Need one help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need some help that I am working in cousulting firm and we providing
solution to clinet as web base and mail base. We are microsoft ceritfied
partner and we using win2k3 ent. server on this server exchange2k3 and other
is win2k3 with IMail. Till upto now we are proving clients mail solution on
Imail base but now we are planing to charge more for mail solution and those
are interested to pay then we give them exchange mail solution. Now I having
one question in my mind is that in IMail I create diffrent diffrent domain
for different web site according to clients. Now only my organization using
exchange server. If I want to create mail boxes or mail server on this my
exchange server according to clinets domain like xxx.com and yyy.net so how
can i create these domain mail boxes so clients can access their own mail
box through owa or outlook. Please help to to find out solution.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,
Vicky Sam.

I had some difficulties here and there reading your question, but I have the
impression you want to provide OWA and Outlook mail for clients in different
domains according to their domain names.
What you need to do is:

1. Adjust the recipient policy to allow those domain names to be accepted
and designate the server as 'the server to handle mail for that domain'.
2. Create users in your AD with the appropriate mail addresses.
3. Point the MX DNS records of those domains to your Exchange server.
4. Provide your client with the account info to log on to their mail by
using OWA or perhaps by Using Exchange 2003 with HTTP over RPC.

If this is not exactly what you meant, please try to rephrase your question...

Kind regards,
M. Boks

"Vicky Sam" wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I need some help that I am working in cousulting firm and we providing
> solution to clinet as web base and mail base. We are microsoft ceritfied
> partner and we using win2k3 ent. server on this server exchange2k3 and other
> is win2k3 with IMail. Till upto now we are proving clients mail solution on
> Imail base but now we are planing to charge more for mail solution and those
> are interested to pay then we give them exchange mail solution. Now I having
> one question in my mind is that in IMail I create diffrent diffrent domain
> for different web site according to clients. Now only my organization using
> exchange server. If I want to create mail boxes or mail server on this my
> exchange server according to clinets domain like xxx.com and yyy.net so how
> can i create these domain mail boxes so clients can access their own mail
> box through owa or outlook. Please help to to find out solution.
>
> Thanking you.
>
> Yours truly,
> Vicky Sam.

0
MichelBoks (46)
10/31/2004 10:02:05 AM
Hi Michel Boks,

You didn't get my question. My question is follows,
1. I promot win2k3 ent server as domain controller and I put my domain name
is abc.com
2. I install on this server exchange2k3 and I configure all mail box of my
organization users
3. Now some clients want to host mail from this exchange server and I
register their domain name with enom domain registeration.
4. I hosted web site and make all PTR,A,WWW, MX record in dns server.
5. But how I can create mail boxes of client's domain in my this abc.com
server.
6. Like if my client's domain names is xyz.com and mnt.com then how can I
create mail box in abc.com. So my client access through outlook express or
OWA. I know DNS.

Please help me to how to work out multiple domain name on one windows and
exchange server.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,
Vicky Sam.

"Michel Boks" <MichelBoks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had some difficulties here and there reading your question, but I have
>the
> impression you want to provide OWA and Outlook mail for clients in
> different
> domains according to their domain names.
> What you need to do is:
>
> 1. Adjust the recipient policy to allow those domain names to be accepted
> and designate the server as 'the server to handle mail for that domain'.
> 2. Create users in your AD with the appropriate mail addresses.
> 3. Point the MX DNS records of those domains to your Exchange server.
> 4. Provide your client with the account info to log on to their mail by
> using OWA or perhaps by Using Exchange 2003 with HTTP over RPC.
>
> If this is not exactly what you meant, please try to rephrase your
> question...
>
> Kind regards,
> M. Boks
>
> "Vicky Sam" wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>>
>> I need some help that I am working in cousulting firm and we providing
>> solution to clinet as web base and mail base. We are microsoft ceritfied
>> partner and we using win2k3 ent. server on this server exchange2k3 and
>> other
>> is win2k3 with IMail. Till upto now we are proving clients mail solution
>> on
>> Imail base but now we are planing to charge more for mail solution and
>> those
>> are interested to pay then we give them exchange mail solution. Now I
>> having
>> one question in my mind is that in IMail I create diffrent diffrent
>> domain
>> for different web site according to clients. Now only my organization
>> using
>> exchange server. If I want to create mail boxes or mail server on this my
>> exchange server according to clinets domain like xxx.com and yyy.net so
>> how
>> can i create these domain mail boxes so clients can access their own mail
>> box through owa or outlook. Please help to to find out solution.
>>
>> Thanking you.
>>
>> Yours truly,
>> Vicky Sam.

Simply create and assign the appropriate SMTP addresses to the
mailboxes.
With recipient policies, you can accept for those domains.

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:27:52 +0530, "Vicky Sam"
<vicky_samant@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> is win2k3 with IMail. Till upto now we are proving clients mail solution
>>> on
>>> Imail base but now we are planing to charge more for mail solution and
>>> those
>>> are interested to pay then we give them exchange mail solution. Now I
>>> having
>>> one question in my mind is that in IMail I create diffrent diffrent
>>> domain
>>> for different web site according to clients. Now only my organization
>>> using
>>> exchange server. If I want to create mail boxes or mail server on this my
>>> exchange server according to clinets domain like xxx.com and yyy.net so
>>> how
>>> can i create these domain mail boxes so clients can access their own mail
>>> box through owa or outlook. Please help to to find out solution.

0
adavid (8731)

multiple owner for one account or for example contacts
Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact ??? I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner (crm user). Thans for answer On Aug 11, 3:24=A0am, "Rafal" <rkoczen_1...@o2.pl> wrote: > Could i assign more than one owner for example entity account or contact = ??? > > I want to all logged crm user to see My Activities the same for all owner > (crm user). > > Thans for answer Hi Rafal, No it is not possible to have more than one owner for any records. What you can do is make the "Open Activies&q...

Remittance number reset to one
All, We are facing an issue where the remittance number has been reset from 22K something to 1 and we are facing other issues due to that. The only changes that have happened prior to this is that another person was added to Great Plains system to process EFT. I am in a time crunch so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks! ...

HELP !! Recover .pst files
------------------------------------------------------------------------ A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the results, please visit http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=59517 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Question: Help? - answer - answer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I had outlook 2002 and probably due to oversized pst files outlook didn't work anymore , it hanged .I wasn't aware that this was the problem and upgraded to outlook 2003 thinking th...

Need Help with Percentrank formula
I'm looking at 100 companies and have their p/e ratios in column B. I want to identify the percentile of each p/e ratio in the group and extract the bottom 30 percentile. The problem is that for P/E ratios, the "worst" companies in the group have a negative p/e ratio (earnings are negative) and the best companies have a low positive ratio. So if looking at a set of companies with the following ratios: 10 15 100 -2 -7 8 6 45 9 5 I need a formula that identifies -7 as the worst, -2 as the second worst and 100 as the third worst. if I run =PERCENTRAN...

I need help creating a Bill of Lading using Excel.
I work for a small distribution company and I need help in addin formulas to a worksheet that I use as a template to create Bills o Lading. For those that do not know what a bill of lading is it is shipping document that usually consists of four identical pages excep that each page is numbered 1, 2, 3, or 4. It contains shippin information such as the Ship To address, material description, freigh billing info, purchase order numbers, and contract info between th freight carrier and the shipper. For the past several years a hav been using Excel worksheets as templates to create the b.o.l.s ...

HELP! Retrieving the application path?!
HELP! Hi, I need to retrieve the startup path (location) of=20 both an executable and dll file. I can=B4t find a function=20 for this, only _getcurcwd which retrieves the current=20 working directory, but this wont hold for long. In .NET there is Application.StartupPath, what=B4s the=20 equivalent in Visual C++? Thanx in advance... / Joel GetModuleFileName(Ex) -- Bjarne Nielsen "Joel" <joel@actson.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:068101c3c88f$747af6c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... HELP! Hi, I need to retrieve the startup path (location) of both an executable and dll file. I can�t...

Drop Down Menu Help #4
I created a drop down menu using Data|Validation in Excel 2003. The font size in the menu is too small. How do I change the font size? In a data validation dropdown list, you can't change the font size. There are a couple of workarounds here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font Roy wrote: > I created a drop down menu using Data|Validation in Excel 2003. The font > size in the menu is too small. How do I change the font size? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Need to reopen a closed PO
I have a purchase order with 4 line items that were all received. 2 line items where invoiced/matched and the other two line items were not and A/P needs to pay and match. Someone edited these two line statuses to be Closed and they are not available to enter/match invoices. I also cannot edit the line status in the Edit Purchase Order Status window ... the error is "This line item has been closed. You can't reopen it." The PO and lines items are still in the work tables ... is there any way around this? Thanks, Leslie There is no way to open a closed line item in GP...

Need help in list box
Dear Sirs , Could you please explain to me how could I place a question in allenbrowne.com and from where I can view the respond ? Now I have a question and I need your help , it is very urgent please . I am using Microsoft access 2007 and I have a table called =93Type Table=94 it contains tow fields : Typecode and TypeName , so when I have a new type I will add it to this table . I have a second table called =93Etape Table=94 it contains a several field and one of these fields called =93 type code=94 (take the data from the Type Table) I need to create a form to vie...

Please help w/ multiple replies
Is there a way to send the same reply to 400 messages in my inbox without doing one at a time? Any help appreciated. Thanks, Lee Create a rule to handle the reply, then run it now. You'll probably want to move the messages to a new folder and use Run now on the folder so it only replies to the messages you choose. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Excha...

Money 2002 Reconciled- Help
1st of all for all of you who can't get money to start, Use system restore, it will come back without a problem. Now for my issue. I began using money in July, and I started from there. Now I decided to get the entire year in so I could do my taxes. When I entered the info off of the earlier statements, it said that the starting and ending balance didn't match. I accidently hit reconcile and couldn't figure out how to get out (no back button, only next). Needless to say it somehow subtracted $4000 and I can't figure out how to go back in and fix it. Now my balan...

retrieving mail from another location on other computer. HELP
When i travel i don't always go with my own laptop. Can i access my outlook mail on the web ? If your mail provider makes it available on the web, yes. "Juliemrm" <Juliemrm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0191906-4B63-4020-AAC4-58041BD51703@microsoft.com... : When i travel i don't always go with my own laptop. Can i access my outlook : mail on the web ? Yes & No You wont be able to access the mail you have downloaded / sent within Outlook, unless its an imap account Otherwise see Tom's post "Juliemrm" <J...

I need 19:00
My sheet shows tool down times for a works project A1 = 19:00 (in time format) B1 = 7:00 (in time format) C1 = =B1-A1 which displays ############# How do i minus time after 00:00 0:00 If i take 19:00(B1) from 19:01(C1) it gives me the correct answer of 0:01, its just with numbers after 00:00. The WinXL default 1900 date system can't show negative times (times are stored as fractional days, so 19:00 = 0.791666667). The (Mac default) 1904 date system (Tools/Options/Calculation, check the 1904 date system checkbox) can, but the result would be -12:00 One solution would be to add 1 ...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

Help is needed with Conditional Formatting drudgery
I am trying desperately to reduce mouse clicks (and carpal tunnel syndrome risk!) with the following problem: I have 90 SETS of three price calculations, each trio equipped with its own drop down list which determines whether certain cells should be blacked out. The calculations are distributed among 30 tabs, an average of 3 sets of calculations per each tab. I have been copying the blank forms over the different tabs and I have been manually adjusting (a) the cell links for each drop down list and (b) all the conditional format formulas (I have been using the format painter to as m...

Still need help
I have a spreadsheet that is 3604 rows & 6 columns. Column E has only hyperlinks to URL's. I have filtered my data via column B. I tried to A-Z Column A. When I do, the hyperlinks do not stay with the data. The mask looks correct but when you scroll over the hyperlink you see a completely different URL.????? Can anyone tell me how to make sure the Hyperlink keeps the correct URL when filtering and sorting the data. "Tim Williams" wrote: > Try using the =HYPERLINK() worksheet function Thanks Tim for answering, hoping you're still there. I tried it and i...

Need help printing a single 4x6 postcard in Pub 2007
I set up my printer with the custom size. Then I created a new document in Publisher with the sheet size and page size as 4x6 (6" width consistent in all set ups). When I create my document, the ruler shows 4x6, but when I go to print, it's set up on a 8.5 x 11 page. I also tried setting up a document with multiple pages to sheet using a 6" wide sheet 2 up, but the print preview shows printing in the middle of the page. I've looked at all the help and forum questions I can find, and haven't been able to solve this problem. Any suggestions? Thanks. Which vers...

Seems my account is kinda "synchronized" with another one
Hello guys... 3 or 4 days ago I noticed that being connected in messenger suddenly the message that I was signed out because I connected from another location appeared... I freaked out... so I changed all my security settings... pw, secret question and answer, etc. This problem keeps going on and on (being signed out)... Also a friend of mine told me that she received an email that I didnt send... (it wasnt agressive, seems like it was written to another person... IDK) So... Maybe I think I'm not being part of someone hacking my account, because kinda nothing bad is happen...

help 04-08-10
I am so lost on this thing Do you have an existing email address? If so, what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? That part represents your mail service provider. Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to=20 set up an email program. If you need more help, tell us the name of your email service provider. If you currently don't have an email=20 address, we can help with that also. I see you posted with a live.com email address. Is that your real email address? Never post your real email address in a public place, unless you like to r...

a brand new query tool is out on beta, we need feedback, so you get a free copy #2
We at Nob Hill Software are working on a new query tool: http://www.nobhillsoft.com/MarieAlix.aspx?HeardVia=ptut You can read all about it on the above web page, but basically, its a very ambitious project to create what we call 'the query tool to end all query tools': everything you ever wanted, desired, dreamed about in a query tool, and then some. For that, we need people who will download it, use it, tell us what they think, what's good and what's not, and what they would like to see in the future. This program has been going on since winter 2009, and so far we've m...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Exchange is driving me crazy please help.
I have just started working at a company last weeek appearently they have lot of issues with Exchange. We have lost our email and our clusters went down for two hours. After sometime we figured out the service accounts for exchange and cluster was locked out for some reason. After unlocking the accounts manually. Cluster and the exchange came back online. Now internal users are unable to email to internal users on the other servers. Example server A can not send email to server B. We have three exchange servers in our enviroment and they are clustered. They can send emails to the inter...

Help
I recently had to reinstall Windows (XP) to fix some corrupt files. Everything works fine now. I went to open Money this morning and immediately got a message telling me that it couldn't find the file MyMoney.mny. I located it (it was in it's normal place) and opened it but Money isn't finding any infomation in it (it's over 2mb) I do have a back up on a floppy but it's over 2 weeks old and would rather not attempt to use it. Can anyone tell me why I can't access the data in the MyMoney.mny file or it's associated disk backup? Thanks, I found a back up file in C...

Exchange 2000 Information store error (Urgently need help)
We have Exchange 2000 service pack 3 and I have just found event ID 1025 - function name or description of problem SLINK: Ecupdate Error 0x8004010f on our Information Store. The store is running OK and we can send and receive mail. The event ID points a few things out but any help greatly appreciated. thanks -- Kath http://www.portsense.com/ng/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/2003/September/17/390282.cfm -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message news:FA54A12E-4C87-4B7C-B29F-8D4DC765F62...

I could really need your help on importing contacts into Outlook (Please?)
Hi all, I need to import literally 3000 contacts into Outlook. I need to do this for a survey I am conducting for my academic thesis (so, this is not a business problem, and I don't have much money to spend :-(. I am going to mail these companies and am going to send them a questionairre; therefore I need to have these records in Outlook. I want to do this via Excel (since importing it directly into Outlook is not possible due to the list format). Unfortunately, the list (in plain text) looks like the list on the bottom of my message (small example). (The list is Excel is in 2 column...