need help related to mail

Hi everybody,

I having problem in my organization that when internal users send mail to
internal users sometimes it not reach to recipient and also not given notice
to sender that mail delivery fail. Why its happen I don't know? Can anyone
tell me how to troubleshoot and how to find out why its happen? But one more
thing that in outlook its shows in send item box. then where is mail gone?
Anybody tell m or guide me.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,
Vicky Sam.

You have to provide a little more information about your architecture before
anyone will be able to help you.

--

regards,
Michael Abbaticchio

"Vicky Sam" <vicky_samant@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everybody,
>
> I having problem in my organization that when internal users send mail to
> internal users sometimes it not reach to recipient and also not given
> notice
> to sender that mail delivery fail. Why its happen I don't know? Can anyone
> tell me how to troubleshoot and how to find out why its happen? But one
> more
> thing that in outlook its shows in send item box. then where is mail gone?
> Anybody tell m or guide me.
>
> Thanking you.
>
> Yours truly,
> Vicky Sam.

0
nospam6185 (535)

Help: Money Transfer Transaction Dates
I was using Money 2001 and recently upgraded to Money 2004. One the issues i've had with both Money and prior versions of Quicken is the inability to accurately record the dates for money transfers from one account to another (especially from a Checking account to a Credit Card) where the posting dates are different. For example... If i transfer x dollars from my checking account to pay off my MasterCard... my bank statement shows the transaction occuring on 01 OCT 2003 whereas my credit card statement shows the transaction occuring on 30 SEP 2003. When entering the transfer / payment...

Sending Mail problems
client, Outlook 2002, SP2 server, Exchange 5.5, SP4 When I send an email it just sits in the Outbox until I click on either my Inbox, another email, or another folder, then the email will send from the Outbox and appear in the Sent Items. Also, I constantly need to hit Send/Receive to check for new emails. I checked all my settings and Outlook is setup to send/receive Immediately when connected. Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm having the same problem and also posted the same question (about an hour after you did, as it turns out). If someone res...

Please Need an Example!
I need an example of how to concatenate two column into one drop down box and how to do a VLookup for a drop down box. Thank you. If you mean a data validation dropdown, you can use a worksheet formula to combine the values in two columns, then show the combined values in the data validation list. There's an example on the following page: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Under Data Validation, look for "Data Validation Columns" For VLookup, there's an example here: http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html TotallyConfused wrote: > I need an...

Help... Custom entity may have damaged the db
I created a custom entity for a client, then, upon creating a relationship Lookup to Opportunities, the screen froze. When I shut it down, I went back into the customization menu, and was told that the server was unavailable. I think that stopping the Relationship process may have hurt the db. Is there a way to roll back? I would check the event logs on both the CRM web and sql server. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "MD" <MD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3759DD21-0E71-4AEC-8425-358C17E706...

Re: Comparing Data Need to Include & Exclude

backup help
Greetings, XP Pro, I have tried to backup to an ext hd thru the wizard and with run...ntbackup.exe..etc.. and both ways, it freezes when I start backup. What do you suggest? Thanks, JS haven't done an ntbackup in a while because I use disk imaging. however, what you might try to do is to create the backup file on the hard drive. then copy the archive over to the external disk. -- db���`�...�><)))�> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - ...

Need a formula for multiple sums in a cloumn when rows vary
I am making a invoice I need a total for each truck, with a grand total at the end. The number of rows for each truck in the amount column will vary. Is it possible to have the text truck total to the left of the total? A small example below, there will be more entries under each truck and more trucks also. tr# date hrs rate amount 3 4/12/10 10 50 500 4/13/10 5 50 250 truck 3 total 750 4 4/10/10 1 50 50 truck 4 total 50 and so on ...

Help - Money 2005
Help, Everything was working fine, then all of a sudden none of my online services were working. it gets stuck in the "update in progress' status, and always says there is an error. I've tried reinstalling, money, i've tried restoring from backup, i've also tried disabling online services and reenabling them. The consistent message that I keep getting is "To set up your accounts, you must be online. Please close Money, and then sign in to your file. When you sign in, make sure the Work offline box is cleared. " However, I'm not offline, the box isn&...

Help with counting user entered text values
Hi, Version: Excel 2000 Situation: In Column G, I will have testers entering in their initals. I would like to display the tester's initals in column H of another worksheet with the number of times that set of intals appeared in column G on column I of the other worksheet. The catch is that I do not have a list of the testers initals ahead of time, so I'll need to pull them from column H. Thanks for any and all help in advance, David Hi David, H10: DAL i10: =COUNTIF(G:G,H10) or if you don't want to see 0 if H10 is empty I10: =IF(H10="","",COU...

help
Hello, I imported some transactions and later deleted them. Now when I try and import from my bank, M2004 does not import them. I have to manually enter them. Is there a way to tell money to import again? Money acts like it is out of sync with my bank transactions. Thanks for the help. Frank In microsoft.public.money, Frank wrote: > >I imported some transactions and later deleted them. >Now when I try and import from my bank, M2004 does not import them. I have >to manually enter them. > >Is there a way to tell money to import again? Not short of disabling online acce...

Opportunity needs to display Account and Contact
We are using opportunities to track our forecasted sales. There are multiple contacts with an account, so Opportunities are linked to the contact person. However, when viewed from a list of all opportunities, it just diplays the Contact Name - not the underlying acount the contact is associated with. We need to have the company name on the account also displayed. Any ideas how to do that? I thought about mapping accountid on the contact records to the opportunity and then displaying that field...but it is a system field with a data type that cannot be added (Lookup). Any other ideas, abs...

Freezing of Windows
Ok, I will try to give a brief summation of the issue: Brand new computer I built (Biostary Mobo), AMD 4600, 2 gig RAM, 250 SATA hd, KVM switch, Lab tech mouse and generic keyboard. The computer has XP SP1, SP2 and SP3 (over the history) on it. Freezes periodically, the mouse will no longer click but moves around. It boots fine, but this freeze occurs when running firefox, ie, office etc. You cannot type or do anything else with the computer - alt cnt del does not work. Needs to be shut off to do anything. Occasional message - HD failure - but boots if left alone. Reinstalled W...

Lookup help #2
I am using vlookup match to pull data from a .CSV file and I need to list in my new sheet any data that is held under a certain name, if that name is repeted the first entery of that name my lookup picks up continuously. How would I be able to use a lookup that would pick up all the enteries under that name going through a long list of data? Thanks -- Barky ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Barky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14914 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265...

how do I import my address book from another e-mail account
I have peoplepc as my current isp and want to cancel that account. I need to export my address book to a .csv file in order to import it into my outlook account. How do I do this Once Outlook is set up and running, Import your csv file, within outlook "chivagirl" <chivagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:920E815F-A2D0-4578-AA74-D2CD6D138E05@microsoft.com... >I have peoplepc as my current isp and want to cancel that account. I need > to export my address book to a .csv file in order to import it into my > outlook account. How do I do this ...

Changing web hosting company. Any change to Exchange needed?
Sorry for the newbie post. Our IT person left to buy a fast food franchise & we're a bit short on knowledge here for the time being. We are looking to change the company we host our website with. We also run Exchange off our own in-house server (here in the office). Will redirecting our Nameservers to the new hosting company have any effect on our e-mail processing? I guess I'm asking if our website hosting account is in any way linked to our Exchange processing or if there are any setting in Exchange that we need to update. I'm guessing not. This is probably super dum...

Help with Quotes
Ok here it is and I'm stuck big time... I'm developing somewhat of a "Fat" quote system that requires a specialized way of doing things. It's the backwards way of doing things but I have to be able to place multiple quantities on each product. Well I want to be able to have products in my catalog to have these multiple Quantities but when I put custom fields in the Product I have no way of transfering this information to the Quotes Product. Looking for some much need sage like enlightment on how to do this... Thanks ...

attachments become unreadable and mail turns to winmail.dat
Hi, Since I upgraded part of the organisation to win2k3 AD and 3 out of 6 servers tot exch2k3 I'm having problems with users using outlook2000 to send mail with PDF-attachments. At first send half up to three quarters of the addressees reply that the attachment is unreadable, if you forward the message which was originally sent to these users they can read it most of the time, sometimes a third forward is required. Any ideas what might be the problem. Apparently outlook Xp and Outlook 2003 don't have this problem. Furthermore, since last week some mails have their attachments...

How to make my email address in my signature block a mail hyperlink?
Why can't I make my email address in my signature block of my Outlook 2000 appear as a hyperlink? In other words, it looks like my email addy but when someone clicks on it I want it to bring up the new mail message window with my email address already filled in. Try prefixing yer address with mailto: as in mailto:spin@spin.com That seems to works even in OL's plain text mode. On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:09:28 +0100, "DL" <david.littleboy@DONTBUGMEpgen.net> wrote: >Yr email address is allready contained in any mail you send,ie 'reply', why >would you...

Need help to sync Outlook with laptop
I am new to Office (2003) Outlook and would like to find a wizard or step by step instructions on setting up my Vista Laptop to sync with my XP Desktop on the same network. I need to keep both my Outlook calendar and e-mail in sync on both computers. I have no idea how to get started. I'd appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction. -Bill A good start is here: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- Bill R MVP "William" <wyum@msn.com> wrote in message news:eoRrgpy4HHA.5796@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I am new to Office (2003) Outlook and wo...

Help inserting SYMBOLs in VBA
Using Insert -> Symbol, I am able to insert symbols into a worksheet. How can I do this programiatically from VBA? I've tried recording a macro to see but running that same macro inserts a question mark ("?") instead of the symbol I inserted when recording the macro. Thanks -Ed Take some notes when you do it manually--keep track of the codes you're using. This worked ok for me: With ActiveSheet.Range("e1") .Value = Chr(38) .Font.Name = "Wingdings" End With Ed Landau wrote: > > Using Insert -> Symbol, I am ab...

do people need to be out of GP for the backup
Hello: I was surprised to find out just now that, unlike with making a manual backup of a SQL company database, you cannot use the GP 9.0 File...Backup utility to backup a company if users are in that company. (SQL manual backups DO let you make such backups, even if people are in the company.) Now, let's say that you want to take advantage of the Schedule feature of the GP backup window. Moreover, let's say that users are still logged into GP while the scheduled backup is running. A "regular" SQL database backup plan will allow a backup to be performed even if use...

Help on Integration
Hi Everyone, I am integrating MS RMS with another product using a DLL. I want to store some of my details in the RMS database (very small text messages like TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL, FAILURE, INTERRUPTED) for Reports and future references... I'll be very thankful if someone can help me on how to connect to the RMS database and how to store the messages in the database for Reports and Reconcilations... Thank you very much... Sri.... Srikanth wrote: > Hi Everyone, I am integrating MS RMS with another product using a DLL. > I want to store some of my details in the RMS database (very s...

making an image transparent
ok so I looked into this and I can't figure it: 1. Does Visio 2000 support transparent images? I guess if the answer is "No" we need not go further. 2. I have 2 images (one .jpeg and the other .rtf, but I guess I could make them anything) and I would like to overlay them over each other and have the top one to be transparent. I am a total Visio beginner and have no idea what I am doing. Any help in lame beginner terms would be greatly appreciated. thanks My understanding is that transparency was added in Visio 2002. While Visio 2000 and 2002 share the same file format,...

Help! Problem running pst19upg.exe via SMS
I have written a vbscript that will utilize pst19upg.exe to strip a password from a pst file. (You may be asking yourself, why write a script to do this when you can do it from the cmd line? Well, this script is part of a much larger script, but I need this piece to work first.) Well, when I run the script out-of-pocket on my pc, everything works great and the passwords are removed. However, when the script is imported into an SMS package and pushed to my pc this way, the script fails completely. I have checked to see if this is a permissions issue, and that does not seem to be the case. An...

Chart help #3
I am unsure if I can use any chart to show the following simple comparison with the total and detail changes. Plan Actual Sept orders 50 40 New orders 0 20 (for Sept) Cancelled orders 0 10 Total orders 50 60 Your advice is appreciated. Ray Take a look at Jon Peltier's site about waterfall charts. http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#Falls "Ray" <NoSpan-lizhiqiang1@GMail.com> wrote in message news:e7ZMmc%23yFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.g...