New Errors on Exchange 2003 SP2 Server

I am getting the following messages in Event Viewer...
This is obviously affecting the mail flow to our company.  It all started
yesterday so perhaps it started as early as this weekend or last week
without us noticing.  Can someone recommend a fix?  I have reinstalled
Norton AV using latest EXE and DAT and that did not fix it.  Anything else?

Event ID 2273
Worker process could not access metabase due to disconnection error. Marking
process as unhealthy.

Event ID 1000
Faulting application W3WP.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, faulting module
davex.dll, version 6.5.7651.61, fault address 0x000689b9

Event ID 7031
The IIS Admin Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has dne this 52
times.

Event ID 7034
The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 52 times.

0
amplee (6)

I wanted to share with everyone that removing GFI spam filter and Norton AV
10.1.5 worked.  I have sinced installed NOD32 (better AV anyhow).  I don't
think Norton was the problem though because I uninstalled it yesterday and
it was still affecting IIS / SMTP - now probelms GONE completely.

"AMP" <amplee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am getting the following messages in Event Viewer...
> This is obviously affecting the mail flow to our company.  It all started
> yesterday so perhaps it started as early as this weekend or last week
> without us noticing.  Can someone recommend a fix?  I have reinstalled
> Norton AV using latest EXE and DAT and that did not fix it.  Anything
> else?
>

> Event ID 2273
> Worker process could not access metabase due to disconnection error.
> Marking process as unhealthy.
>

> Event ID 1000
> Faulting application W3WP.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, faulting module
> davex.dll, version 6.5.7651.61, fault address 0x000689b9
>

> Event ID 7031
> The IIS Admin Service service terminated unexpectedly.  It has dne this 52
> times.
>

> Event ID 7034
> The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service terminated unexpectedly.
> It has done this 52 times.

0
amplee (6)

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

New Implementation

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003