No Exchange option when creating user on DC

Hi all,

i have just deployed 3 servers: DC, Exchange Front-End and Exchange 
Back-End.
This is a new domain in a new forest. Beside that i have an old domain 
with two-way forest trust created.

Now i want to create a new user in that new domain. All is ok, but... 
there is no prompt for exchage mailbox creation. User properties has noe 
e-mails tab :(

What have i made wrong?

Thank you in advance.
0
guzzi
5/28/2006 8:48:16 PM
exchange.admin 57650 articles. 2 followers. Follow

7 Replies
314 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 15

are you trying to create the user from the DC?
if so, then you need to install the exchange admin tools, then you will be 
able to create the mailbox with a new user and have the exchange extensions 
available in ADUC


Exchange Options Are Not Available in Active Directory Users and Computers 
MMC Snap-in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244287/en-us



"guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
news:u9zVDgpgGHA.4080@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
>
> i have just deployed 3 servers: DC, Exchange Front-End and Exchange 
> Back-End.
> This is a new domain in a new forest. Beside that i have an old domain 
> with two-way forest trust created.
>
> Now i want to create a new user in that new domain. All is ok, but... 
> there is no prompt for exchage mailbox creation. User properties has noe 
> e-mails tab :(
>
> What have i made wrong?
>
> Thank you in advance. 


0
seth9812 (35)
5/28/2006 9:03:40 PM
You probably don't have the ESM tools on the DC.
Try creating the user on the Exchange server instead. If that's successful, 
then install the ESM tools on the DC.

"guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
news:u9zVDgpgGHA.4080@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
>
> i have just deployed 3 servers: DC, Exchange Front-End and Exchange 
> Back-End.
> This is a new domain in a new forest. Beside that i have an old domain 
> with two-way forest trust created.
>
> Now i want to create a new user in that new domain. All is ok, but... 
> there is no prompt for exchage mailbox creation. User properties has noe 
> e-mails tab :(
>
> What have i made wrong?
>
> Thank you in advance. 


0
exchangemvp (657)
5/28/2006 9:08:45 PM
My DC is a x64 server, Front-end and back-end are 32 bit versions of 
2k3server, coz Exchange can't be deployed on x64 (as i know, is it true?)
So i installed ESM on DC. Rebooted, then i tried to create a user: still 
no exchange option.

Started the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in from the 
Exchange Back-end: there is exchange option.

Found another problem: i have migrated users using ADMT from my old 
source domain to my new target domain. That users properties window 
doesn't have any exchange tabs. Should i recreate all (thanks God i have 
only ~40) users to get them have exchage mails and tabs?

Thanks again, guys :)


seth  wrote / napisal(a):
> are you trying to create the user from the DC?
> if so, then you need to install the exchange admin tools, then you will be 
> able to create the mailbox with a new user and have the exchange extensions 
> available in ADUC
> 
> 
> Exchange Options Are Not Available in Active Directory Users and Computers 
> MMC Snap-in
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244287/en-us
> 
> 
> 
> "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
> news:u9zVDgpgGHA.4080@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Hi all,
>>
>> i have just deployed 3 servers: DC, Exchange Front-End and Exchange 
>> Back-End.
>> This is a new domain in a new forest. Beside that i have an old domain 
>> with two-way forest trust created.
>>
>> Now i want to create a new user in that new domain. All is ok, but... 
>> there is no prompt for exchage mailbox creation. User properties has noe 
>> e-mails tab :(
>>
>> What have i made wrong?
>>
>> Thank you in advance. 
> 
> 
0
guzzi
5/28/2006 10:05:45 PM
guzzi <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote:

>My DC is a x64 server, 

The hardware doesn't matter. Are you running the 64-bit O/S on the
machine? If you are, I don't know if the ESM or the ADUC extentions
will work.

>Front-end and back-end are 32 bit versions of 
>2k3server, coz Exchange can't be deployed on x64 (as i know, is it true?)

It'll work on the hardware, but probably not if it's running a 64-bit
version of Windows.


-- 
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com
Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com
0
richnews (7316)
5/28/2006 11:50:45 PM
oh...you didn't say that before
your only option at this point is to manage exchange extensions from the 
exchange box
you can install the windows administrative tools on the exchange box 
(install from either the windows cd or the windows service pack if you have 
it installed) so you can both manage users and exchange on one box
since exchange is not supported on an x64 os, managing exchange from the DC 
isn't possible

"Exchange Server 2003 is not supported on 64-bit operating systems"
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WhatNewE2k3/e7586f84-ed60-48e0-9712-8781a6abae67.mspx?mfr=true



"guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
news:OvAXWLqgGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> My DC is a x64 server, Front-end and back-end are 32 bit versions of 
> 2k3server, coz Exchange can't be deployed on x64 (as i know, is it true?)
> So i installed ESM on DC. Rebooted, then i tried to create a user: still 
> no exchange option.
>
> Started the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in from the 
> Exchange Back-end: there is exchange option.
>
> Found another problem: i have migrated users using ADMT from my old source 
> domain to my new target domain. That users properties window doesn't have 
> any exchange tabs. Should i recreate all (thanks God i have only ~40) 
> users to get them have exchage mails and tabs?
>
> Thanks again, guys :)
>
>
> seth  wrote / napisal(a):
>> are you trying to create the user from the DC?
>> if so, then you need to install the exchange admin tools, then you will 
>> be able to create the mailbox with a new user and have the exchange 
>> extensions available in ADUC
>>
>>
>> Exchange Options Are Not Available in Active Directory Users and 
>> Computers MMC Snap-in
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244287/en-us
>>
>>
>>
>> "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
>> news:u9zVDgpgGHA.4080@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> i have just deployed 3 servers: DC, Exchange Front-End and Exchange 
>>> Back-End.
>>> This is a new domain in a new forest. Beside that i have an old domain 
>>> with two-way forest trust created.
>>>
>>> Now i want to create a new user in that new domain. All is ok, but... 
>>> there is no prompt for exchage mailbox creation. User properties has noe 
>>> e-mails tab :(
>>>
>>> What have i made wrong?
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance.
>> 

0
seth9812 (35)
5/29/2006 4:15:28 AM
Thankx

and what about those migrated users, witch do not have exchange tabs, 
even when i open their properties from exchange box.

Probably i need to migrate old mailboxes and configure users to use 
their mailboxes?

TIA

seth  wrote / napi'sal(a):
> oh...you didn't say that before
> your only option at this point is to manage exchange extensions from the 
> exchange box
> you can install the windows administrative tools on the exchange box 
> (install from either the windows cd or the windows service pack if you have 
> it installed) so you can both manage users and exchange on one box
> since exchange is not supported on an x64 os, managing exchange from the DC 
> isn't possible
> 
> "Exchange Server 2003 is not supported on 64-bit operating systems"
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WhatNewE2k3/e7586f84-ed60-48e0-9712-8781a6abae67.mspx?mfr=true
> 
> 
> 
> "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
> news:OvAXWLqgGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> My DC is a x64 server, Front-end and back-end are 32 bit versions of 
>> 2k3server, coz Exchange can't be deployed on x64 (as i know, is it true?)
>> So i installed ESM on DC. Rebooted, then i tried to create a user: still 
>> no exchange option.
>>
>> Started the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in from the 
>> Exchange Back-end: there is exchange option.
>>
>> Found another problem: i have migrated users using ADMT from my old source 
>> domain to my new target domain. That users properties window doesn't have 
>> any exchange tabs. Should i recreate all (thanks God i have only ~40) 
>> users to get them have exchage mails and tabs?
>>
>> Thanks again, guys :)
>>
>>
>> seth  wrote / napisal(a):
>>> are you trying to create the user from the DC?
>>> if so, then you need to install the exchange admin tools, then you will 
>>> be able to create the mailbox with a new user and have the exchange 
>>> extensions available in ADUC
>>>
>>>
>>> Exchange Options Are Not Available in Active Directory Users and 
>>> Computers MMC Snap-in
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244287/en-us
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
>>> news:u9zVDgpgGHA.4080@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> i have just deployed 3 servers: DC, Exchange Front-End and Exchange 
>>>> Back-End.
>>>> This is a new domain in a new forest. Beside that i have an old domain 
>>>> with two-way forest trust created.
>>>>
>>>> Now i want to create a new user in that new domain. All is ok, but... 
>>>> there is no prompt for exchage mailbox creation. User properties has noe 
>>>> e-mails tab :(
>>>>
>>>> What have i made wrong?
>>>>
>>>> Thank you in advance.
> 
0
guzzi
5/29/2006 9:18:31 AM
you won't see it until their mailbox is migrated

"guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
news:eeM0RDwgGHA.3956@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Thankx
>
> and what about those migrated users, witch do not have exchange tabs, even 
> when i open their properties from exchange box.
>
> Probably i need to migrate old mailboxes and configure users to use their 
> mailboxes?
>
> TIA
>
> seth  wrote / napi'sal(a):
>> oh...you didn't say that before
>> your only option at this point is to manage exchange extensions from the 
>> exchange box
>> you can install the windows administrative tools on the exchange box 
>> (install from either the windows cd or the windows service pack if you 
>> have it installed) so you can both manage users and exchange on one box
>> since exchange is not supported on an x64 os, managing exchange from the 
>> DC isn't possible
>>
>> "Exchange Server 2003 is not supported on 64-bit operating systems"
>> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WhatNewE2k3/e7586f84-ed60-48e0-9712-8781a6abae67.mspx?mfr=true
>>
>>
>>
>> "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
>> news:OvAXWLqgGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>> My DC is a x64 server, Front-end and back-end are 32 bit versions of 
>>> 2k3server, coz Exchange can't be deployed on x64 (as i know, is it 
>>> true?)
>>> So i installed ESM on DC. Rebooted, then i tried to create a user: still 
>>> no exchange option.
>>>
>>> Started the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in from the 
>>> Exchange Back-end: there is exchange option.
>>>
>>> Found another problem: i have migrated users using ADMT from my old 
>>> source domain to my new target domain. That users properties window 
>>> doesn't have any exchange tabs. Should i recreate all (thanks God i have 
>>> only ~40) users to get them have exchage mails and tabs?
>>>
>>> Thanks again, guys :)
>>>
>>>
>>> seth  wrote / napisal(a):
>>>> are you trying to create the user from the DC?
>>>> if so, then you need to install the exchange admin tools, then you will 
>>>> be able to create the mailbox with a new user and have the exchange 
>>>> extensions available in ADUC
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Exchange Options Are Not Available in Active Directory Users and 
>>>> Computers MMC Snap-in
>>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244287/en-us
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message 
>>>> news:u9zVDgpgGHA.4080@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>
>>>>> i have just deployed 3 servers: DC, Exchange Front-End and Exchange 
>>>>> Back-End.
>>>>> This is a new domain in a new forest. Beside that i have an old domain 
>>>>> with two-way forest trust created.
>>>>>
>>>>> Now i want to create a new user in that new domain. All is ok, but... 
>>>>> there is no prompt for exchage mailbox creation. User properties has 
>>>>> noe e-mails tab :(
>>>>>
>>>>> What have i made wrong?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thank you in advance.
>> 


0
seth9812 (35)
5/30/2006 4:52:30 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Unable to add Exchange DNS name to Recipient Policy
Hi there We recently upgraded to Exchange 2003 from 2000, and I noticed that an entry in the default recipient policy - @servername.domainname - which in turn stamps each user account with a username@servername.domainname address, was missing. On trying to add the rule to the policy again, we get this error:- This domain address cannot be used for a recipient policy because it matches the name of an Exchange server. ID no: c1031340 Exchange System Manager We need the @servername.domainname address to be configured for each user as our workflow system uses this to skip our Linux serve...

how to get same sent items on multiple pc's (exchange)
Hi there! I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access my mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail account at my university. I love how it works, except that I have this one problem: When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at work and vice versa. I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, but to no avail. I think I m missing something simple... Thanks for reading my post. Any help would be much appreciated! Pieka You have not set the default delivery location your Exchange account then ...

how to notify the user of a certain event from within a NDIS IM?
is it possible to make an interactive notification to the user from within a NDIS IM? i mean something like a baloon in the notification area ("tray"). and, if possible, start an executable if the user clicks the baloon. if yes - how? On Feb 5, 10:46=A0am, Vitalie Vrabie <vitalie.vra...@gmail.com> wrote: > is it possible... i know i can write my own service to poll/callback on the driver and pop up the baloons. but there are chances that such a service already exists in the system and i just have to teach my driver to interact with it. after all, there&...

How can I create a graph & execute Excel from a non- MS environme
I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix or another operating system that can be used to display a graph in Excel.(maybe a perl script, or something?) I can create a csv file from the data coming from a non-microsoft environment. I would like to be able to then run a unix system command, or a command that can be executed from the "run" line from MS Start menu that would use this data to open Excel and display the data as a chart. CJ Dev Wrote: > I would like to set up an application that can be run from Unix o > another > operating system that...

transparent dlg option
hello, when I use transparent option in my cdialog, it will not show up in the foreground but is hidden under man window application. how to fix that? thanks Are you calling DoModal()? Tom "borowka" <ad@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:er5OaUXxGHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello, > when I use transparent option in my cdialog, > it will not show up in the foreground but is hidden > under man window application. how to fix that? > thanks > yes I do. "Tom Serface" <tserface@msn.com> wrote in message news:%2398LKRfxGHA.3264@TK2MSF...

how do i create an access code sheet to number my office files an.
im new to this office. the former person made an access code sheet (looks like it was made in excel, but im not sure) the sheet numbers and color codes files that are in the office. i guess the former did not save the sheet, and i need to add new files. So if i need to make a new access code sheet to number and color code all files, which way will be the easiest to do this. (and i've never used excel or word to do this, so please leave how-to instructions) you may want to use word to do this so you can use the label function. you could just as easily do it in excel as well simpl...

Inhouse Exchange vs. ISP POP
Hey, I've been out of the Exchange loop for a couple of years, perhaps somebody can fill in my gap in knowledge. Back then I moved my company from ISP pop mail to in-house Exchange MAPI/POP/OWA. Although Exchange gave them great calendaring and contact sharing capabilities I always wondered if it was worth it for the extra admin I had to put in. Plus a major factor was the slowness of OWA coming in through the 2MB ADSL line. It seemed I always regretted it because you can't beat the simplicity and speed of ISP-hosted POP/webmail. Two years later I am a consultant I am faced with th...

GAL and Exchange 2003
I am simply(?) trying to set up some external contacts for our church office so that everyone has access to them all. I have added a contact to AD (and a distribution list) but they refuse to appear in all users or the GAL. We are running SBS2003 with Exchange. I have looked for solutions on Microsoft tech net but cannot seem to find anything. Any help would be very much appreciated.. Andrew/ On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 05:02:02 -0800, AndrewOfAzotus <AndrewOfAzotus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am simply(?) trying to set up some external contacts for our church o...

Exchange 2000/2003 ASP/ISP Deployment Guide
Hi NG, where has the "Exchange 2000 ASP Deployment Guide" gone? Is there any "Exchange 2003 ASP/ISP Deployment Guide" out there? Any comments, tipps around hosting Exchange 2003 for many "virtual organizations"? Tobias Redelberger StarNET Services (HomeOffice) Schoenbornstr. 57 D-97440 Werneck Tel: +49-(0)9722-4835 Mobil: +49-(0)179-25 98 341 Email: T.Redelberger@starnet-services.net Try this link http://www.kapilaggarwal.com/pdf/Exchange%20Deployment%20Guide.doc "Tobias Redelberger" <T.Redelberger@starnet-services.net> wro...

Exchange user Administrative Group
Hello, We have 25 sites world wide. We close our office in Turkey and all user's inside this site moved to other site. The DC has been decomissioned. Now, after 3 weeks, we wanted to remove the site OU from AD. But, when I checked the user properties under Exchange Advance Tab in AD console, I found user is under the site OU that need to be remove. We would like to remove that site OU from Active Directory. Does it create problem?, when site OU deleted from AD? if yes, can we change it to the site where all the user's belongs currently? appreciate your advise and help. Yonkey...

Listed Options
Can Money 3 download option transactions from my brokerage account? And can it recognize opening and closing transactions and enter them without intervention? Can money then match a closing transaction with an open position and make the appropproriate entry? And can Money recognize a short transaction? In microsoft.public.money, BillE wrote: >Can Money 3 download option transactions from my >brokerage account? And can it recognize opening and >closing transactions and enter them without intervention? >Can money then match a closing transaction with an open >position ...

Impossible add user, authentication error!!!
Good morning all, I've just setup microsoft crm 3.0. When I attempt to add a user, I receive an error "Impossible add user through wizard contact support" how I can resolve? Thanks. ...

How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data?
How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? Hi, Stephen Bullen has an example. See ChtFrmla within the Charting section. http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm The example file is, http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=ChtFrmla.zip Also see Tushar Mehta's Plot manager, http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html Cheers Andy ashemorry wrote: > How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Re-editing a created calendar
Hi All, I created a calendar begining of 2009 which shows the holidays of our company. Now we entered 2010 and the new holidays are published. I want to update the calendar I created for my company, so I can use this global template calendar which I have been using in all of our projects. Please let me know how this can be done. Thanks in advance. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01CA9863.4CF80F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Erol, Welcome to this Mic...

Exchange Stores
Hi We are running Exchange 2000 + sp3. (Build 6249.4) We have 4 mail stores + public folder store. The stores vary in size up to about 96gb, and are located on their own san drive. The transaction log files are also on their own san drive (65.9Gb drive with currently 62.9Gb free) . We have a problem here that happens infrequently, once every 2 months. The stores dismount (IS still running) and nobody can access email. When attempting to remount the stores they fail, suggeting restart of ESM and IS services. We then restarted the IS service which causes an error to appear on the screen ...

exchange 2003 public folder sync, which one is updated
If I have public folders replicateing between 2 exchange 2003 systems and someone makes a change, which one is updated? The one they are connected to is the one that is updated. Users are connected to the one referred to in the properties of the Mailbox Store that houses their mailbox. "Trey" <Trey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:271997FD-E0BD-469B-A64D-2FC52FB68575@microsoft.com... > If I have public folders replicateing between 2 exchange 2003 systems and > someone makes a change, which one is updated? ...

Creating Shortcut
Hi everyone, Can you please help me how I can creat shortcut for keyboard? Thanks in advance. -- eylul ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eylul's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13025 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378010 Do you have a macro that you need a shortcut key? If yes, Tools|macro|macros|Select your macro and click the option button There's a spot where you can specify the shortcut key. If you're looking for the equivalent to MSWord's: Tools|cu...

Re-creating Great Plains Database Objects
Hi All, I just recovered data from corrupt Great Plains mdf files for GP 8.0 and imported to the newly created databases (Dynamics and the Company), I want to recreate sps,Functions,rules and views that came out of the box during the initial installation. I tried using the Great Plains utility tool ,it pickups up the database but I am failing to run the special Upgrade feature. Any ideas folks? -- "The Best thing in life is life" Ibutho, If this is already a corrupted environment, the best thing to do is scratch that installation and start over. Drop all GP databases on y...

Free Credit Reporting? Only for new users?
I have been using Money for several years. Used Money 2005 and upgraded to 2006 shortly after it became available. Up until this morning I never tried to access the free credit reporting option available through Money 2006. When I tried this morning, I started by following the "sign up now" link in Money. After filling out the web form I was directed to, I was informed that I already had an account. (That account has expired, so all I have is a login that doesn't actually take me to a credit report.) So, I went back to Money and clicked on the "Already signed up?"...

Exchange RPC
I'm having terrible trouble getting RPC to work. Is there an article somewhere that shows how to do it step by step for the stupid? Thanks in advance, Beth In Alaska Beth, can you be a bit more specific as to what does not work? RPC just sort of works with Exchange and Outlook. Unless you are going through a firewall. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Directory Update - http://www.directory-update.com "Beth In Alaska" <bethinak@spamfreeclearwire.net> wrote in message news:12shqul9t59i21@corp.supernews.com... > I'm having terribl...

Help with exchange 2000 standard
I am new to exchange still reading a text book but love exchange and ad services…. My boss setup exchange 3 years before I started working here and all is well….. However I have encountered a problem with the pop3 segment of exchange… A few of our clients use a Treo 650 with different providers as their carrier. I configure pop3 access from within their mobile devices and it works. The devices are set to leave email on the exchange (instead of like behaving like outlook express would….). The problem here is that the emails on the exchange server are flagged as read. I monitored a us...

create montage
hi I really need to know how to create a montage. I live abroad now and have just had a baby I want to send a card to all family & friends in UK with a big picture in the centre and lots of others surrounding it. I can add them but they don't blend in and have a nice soft edging. I'm working with Publisher and have photoshop aswell. PLease help. Many thanks. It definitely is a Photoshop project... Publisher can do the montage but not the soft edges. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pineapple"...

Change Exchange server via scripting
We are going to be migrating our exchange server to another machine as part of an upgrade. Is it possible to change the users' account setup from one server to the next via a login script, or does anyone know another way to do it other than visiting each machine. Thanks, Brad Depending on the details of the migration, you might not need to do = anything at all, or this tool might be handy: = http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=3D56F45AC3-448F-= 4CCC-9BD5-B6B52C13B29C&displaylang=3Den --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 ...

OWA/Exchange 2003 and Dictionary for Spell Check
Does anyone know how to add words to the dictionary that OWA uses for spell check on an Exchange 2003 server? thanks, Jason "Jason" <jdheltne@compassnet.com> wrote: >Does anyone know how to add words to the dictionary that OWA uses for spell >check on an Exchange 2003 server? > >thanks, > >Jason > The custom spell check is not supported: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=825430 You'll need to have a look at http://www.slipstick.com/exs/owa.htm I've not yet looked into which packages are certified with E2K3 though. Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP,...

Display new record option upon NotInList event in combobox
Hello all, I have an unbound combobox (Combo12) that looks up a value (Medical Record Number) from the table (Patient Information). The entry of a value causes a second unbound combobox (Combo16) to display the various visit dates associated with that patient. The selection of one of these dates causes a subform with patient information to be updated to that specific visit (so that changes/additions can be made). This system is working well, however, I would like to be able to add information about new visits as well. When I try to change the property of Combo16 to allow values not in the li...