new message in OWA missing body of email

Hello,
  When I use OWA and click on a new message the new window opens up ok
to do a new email. The body of the email is missing though, instead of
the white area there is just a red cross in the upper left corner.
When I do this on a different computer (a server) though the white
area is there. I suppose this is a common problem but hard to look up
with the right key words.

0
gregorme (4)

On Feb 24, 2:33 pm, "Greg O" <grego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   When I use OWA and click on a new message the new window opens up ok
> to do a new email. The body of the email is missing though, instead of
> the white area there is just a red cross in the upper left corner.
> When I do this on a different computer (a server) though the white
> area is there. I suppose this is a common problem but hard to look up
> with the right key words.

It's ok now, this link fixed it:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911829/en-us

0
gregorme (4)

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Problems with creating a newsletter

pasting chart getting source data from new location
I have a spreadsheet and chart of which I need several instances. When I copy and paste the sheet, the source data for the new chart is pointing to the original spreadsheet. My goal is to have a new sheet and chart that is independent from the original, however works the same way. New data entered into the new spredsheet will display on the the new graph. This functionality is by design but you can easily change the source of any chart. To do so, first click on the outside edge of the chart. Next, right-click on your mouse and select "source data". Finally, in the source...

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Setting up a new e-mail account

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Sending Email #6

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

OWA jumping mouse

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...