No free/busy information could be retrieved #2

Recently migrated from 5.5 to exch 2003, once the 5.5 server was turned off,
user's free/busy information in the calendar is not available, if the 5.5
machine is turned back on it is there. Does anyone know what I need to so
that the info is available when the 5.5 server is off?
--
Thanks
0

Retrieve Lost Email

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.
We all deserve a pat on the back. This has been a MEB-free workplace for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June. As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again see him post to this group. The fact that he has been a fraud and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has something to do with that. His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form ...

Free Commentaries on the Gold Market
The Elliot Research Institute, the premier site for gold news, knowledge, and research is proud to introduce the latest set of research books on the gold markets. http://www.elliotresearch.com/ Get the Latest Newsletters from the Leading Commentators with Proven Experience in Understanding, Forecasting, and Profiting from the Gold Market. New Books include: -How to Forecast Gold and Silver Using the Wave Principle -View from the Top of the Grand Supercycle -Market Analysis for the New Millennium DIRECT FROM THE LEADING EXPERTS OF ELLIOT WAVE THEORY APPLICATION. http://www.elliotresearc...

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Mail Merge to business cards
I am working on a huge project for work, creating Employee Photo ID cards. I have created a database for all the information including a hyperlink column for the photos. and am using business cards to print them on. I have two frustrating problems... 1. The pictures aren't loading into the cards. 2. I continue to get the error message "Publisher cannont merge with this number of pages" even though I have followed the instructions for the workaround. Any suggestions? Thanks Rita ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2