address at our domain, the messages replies that the address doesn't exist on
our company's mail server.

I am trying to customize the message so that if a user sends to a
non-existent domain.  Currently they get this:

"A problem occurred during the delivery of this message. Microsoft Exchange
will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this
message later, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system
administrator.

#554 5.4.4 SMTPSEND.DNS.NonExistentDomain; nonexistent domain ##"

I went through the DSN message on our hub server via get-systemmessage to
see the originals and try to match it up, but I can't seem to customize it.
I believe that I set 5.3.0, 5.4.4, 5.4.8.  Does anybody know how to customize
this one error message?  I know the syntax but I can't seem to find where
this particular message is to be found.  Thanks for any help.

I am running only Exchange 2007 sp2 rollup 1 on W2K3 SP2.

2 cas/hub in NLb
1 edge
2 mailbox
1 UM

Need Help Calling New Instance of MembershipUser Within Custom User Class
Hi. I am getting myself mixed up trying to tie together ASPNET 2.0's MembershipUser and ProfileBase in addition to come custom fields in the same User class. I am close, but am having a hard time accessing the MembershipUser methods - I geek getting "object reference not set to an instance of an object" or errors of that ilk. Could somebody please show me how to tie in MembershipUser into my User class? I am also open to putting both ProfileBase and MembershipUser into an interface but would appreciate if somebody could provide a code example of how to do this i...

New Exchange 2003 Server
I have an existing 2003 server running now. I will be migrating to new 2003 box soon, I have setup the new 2003 box and migrated my email account, but I am unable to send/receive emails. The migration is successfull, it populates outlook, but I get an error "unable to find object". I have put two rules in ISA 2004 one to allow incoming smtp and one for outgoing smtp. DNS entries are in place. Is there something I am missing, can someone please shed some light? Thanks, D When you say you can't send and receive emails, do you mean internally or externally or both? -- Neil ...

Copy and paste cahrt to new sheet-update data automatically?
If I have a chart set up oin one sheet and need the same chart on a differnet sheet, but with the data on the new shee represented...do I have to physically change the source on every sheet I copy it to or can it be "programmed" to do it automatically? (I have 100 sheets and 4 sheets to a page so am hoping I don't have to edit source data on all 400 charts.) Thanks in advance for any help! You'll find it easier if you copy the entire sheet, including charts and data, then pasting the new data over the data in the copied sheet. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Exce...

eConnect duplicate new RMA docid issue
Hi, Sir: I am using the new RMAType node in eConnect to create a new RMA record in GP. My concern is the duplicate new RMA docid. There's no new RMADocmentID method in Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.MiscRoutines.GetNextDocNumbers assembly. There's stored procedure, SVC_New_DocumentID to do that. But there's no table lock when you excute this: update SVC00999 set SVC00999.RETDOCID = Convert(char(12),(CONVERT(numeric(12,0),RETDOCID) + 1)), @newcallnbr = RETDOCID where SEQUENCE1 = 1 I just want to make sure when I update SVC00999, the table is locked and it's in ...

How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email
How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email Open a mail item and go to the View menu or there's a dropdown on the menu bar for it if you're using Word as your editor "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:378B4143-79F1-4F20-A8F8-352515FBCA8F@microsoft.com... > How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email Please give me the version of outlook go to options click on drop down arrow next to option and you will find Bcc -- test "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

new install email
Just installed CRM 1.2 and receiving an error message when sending email in the web client. "Missing Microsoft CRM key" I am sending the email to another user, I have a license and all roles including administrator. Anyone have an idea this is a brand new install Hi, Did you install the Exchange router ? if so can you check if this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM\mailserverurl is set on your CRM server ? -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni en l'�tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous conf�re aucun droit....

Export WLM from old PC to new PC
I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7 computer using Windows Easy Transfer. My contacts & favorites moved fine. Any suggestions? Use WLM's built in File/Export/Messages option on the XP unit, save to blank folder on a portable drive(external or flash), then Import on the Win7 machine. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "bairies" <bairies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CA8EF0-3EC5-4D2A-ACFE-AEB24F6E5B4F@microsoft.com... > I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7...

Adding new contact locks up Outlook
Our office is using Outlook 2003 & Windows XP. I have permission from another user to be an Editor on his contacts. Starting just 4 days ago (on Monday), when I try to add a new contact to his list, my Outlook locks up and uses 100% of the CPU processes until I stop it by using "End Task." I've checked for viruses (no viruses found) and run a scan for spyware (deleted all the spyware). Any other suggestions or has anyone else run into this problem? I'm thinking it's a permissions problem, but is it on my end, the other user's computer, or on the exc...

How to predefine mailbox size and other setting in exchange 2003 for new users
Hi, My requirment is that whenever I create a new user with mailbox in a specific container, by default setting for mailbox size, member of and other setting should automatically have some defined values. That is can we created a tempelate for a container and define the value of some fields. -Saket You can create "template" user accounts, yes. I'd make sure that they are disabled, but that should achieve what you want. When you want to create a new account using the template settings, you would just "copy" the template account. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP Mes...

how do I eliminate the nonsense word that is on each new email?
I've just installed Microsoft Offie Outlook, and each time I try to create a new email, this nonsense word is on the page, before I do anything: lkjdfdo How DO I rid myself of this annoyance? Appreciate the help. Anita Are you using word as your editor? find and rename normal.dot. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.s...

Messenger e-mail inbox open in new window...
Good day, all. About four times a year I try and see if I can get Messenger to act the way I want it to act. This has been going on for years. When clicking on the Messenger icon for the e-mail inbox, it always opens it in a new tab on my Start page. My IE7, (ver. 7.0.6002.18005) opens with three "Home Pages" in three different tabs. If I click on a link in one of my Start page Tabs, and open that link in a new window, stop it from loading up, and making sure that new window I just opened (with that one tab that I stopped from loading) is on top. I then bring up...

New to Access, need some help with a query
I need some help. I have basic Access experience and cant, for the life of me figure out what im doing wrong. Currently I have two tables: Table 1 with Fields: Category ID Sub Cat ID Product Term ID Product Name Description Table 2 with Fields: Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4 Field5 Field6 Field7 What I’ve been trying to do is create a query that will allow me to show a datasheet with specific changes to data and only certain fields. I need to see a datasheet like this: Field2 (from Table 2) Category ID (from Table 1) Field4 (from Table 2) Field5 (from Table 2) Field6 (from Table 2) Field1 ...

2007 Macro to Open File, Delete Contents, Save New File
I am tasked with the very tedious assignment of updating about 24 separate Excel 2007 files every week which require: - Open File of Current Week - Update Cell B7 with Week Beginning Date - Update Cell D7 with Week Ending Date - Delete Contents of Cells A10:L20 which have been updated throughout the current week - Save the updated file with a new Name corresponding to the Next Week Beginning and Ending Dates The number of files is growing and I need to find a more expeditious method of updating this very mundane task. I have attempted to write a Macro, but have not bee...

New Investment won't sync in Pocket PC
I've added a new investment in my desktop file but in the sync options, only the original 3 are being syncronized. Is there a way to force it to re-read the entire file. I've tried deleting the data on the mobile and I've tried uninstalling to reinstall but it keeps track of the old transactions and won't do a full sync. Which version of the client are you using? Have you looked at the readme file for it? -- Michael Gordon MVP "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BA3044D-D24A-448C-8DB5-0718E55A18FD@microsoft.com... &g...

Use 1 form to add new items to 2 databases and update junction tab
Hello, I'm having trouble with the concept of junction tables and forms (Access 2003). Suppose I am in charge of entering data into the databases and we have a new product with at least 1 new feature (never been entered into the base tables) - This is a rare instance but could happen. I would like to create 1 form that would allow me to enter a new ProductName and a new FeatureName. After I click the enter button, the tblProduct, tblFeature, and tblProductFeature tables will all be updated with the new values. Current Tables and structure tblProduct (ProductID, ProductName) - Pro...

new email via TOOLS-"Check for new mail"
I use OUTLOOK 97. Emails arrive every 20-30min automatically. Can I reset the time intervals that OUTLOOK checks for new mail? The only way I can receive emails which have just been sent is by going into TOOLS then clicking on "Check for new mail". The setting should be in Tools | Options, on the Mail Delivery tab. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:b9d901c3ec5a$3d0315d0$a601280a@phx.gbl, Sigi wrote: > I use OUTLOOK 97. Emails arri...

can I create a new resume?
I would like to create a new resume. Can you help? This is the Microsoft Excel newsgroup. I am unaware of any newsgroup that provides help with resumes, but perhaps you intended to post in the Microsoft Word newsgroup, in which case, this tutorial may help you: http://www.officearticles.com/tutorials/write_your_resume_in_microsoft_word.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "in need of help." <in need of help.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4245D9F3-C5CF-4C64-A70F-E8930F899954@microsoft.com... >I would like to create a new resume. Can you he...

How do I move Outlook Express Mail folders to new computer.
I am upgrading to a new computer. Both computers use Outlook Express 6.0. How can I move some of my mail folders to my new computer? Hi, Mike - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress...

can I use same Office 2008 serial # on new HDD?
sorry for the cross-post, I just discovered this forum. I changed the original 60GB internal drive in my Core Duo Macbook with a more spacious one. The previous drive had Office for Mac 2008 installed. I'm aware that Office for Mac 2008 could be installed on three computers, but might I be able to use that same serial number on this new drive? On 5/21/08 9:13 AM, in article Om875R0uIHA.420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, "Charlie" <whodiditandran@nospam.net> wrote: > sorry for the cross-post, I just discovered this forum. > > I changed the original 60GB internal drive ...

New Outlook client terminal server install scripts
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 desktop client for Microsoft Office Outlook Compatibility Release for Terminal Server Deployment Scripts Overview This deployment package helps you to install and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 desktop client for Microsoft Office Outlook� Compatibility Release in the Microsoft Windows ServerT 2003 Terminal Server environment. This deployment package is not compatible with previous releases of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM desktop client for Office Outlook. This tool must be used in conjunction with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook CD. This tool...

None of my Word documents will open, new or old or just created.
I've tried playing with the security levels, reinstalling the Office suite and still cannot get any files to open?! What happens if you open Word first and then try opening your document from inside Word? Does that work? Alternatively, could it be that the following applies? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/835404 Yves "Nicole" <Nicole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E653E7F-4D9F-4E0D-A11B-366F6B6B032F@microsoft.com... > I've tried playing with the security levels, reinstalling the Office suite > and still cannot get any files...

New to Money 2006
I was using Money 2004 and upgraded it to 2006 last night (God only knows, why :)). I started to hate the idea of Passport and Web Publishing my account details and so did not choose the Passport option. I was able to install with regular Money stand alone password and still update all my accounts by downloading them from the respective financial institutions (as I used to do with 2004). The problem is with MBNA America. I want to download the credit card transactions. But the online setup process is asking me for passport setup. I looked at the description of this bank on Microsoft site...

Import a Organization to CRM 4.0 within a new domain
Hi, I have imported a organization to a new SQL server within a new domain (our company was bought by another company). I followed the Microsoft instructions "How to move the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 deployment". I have mapped the users manually to the new names and domaim. I am out of play!! I cannot access longer to CRM. It says "No Microsoft Dynamics CRM user exists with the specified domain name and user id" I have also changed manually my name to the new one DOMAIN\name, in the Table "SystemUserBase" in the Column DomainName. Could someone help me? ...

Moving Exchange 2000 to a New Computer
Greetings! Currently, our company has one server running Windows Server 2000 and Exchange Server 2000. That current server is also our PDC. Our company is planning on purchasing a new server (likely running Windows Server 2003). The goal is to move Exchange from our current server to the new server. We will be keeping our current server as our PDC only and would like the new server to only be the Exchange server. We only have one domain and don't plan on creating another, BTW. I'm aware of the Exchange 2000 Move Server Method from (http://www.swinc.com) but I was wonderin...

endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet Insert a page break before the endnote separator. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet S" <JanetS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C...