just a few seconds. The only potential problems I saw, other than 673 recipients, were on lines 155, 245, 375, and 450. Thanks in advance ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Received: from MAIL.private.foobar.org ([xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]) by s002bsfl.diff-foobar.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.0); Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:23:57 -0400 F...

Dexterity: Scrolling window focus
Hi, I'm trying to figure out a way to "select" a line in a scrolling window in Dexterity. What I need to do is programatically set the focus on a line (any line) in the scrolling window so that it is has an active record (ie entire line highlighted). The scrolling window is browse only I have already set a range on the underlying data so everything in the list is valid for what I want to achieve next. I want to then run the script for an existing button which is simple. I'm having a hell of a time just getting the line selected. I have tried the following unsuccessful...

IIS OWA HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to access OWA, after the log on screen we get the error page ""HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". IIS 5 was restarted but we still get this error. I tried to create another virtual HTTP server in Exchange to make another web site but again we get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable". Do you know what we can do to fix this? Here is the fix!! http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;883380 >-----Original Message----- >We rebooted the Windows 2000 server. Now when we try to >ac...

Please help me solve my problem
Hi, I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, and the same for the lowest number in cell a2. I would like these results to show up in the cells below them Im very new to programming and your help would be much appreciated many thanks Sacha David On Mar 5, 1:01=A0pm, Sacha David <sach1...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, =A0I Have a cell say a1 that has a continuously changing number it > in and I want to track the highest number that it prints, =A0and the > same for the lowest number i...

Bad (blank) messages stopping Outlook
We are running Exchange 2003, and clients are accessing via Outlook and POP3. Occasionally, completely empty messages (no sender, no message, no body) will appear in mailboxes, and Outlook will choke. We must then go into OWA, which clearly shows the message to be completely empty, and delete the message before Outlook can receive again. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Is there a fix/work-around? The message Outlook produces at that point is as follows: ---------- Task '(email account name) - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was...

Printing from a Master page
I am trying to print a document and the text area is overprinted in black. Anyone know how to correct that? Might think about a printer driver update. Is this only happening on one publication? What version Publisher? Not sure I understand what is happening. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sherlynn" <sherLynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6169A241-2AE6-4DD7-A932-E5432A55C777@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print a document and the text area is overprinted in black. > Anyone...

deleting pages in publisher 2002
When deleting p.5 (or any page) of my 19 page document, last page deletes instead! What's happening here? How can I delete my page? I'm using "edit" delete page. Also, I am not in Master Page mode. K. On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:39:35 +0000, KLeDrew wrote (in article <CA87F080-CAF5-4A38-956C-FDF8896CA92A@microsoft.com>): > When deleting p.5 (or any page) of my 19 page document, last page deletes > instead! What's happening here? How can I delete my page? I'm using "edit" > delete page. Also, I am not in Master Page mode. > > ...

Problem moving mailbox between administrative groups
Hi there, We have a big problem. We need to move mailboxes from one adm group to other, and at ramdom we receive a MAPI Error Error moving messages CN=testuser,CN=users,dc=machine,dc=company,dc=com The MAPI call failed MAPI or an unspecified service provicer ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000 The Exchange 2000 organization is in native mode (All E2K) Any thoughts. Thanks in advance -- Gabriel N Argentina ...

dropdown list problem for newbie
i have a column(A) where each cell is a dropdownlist(same list). if person chooses an item from that list...can it return a correspondin value? example: my drop down list corresponding value animal 005 building 1174 vehicle 3345 so for a specific cell...lets say A1, i choose building from th dropdown. i want it to return a value of 1174 in cell A1. is this possible? if so please help? thx eri -- enag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- enags'...

Copy / Paste of Floorplan shapes in Visio Automation problems
Hi All I am working on a .Net (FW1.1) application that has a hosted Visio drawing control. Copy and paste from most existing Visio drawings to this hosted control works fine. The exception to this rule is Visio floorplans, where copying and pasting of most shapes is OK, but walls go totally screwed up (all over the screen, nothing like their original shape, etc). Our client needs to be able to copy and paste the floorplans into this container control without the walls breaking; they have a large investment already made i.t.o. existing floorplans. Page scaling and size is the same as the exi...

Excel Services Publish
I have a 64 bit client (Windows Server 2008) and my colleague has Windows 7 64 bit client. We are trying to publish an Excel 2007 document to MOSS, which is running under https, and is sitting on a 64 bit operating system. We keep getting the "File Not Saved" error when we try to publish from our clients. However, a 3rd colleague has Windows XP 32 bit and can publish the same exact Excel files just fine up to the very same MOSS location we tried on the 64 bit clients. Can someone from MSFT confirm that this is an issue with 64 bit clients? Can you present a solut...

Starting a service from the command line?
Is there a command line syntax to stop/start or restart the "Microsoft Exchange MTA Stacks" service? We are finding the connector for 2003 to 5.5 is slow and restarting the service helps. I would like a comand line so I can make a batch file to schedule every 2 hours to stop/start or restart the service. Thanks. "G-Man" <g_foreman@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:110pct4sk7a0m10@news.supernews.com... > Is there a command line syntax to stop/start or restart the "Microsoft > Exchange MTA Stacks" service? > > We are finding the connector ...

Management Reporter
Hi, Please can you explain to me why if MR is run on IIS why it cannot be accessed as a website and instead seems to need a MR client installed? If it is possible to run \ view reports via Internet - how do I go about doing this please? I ask as my client wishes to have MR incorporated into their Sharepoint website - please advise if this is possible and if so then how? Thank you Neil ...

Excel macros page breaks but not on row 1 and column value in footer
Hi, I have seen some posts that are similar, but no one seems to have the problem that I am having. I will post my macro in this, for anyone that is interested. My users get a csv file every month, and we have to clean it up. This macro does that. My last issues are this: 1) having the spreadsheet create page breaks whenever the value in column B changes. Below is just that code. Code: col = 2 LastRw = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count For X = 2 To LastRw If Cells(X, col) <> Cells(X - 1, col) And Cells(X, col) <> Range("B1") Then ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks...

in what order should i place multiple brochure pages?
i am wondering in what order should i lay out my pages in my brochure so it will print correctly . . . I would use one of the brochure templates, create, print it out and edit to my liking. -- Don Vancouver, USA "critic" <critic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB2EA24A-EC9F-44EB-AB02-209FF66A1F77@microsoft.com... >i am wondering in what order should i lay out my pages in my brochure so it > will print correctly . . . ...

previewing windows files in Outlook
Is there a way to preview or auto preview Windows documents using Outlook? I have placed shortcuts to various windows folders on my Outlook bar. When I open the folders in Outlook, there is no AutoPreview or preview pane feature. I would like to view these files in Outlook without having to open each file. I use Outlook 2000. Peter Henderson <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to preview or auto preview Windows > documents using Outlook? I have placed shortcuts to > various windows folders on my Outlook bar. When I open > the folders in...

IHTMLDocument::Write method problem
Hello EveyOne I am using IHTMLdocument and its method. My aim is to extract the body of a IHTMLDocument after loading the local html page ( saved file ) to IHTMDocument. So I just read the file into buffer , created a safe Array and used IHTMLDocument::write method to write the contents of a file to IHTMLDocument. It worked fine for many web pages, But when I tried it for web page http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=windowsmedia application became NOt Responding.When I debugged the application , I found that the IHTMLDocument::write method never returned and thats why my ap...

Managing Popup Reminder Windows in OL2000
Hello everybody. I get a lot of popup reminder windows because I set a lot of follow-up flags on my email messages. Sometimes I have a whole stack of them cascaded on my screen. If I don't want to deal with them right away I minimize them. My question is: Is there any way (option, rule, VBA, whatever) to have these reminder windows appear automatically minimized? Thanks in advance for any help. DDM ...

Ability to merge windows into tabs and move a tab into a new windo
I often find myself wishing that I could do two things with IE: 1) Take two IE windows, each with one or more tabs, and merge them together into a single window with the tabs from both. This would help reduce clutter in my taskbar. 2) Take a tab and convert it into an IE window of its own as often times I want to be able to see two web sites at the same time (side by side), which I can't seem to do if they are tabs in the same window. Either that or some sort of 2 page view where you can see two tabs side by side and can navigate each separately. Would like to se...

sharing problem
Hi there, I have a strange problem. I have 13 exchange users an Exchange 2000 (english) All the users were migrated when I installed Exchange 1 year ago. a month ago 2 users left and were replaced by 2 others so I added them to exchange. All users are using Outlook 2000 (dutch) and are sharing their calendar. When I share the calendar of the 2 new people everybody gets the share in their outlook but when they open it it gives an error that it can't open the share. The strange thing is also that thier shares are in dutch (postbus) and all other shares are in english. I made a workaround b...

Problems consuming a webservice in Excel2003
Hi, I am not a MS-Office expert but have been tasked with trying something new to me. If there is a better place to ask this question, please feel free to point me to it. I have built a Webservice in Delphi 2007. It works fine with a client built in D2007 and with a generic webbased client. Now I would like to consume it using Excel 2003. The final goal is to fill a statistics spreadsheet with a set of indicators calculated from inside a separate system. I have installed the Web Services Toolkit and followed the quick walkthrough in: http://weblogs.asp.net/erobillard/archive/2005/07...

Publisher should allow the deletion of multiple pages
I wish publisher would allow for the deletion of muliple pages much like the options available when printing pages. lejianzhong <lejianzhong@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I wish publisher would allow for the deletion of muliple pages much > like the options available when printing pages. Suggestion: Try here: How to Contact the Microsoft Wish Program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q114491 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...