NNTP #2

Hi All, I posted this query few days ago but still do not get response...
:-(

has anyone been using Exchange 2003 connecting to this newsgroup?

I found exchange 2003 does not work with NNTP pull but exchange 2000 works
well without any
problem.

thanks

does this xpath query work in .Net 2.0?
Dim strFacilitFile As String = Func_Facilit(strJobSite) Dim xTempltDoc As New Xml.XmlDocument Dim xGpDoc As New Xml.XmlDocument Dim y As Integer = 0 'Dim intNxtInstNumb As Integer = NextInstanceNumber(strJobSite) Dim intNxtInstNumb As Integer = FacilitNxtInstNum(strFacilitFile) Do Dim intGpFlag As Integer If CInt(arlsGpYN.Item(y)) = 1 Then Dim intGpYNFlag As Integer = CInt(arlsGpYN.Item(intGpFlag)) Dim strImgsPth As String = CStr(arlsTempltPath.Item(intGpYNFlag)) xTemplt...

Drop Down List Question #2
I have a drop down list from 5 cells merged together so as I can read the length easier, I know I cant select a field from merged cells, is there any way that when I select my choice I can get cells either side of my selection A B F 12 Jan Apples $12.00 17 Feb. Pears $14.00 I have B Column as my range in drop down , how can I get the date and price to move as well? What I want to do is select Pears and the date, Item and price would move to say K L P Columns if my drop down list was in L column...

Error 554 5.5.2 "No valid recipients"
One of our departments is using a web application that is trying to send email using Exchange 2003 as its SMTP server. The web application is NOT using a native SMTP engine so there is no relaying involved. When the application points to the Exchange server and tries to send an email to an external recipient, it returns error 554 5.5.2 "No valid recipients". Sending through the same web application to internal users is successful. We have tested the following: 1.) Sent email from Outlook client to the external recipient using the Exchange server - this works fine. 2.) Teln...

Outbound SMTP #2
Hi Everyone, We have deployed Exchange 2003 in two different sites with a single domain. In both sites we have internet connections. So far we are using routing group connectors to transfers inter-site messages and have 1 SMTP connector to pass outbound mail to the internet in one site. For redundancy we have implemented, and is working fine, the reception of e-mail from any of our servers into the organization. We tried to create an SMTP connector for outbound mail in the other site to attain the same redundancy we have for reception of e-mails, but, once we create the connector, the use...

Average formula #2
I need a formula that would look at a month's worth of information and throw out any info that is unusual - (st.Deviation?) I really only want business days. Denise You mean like putting this in column B =IF(Abs((A1-Ave)/StdDev)>1,"This looks dodgy","") I have assumed that the data is in column A, you calculated the average of the data and put it in a cell named Ave, and you calculated the std dev and put it in a cell named StdDev. You can use the built-in formulae to calc average and std dev "Denise" <denise_blinn@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

Exchange Configuration #2
I have Exchange 2003 as a member of a 2003 Domain in a T1 . What ports do I need open in the T1 firewall and for what purposes? how do I access exchange from the outside? we have a web site on the outside thus, I am told that the web site needs an MX record - the IP of the exchange server. thanks, Raul Rego You will need port 25 for SMTP mail. Port 80 or 443 for Outlook Web Access. MX records really don't have anything to do with websites, but everything to do with being able to receive internet mail. So yes, you do need an MX record, but pointing to your mail server. "...

hosting multiple domains #2
Hi Im running exchange 2003 on a windows 2003 AD domain. I am trying to host a second domain on my server. I have created a group in ADUC and populated this group with the users whom i want to recieve the 2nd domain email address. I setup my email address policy and i search for this group based on the groups distingushed name. The policy runs fine, but only the group i created gets the 2nd domains email address, none of the users i put in this group do. Do i have to create another recipient policy based on a user attribute? this would mean that i would have to create two recipient policies o...

Significant figures #2
How do I get a number to be displayed in say 2 significant figures, all that I find in numbers formating is decimal places. Thanks. -- Turnipboy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Turnipboy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24527 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496623 From an earlier reply by Jerry W. Lewis =ROUND(A1, A2 - 1 - INT(LOG10(ABS(A1)))) note that you may get non significant trailing zeros best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove ...

send/receive dialogue box #2
I have ticked the box to remove details from my send/receive dialogu box. Cannot find how to get it back to show any errors etc. Thanks for any help Philk:confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

2 sets of data I need one line
I have two sets of data, height and distance and I want both to be on the same line and not two seperate lines. I would appreciate any help Thanks Hi, You need to create a xy scatter chart. Assuming you have already tried selecting both ranges of data and creating a chart try this instead. Select the y values and create a xy scatter chart. Then right click chart and use the Source data dialog to specify the x values. Cheers Andy Tim wrote: > I have two sets of data, height and distance and I want both to be on the > same line and not two seperate lines. I would appreciate any he...

exchange 2003 transaction logs #2
Hi, I just built a exchange 2003 server and used exmerge to import mail into the server. There was approx 25 gig of pst files. During the end of the exmerge the transaction logs filled up the drive and killed the exmerge. I tried to run a online backup but it failed because there was no space left on the exchange drive (exchange stopped also) What would be be best course of action to fix this? thx jason On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:55:23 -0600, "jason.sigurdur" <comp.techs@aspenview.org> wrote: >Hi, I just built a exchange 2003 server and used exmerge to import mail into...

date calculation #2
Hi, I want to prepare a Excel spreadsheet which calculates the balance of good in a store as, for eaxmple, follows. A B 1 Brought forward 200 2 manufactured 10 3 Sales 15 4 Balance =B1+B2-B3 I need to know wehther it is possible to change automatically b/f value in cell B1 to the Balance value in cell B4 at the start of everyday. ...

web link #2
Hi, I would like to update one excel sheet with a web page which is having some daily currency rates.It changes daily wise, Can anybody help in this regard . thanks in advance, with regards nowfal -- nowfal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10003 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275994 Nowfal If you have XL XP or 2003 you should be able to go to Data>External Data>New web query. Navigate to the page and select the relevan...

Outlook and Terminal Services #2
Client has a problem where a person installed something called the Outlook link manager (to export outlook stuff into access or someting) but it totally screwed up the default profile and some users when they connect to the Terminal Server. Is there a way to totally reset the outlook profiles to an original install state? The people are picking up things like the signature of the person who installed the app, and it now has word as the default editor and no matter how we try to reset the profile. the settings keep coming back. Jeff ...

Urgent #2
hi , just wana know that how can i create a binary file in vc++ 6. thanks Parijat I'm not sure you can create a binary file, but you can edit one by using Open With (the arrow next to the Open button on the Open File dialog). A file is a file so I suppose you could create any file then open it in binary mode and add whatever you want to it. It may be easier to just write simple program to create the binary file instead. Tom "PARIJAT" <parijat_3000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1157490650.007985.119390@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > hi , > just wana k...

Installation of CRM v3.0c fails with Outlook 2007 #2
There is this thread, which I wish to reply to but don't know how. Thread URL: http://groups.google.com.my/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/9a8dd21187c63f8f/70ec92d8b2203f30?hl=en&lnk=st&q=The+installed+version+of+Microsoft+Outlook+is+not+supported+by+the+Microsoft+CRM+client.+Please+upgrade+to+the+current+release+of+Microsoft+Office+Outlook.#70ec92d8b2203f30 Please see my solution at: http://zenetlife.blogspot.com/2008/01/installing-ms-dynamics-crm-client-v3c.html Hope this is useful. Regards, Eunice Hmmnnn - unfortunately, the conclusion in your blog is inco...

HELP #2
I recently cleaned my hard drive to the bone and reinstalled everything on my Windows 98SE computer. Now when I run Publisher 2000, after about 15 seconds up pops a window that says, "There was a problem starting the Office Assistant. Would you like to try reinstalling it?" I have the stand alone version of Publisher 2000. I've tried the "Repair" option without success. Isn't the Ofc Asst the paper clip in Word? I have Word 97. Anyone know the fix? -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! OFF2000: &q...

managed account test #2
This is a test to see if my account is showing up as a managed account. Todd, is it fixed yet? Craig This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0437_01C6E17C.8F50F680 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Craig, I think Todd is on vacation and I don't know if the replacements will = see it. Be patient. --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a rea...

Percent Change #2
I have a user that is trying to calculate a running total or percent changes for the year. We have already calculated the daily percent change for each day, and now they want to have a running daily total of the yearly percent change as well as an actual total of the percent that has changed. Any help would be appreciated. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200512/1 I see that your post hasn't been answered. You may want to give more detail. I'm having trouble visualizing what your starting point is and what you want to do. Since...

Import from Outlook Express #2
As I switch from Outlook Express to Outlook how can I import my e-mails without losing the original received dates? In OE - go to File-Export. "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18e801c3a8a6$4ea68800$a601280a@phx.gbl... > As I switch from Outlook Express to Outlook how can I > import my e-mails without losing the original received > dates? ...

Outlook and Attachments #2
Hi, How do you unblock attachments from an email because I need to take a file home that is two big for a floppy and outlook has blocked it. The file is a mdb file. As usual Microsofts support is more useless than a chocolate tea pot so I was wondering if anyone knew? >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >How do you unblock attachments from an email because I >need to take a file home that is two big for a floppy and >outlook has blocked it. The file is a mdb file. As usual >Microsofts support is more useless than a chocolate tea >pot so I was wondering if anyo...

Class not registered #2
Everytime I try and load an xls file I get the message: "Class not registered. Looking for object with CLSID:{AC9F90-E877-11CE-9F68- 00AA00574A4F}" Excel will load but I can't get the file to open. Any help would be very much appreciated. ...

upgrading from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 #2
hello. i'm having a bit of a problem upgrading from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003. i successfully ran forestprep and domainprep. when i get to the upgrade portion, i'm getting the following error when i select "upgrade" from the drop down: The component "Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services" cannot be assigned the action "Upgrade" because: - All Active Directory Connectors in the Windows forest must be upgraded to the most current version before you can upgrade Microsoft Exchange. The following ADC servers have not been upgraded: SERVE...

Rollup 2 Installation Problems
Have been trying to install rollup 2 for MSCRM 3. Keep getting an error as the installation checks the system configuration. The error message box sez: "Micorsoft.Crm.SE.TimeZoneUpdate.TimeZoneUpdatePatch.exe - Common LanguageRuntime Debugging Services Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. Process id = 0xbb4 (2996), Thread id = 0x1198 (4504) Click OK..." Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Paul McBride Hi, I believe rollup 2 is important and it should be possible to get it installed without any problem. I have it running in many international installa...

A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. #2
Every time my Outlook starts up I get a message that says: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" In the same dialog I get an option to allow this access for a period of time (default is one minute). My question is "how can I tell which program is trying to do this? I have Starfish (sync up with Motorola cell phone) and MapPoint installed. Can it be one of these? How can I be sure it is not a virus or a worm that is trying to do this? Did you notice it started right after you installed a new program, or did it ...