Need means of validating incoming mail's return address in Exchange 2003...

Not sure if this is the right group to post to. This utility would
reduce the amount of spam I receive along with using SPF. I have found
address validation software to process a mailing list but nothing to
validate at the mail server level. Thanks for any assistance.
0
USER7960 (1)

Slippin Through <USER@INVALIDDOMAIN.COM> wrote:

>Not sure if this is the right group to post to. This utility would
>reduce the amount of spam I receive along with using SPF. I have found
>address validation software to process a mailing list but nothing to
>validate at the mail server level. Thanks for any assistance.

I think you need to ask your question again. I don't know if you're
promoting a piece of software ("this utility"), or if you're looking
for software to "validate at the mail server level" (whatever that
might mean).

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

I need a macro