NT/ Exchange 5.5 - No PST's - backup plan

Hello all quick question.  We have NT servers with Exchange 5.5 running for
internal only and are looking at doing away with PST and converting all
users over to running off the mail server itself at the same time we are
looking at no longer using a tape backup solution but either that of another
drive offsite or some type of removeable hot swap typedrive.  I was
wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of what to backup now
that we will no longer be using .pst's and if there is anything special
needed for exchange.  I have yet to find anything concrete even looking at
MS site.  Any help / website direction would be much appreciated.

0
nixtootec (80)