Non AD emails going to 1 user

I have an Exchange 2003 server running on SBS 2003 the issues is one user is
getting all the emails sent to him that look like they are coming from his
domain. For example his email is user@mydomain.com but in his inbox he is
getting XYZ@mydomain.com but XYZ is not in the AD or has a email box set up
on this server. Why is getting this non AD email and how can I stop it.

Thanks in advance
0
LaOVis (6)

Are you sure it's not a SPAM where the spammer may have simply put in
123abc@mydomain.com and BCC it to all possible conceivable names
@mydomain.com??

R Green

"LaOVis" <LaOVis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an Exchange 2003 server running on SBS 2003 the issues is one user
is
> getting all the emails sent to him that look like they are coming from his
> domain. For example his email is user@mydomain.com but in his inbox he is
> getting XYZ@mydomain.com but XYZ is not in the AD or has a email box set
up
> on this server. Why is getting this non AD email and how can I stop it.
>
> Thanks in advance

Outlook 2003 Stopped Receiving Exchange Email (Synchronization Issue Likely)
First, "I didn't change anything" (at least nothing that I am aware of). This was working well last week. Second, our Exchange server and Outlook 2003 is working for everyone else in our office. From this I deduce that my client must somehow be the problem. Third, in the Outlook 2003 client, I _can_ send and receive POP3 messages via EarthLink. I _can_ send and receive Hotmail messages. I _can_ even send messages via Exchange. But messages that I _can_ see in OWA suddenly stopped being downloaded to my Outlook 2003 on 7/31/2005. : ( Facts: 1. When I initially start Outlook 20...

Upgrade from 1.2 to 3 fails
This is what i receive during the install of CRM v3, any thoughts? Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. Invalid object name 'dbo.MSmerge_contents'. Could not use view or function 'ctsv_2DCF979A518D4783A9A133A2F26C946D' because of binding errors. Invalid object name 'dbo.MSmerge_contents'. Could not use view or function 'ctsv_2DCF979A518D4783A9A133A2F26C946D' because of binding errors. Invalid object name 'dbo.MSmerge_contents'. Could not use view or function 'ctsv_2DCF979A518D4783A9A133A2F26C946D' because of binding...

How can I find a lost email folder?
I accidentally dropped an email folder over my folder structure and I don't know what folder it dropped into. I can find the messages it contains with advanced search which gives me the folder name. But it doesn't tell me the entire folder hierarchy so I can find the folder and put it back where it belongs. Any thoughts? -- Dave F This VBA example tells you the folder path: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&lang=en&smp=65&cmd=showitem -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook : Outlook Categories? Category Manager Is Your Tool : VBO...

Original email message does not forward or appear in reply
When ever I want to reply or forward a message, the original message does not follow. How can I fix this? May depend on which version of OL you're using In OL2002 - Tools > Options > Email Options > in the lower portion of the window select the option under On replies and forwards K "Colleen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022d01c3d0d8$b2fca140$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When ever I want to reply or forward a message, the > original message does not follow. > > How can I fix this? ...

confirmar email
confima�ao do email ...

Create a user-defined cell to display shape's layer name
How can I reference a shape's own layer name to display as a field? Specifically, I want to create a text box with a custom formula or user-defined field that display's that shape's one and only layer name. I can display the layerMember index by using "=LayerMember", but can't figure out the name. Please no VB/VBA. Thanks. The 1st thing to do might be just making custom propery on the page. Then please open the shapesheet of the page, add rows to the Custom Preperty Section, (or Shape Data in Visio 2007). The number of rows are as same as the number of layers. An...

I have a problem with opening outlook and deleting email
I was doing a system restore when the power went out. When i restarted the somputer it took alot of time to get it to start. Once i fixed that i had to re-install alot of programs and updates. After this whenever i open Outlook i gat a message that the dynmic link GETIUMS@4 can not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL. I have triued some of the fixe on this website but they are not working. I tried to re-install MDAC 8.1 i think and i was told that is wrong version for my computer so i got the evaluator tool from Microsoft it said that i have MDAC 2.7 SP!. I am frustrated w...

webmail does not work properly with two email alias
Hi, If we configure my account with multiple smtp email address (same domain such as x@xxx.com as primary and x2@xxx.com) then webmail (OWA) does not display after logon but it is not affect Outlook because I received emails from both address. If we removed x2@xxx.com then OWA is working properly. I am curious if anyone has similar problem. I will be appreciated your tips and assistance. Thank you in advance, JC Hi, What error message (if any) do you receive when attempting to use OWA? Leif "Johnny Chow" <jchow10@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u$rjUpchGHA.12...

Outlook97 -> where is reply to email address?
Outlook97 -> where is "reply to" email address? My email receivers are sending my email back to another mailbox. I want it replied to the same mailbox from which I sent it. I can't find the "reply to" box in tools options in outlook 97. Where is it? If none, how do I fix it? Help! It isn't in options - it's in the properties of your e-mail account settings. samg wrote: > Outlook97 -> where is "reply to" email address? > My email receivers are sending my email back to another > mailbox. I want it replied to the same mailbox fr...

Faxes not routed through email
I have SBS 2003, following upgrades to SP2 and upgrading exchange I have lost the ability for the work stations to receive faxes by email. The router works to send the faxes to printer as they arrive and the storage mail box. If I send a fax from the work station I receive an email advising the fax has been sent successfully, but I do not receive an email when new faxes arrive! I have checked and rechecked all the settings and uninstalled and reinstalled the fax services. I have also checked that port 25 is not blocked by my Mcafee 4.5 EPO - which appears to be OK Can anyb...

Computer does not go into hibernation
In Power Options I enabled hibernation and asked the computer to go into = hibernation after 30 minutes. Well, it doesn't.=20 The complete settings are as follows: Turn off monitor: after 5 min. Turn off hard disks: after 15 minutes. System standby: after 25 minutes. System hibernates: after 30 minutes. What may be the reason of the computer not going into hibernation? TIA Humpty Usually something running in the background. Are you running a virus program that starts when the computer is idle? "Humpty Dumpty" <sorry@antispam.net> wrote in messa...

C00D11C7 on a ASF file under a less priviledged user account 12-09-09
Hello, Wanted to look at some ASF high quality videos from PDC09. I run XP SP3 fr with WMP 11. Files use VC-1 AP and WMA 9 PRO, for GSpot, or 10 PRO CBR, for the ASF metadata; one example file is here http://ecn.channel9.msdn.com/o9/pdc09/wmvhigh/FT34.wmv These files play when using a privileged (Local Administrators member) account. They play under GSpot in the preview panel running as a less privileged user. But they don't play in WMP 11 in the same account on the same machine. I searched this user registry hive for abnormal things (by comparing to the "all user"...

SFO go offline error
Hi All, The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this action." Please help. I was just wondering whether this has any affect on the above e.g. Services on CRM server: - All CRM services are logged on with Domain names - All SQL Server services are logged on with local systems Thanks. Kim. Hi Kim! Kim wrote: > The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. > > "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform > this action."...

Are only emails put in *.pst files?
Do *.pst archives in Outlook 2002/2003 contain only emails or contacts and other stuff as well? Sven "Sven Claasen" <svenCx@gmx.net> wrote in message news:49383393$0$31327$9b4e6d93@newsspool4.arcor-online.net... > Do *.pst archives in Outlook 2002/2003 contain only emails or contacts and > other stuff as well? > > Sven Please let's exercise some constraint in cross-posting - there is no need whatsoever to post such a simple Outlook question in several non-Outlook newsgroups. On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:10:35 +0100, "Pegasus \(MVP\)" <I.can@fly...

Replies and Forwarded email wont display pictures
Hey All, I have OL2003 and my wife has OL Express 6. I routinely get email alerts from Ebay which contains HTML content AND working pictures.. I have rules setup to automatically forward these to my wife. When my wife opens these in OLE 6, only the HTML tags and body are showing. It is like either my outgoing or her incoming is blocking the "grabbing" of the external picture links. I have tried every option on both sides including disabling AVG on both sides... I am at my wits end...Someone know how to get around this?? bama Another piece of data..I sent the email to myself an...

Why can't I see the data labels I just added?
I have a stacked column chart I created last week with three data series. I added a fourth series today. I have data labels on the original three, and tried adding data labels to the fourth series. Excel acts like I added the labels by giving me a choice to format them, but I can't see them at all. I've tried changing the font color, but they don't show up at all. Three of the four data series are in consecutive columns B-D and the fourth series is in a non-consecutive column F. Does this have anything to do with it? I have Windows XP and Excel 2007 with SP1. What am I doin...

Send Email(s) by selecting users from user form
good day, i have created a user form which has 11 individuals, and three groups - using the checkbox for selections (name1, name2, name3, etc...) - the name is displayed, not the email. is it possible to create an email list based on the checkboxes to send an email to the selected individuals? i want to call the userform from within the Sub Mail_ActiveSheet_PDF_Outlook() macro if a condition on the worksheet is met - i can do this part; i know that the response needs to be set at the begining of the macro as a string so i know i need to add "Dim selection As String...

email size limit
Hi, I set the email attachment size limit > 5mb on 3 places, like globe..smtp connector and smtp virtual server on exchange 2003. for some reasons, I still cant receive anything > 5mb. any ideas...? please help! thanks -- al What the maximun mail size limit you set in Exchange Sysntem Manager? What is the mail you are testing to send large? You must to know if you send a mail with 4MB attachment file, in Exchange db the ame items can be more large until 30% 40% of original wtk ha scritto: > Hi, > > I set the email attachment size limit > 5mb on 3 places, like gl...

Activity assigned to another user is still in my list.
I have a list of activities in my workplace - those assigned to me. I also have two activities which I created and assigned to other users showing up in there. Typically, I can assign activities with no problem, but for some reason these are staying in my list and not moving to the assignees list. The owner is showing as the assignee. What would cause that? ...

Time formats and adding.
I have a spread sheet that contains times (But they are in the general format.) These times are typically in Minutes and Seconds. Examples (MM:SS)- 2:22 55:25 7:40. Since these are in general format I can’t do any addition to the numbers because it is time. I can convert the General formats to (h):MM:SS and then the examples turn to Ex. 2:21:00 55:25:00 7:40:00 then I would divide by 60 to get the results I need and I am able to add the times and get the correct times. Now if you understand that is there an easier way to do this or how can I set up a macro to do this to an entire works...

Outlook creating weird email addresses
Hi All I'm running Outlook 2003, Win XP Pro, latest patches and service packs. When I send an email using Outlook (With auto read receipt request) I always receive a message back (see below) The email arrives at the recipients address correctly! You can see from the email address below it appears to be totally garbled which is why I guess the server thinks its failed and returns it to me. Any help greatly appreciated Sam Message which is returned to me The original message was received at Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:45:53 +0100 from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1] ----- The following a...

Interest on Credit Cards not being added
Hi everyone, after a bit of advice..... I may be missing something obvious, but, I have created a number of credit card accounts, set the interest rate etc etc. Put them into Debt Reduction planner...no problems there...BUT it would appear that when I make a payment it takes absolutley no account of the interest I have to pay (even though in the Debt REduction Planner it shows the interest amount) i.e. if I pay �100 then it knocks exactly �100 off the debt. Have searched the web, help files and am completely stumped! Any help really really appreciated. Thanks The only thing the interest i...

VBA
Hi there. I'm running Access 2003. I'm trying to: 1) run a make table query that creates a table in the back end (no problems) Table in the backend is called STP_BulkTransactions 2) add an autonumber field to it (no problem) I call this function: Function AddIDSTP(TableName As String, db As Database) strSQL = "ALTER TABLE " & TableName & " ADD TempID Autoincrement" db.Execute strSQL db.TableDefs.Refresh Set strSQL = Nothing End Function 3) link that table to the front end (no proble...

error C2719 with VC7.1
Hi everyone, VC6 compiles fine, but 7.1 flags an error. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\vector(507): error C2719: '_Val': formal parameter with __declspec(align('16')) won't be aligned This appears to be related to my usage of std::vector in my classes. Also, I have this at the top of one of my classes's header #define MYD3DXMATRIX D3DXMATRIXA16 My usage of D3DXMATRIXA16 is not related to std::vector I never declare a vector<D3DXMATRIXA16> my_matrices; or anything like that. For those who don't know, D3DXMATRIXA16 is mean...

How do I re-esztablish the new email box on my toolbar
Cyrano de Peter <CyranodePeter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Brian Tillman ...