Office 2003 client problem with mailbox size...

Hello everybody!

We have Exchange 2003 in a Win 2003 domain and there is one Office
2003 client who has the following problem:
In Exchange System Manager it shows that his mailbox is about 32Mb...
which has passed our limit.
We made him to archive his msgs to a local file so that the mailbox
would empty a little bit...so he did...
I checked out the size again in ESM and it remains the same!!!
I checked it out on the client side and it shows that it's something
like 500KB...

What on earth am I missing here ?
Is there a chance of having the archived items both locally and on the
server side??? That's because the archived items are approximately
that particular size..
0
sokin_p (40)

Have you tried to refresh the view?

--
Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain.
http://spf.pobox.com

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
6/2/2004 10:55:37 AM
I hope Kirill that you asked that question with no irony whatsoever...I hope...

I found out what was wrong... Thanks for your time...
0
sokin_p (40)

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

WCF Client serialization problem

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Maximum file sizes

File size #11

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

message delivery problems

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Problem with Range