NT 4 to 2003 with AD/Exchange 5.5

Hello,

I am upgrading to a windows 2003 domain with AD from NT 4.0.  Exchange 5.5
will remain in place for a couple of months.  Do I need to install the
Active Directory Connector on one of our new Domain Controllers.  If I do?
How can I prevent from changing the display names in Active Directory.  When
it syncs from exchange 5.5 to AD it changes the display name from logon name
to their Full exchange 5.5 name?  Do I need to run domain prep or forest
prep before installing the ADC?  Sorry for all the questions.  Tomorrow is
a big day.

Thanks,

Dave

0
mahoney (1)

Outlook 2003 News

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Microsoft Exchange Server

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...