NDRs forwarding to external contact

Hello,

I have setup a contact with an external address, I then forward a
user's email to this contact (as well as to their local mailbox).
The forward works fine from within Exchange from internal users, but if
an external user sends to this user, it delivers only to their internal
mailbox and bounces for the external (#5.5.0 smtp;551 This is not a
relay host).
I appreciate Exchange shouldn't act as an open relay, but this is only
specific, preconfigured email addresses. Do I have to enable this
somewhere else?

0
hairyfish (1)

In ESM Navigate to Global Settings container, Internet Message Formats,
then in the right pane d-click Default, click Advanced and set
check-boxes accordingly.

--

Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)

export CRM contacts\mail address's to outlook
Is there a way that anyone knows how to AUTO export and import the contacts from MSCRM, into outlook contacts. either by using windows scheduler or some other means. I have a client that will be using CRM with ExactTarget so having the ability to send mailshots on behalf of others (like outlook). BUT not all of their users have access to CRM, they want to have some scheduler to auto export the crm mail contacts out of CRM and into a public folder contacts list. Anyone got some great ideas? cheers J -- Thanks again for all the help Hi, We are using scrib from scribesoft, who can sche...

Control Access to groups of contacts
I have a client who wants to have a master contact list so he can see the entire list. He has a handful of clients who will need to be able to view overlapping subsets of those contacts, but should not be able to view the entire list. Can access control be applied at this granularity? User Attributes or other Security groups are acceptible components of this access control. For instance, UserA needs to see contacts 1, 3 and 5 UserB needs to see contacts 1, 2, and 3 UserC needs to see contacts 2, 4, and 5 UserD needs to see contacts 1, 3, 4, and 5 ...

how retreive outlook contact and calander file from crashed PC?
Hi, WinXP home stopped loading this afternoon. I pulled the 2.5 " drive and have it in an external bay and plugged it into a laptop via the USB port. The drive is fine. I copied off most data files, but can't get to the desktop. It tells me I don't have adm. permission. There's one file there I want to get, but so far, no luck. Is there a way to retrieve the files Outlook 2007 uses for the calander and install/import them to a different Computer? That's my main concern right now. If so, is it as simple as copying a file and pasting it? Any help much appriciate. Mike...

Copy my contacts to disc on a disc in Outlook 2003
I want to copy my e-mail contacts to a disc. I have Outlook 2003. I found out a way to copy to a xls file,but it comes out with too many columns. I would rather just copy it the way it is my contact folder, alphabetically or the way it is in my address book. Your Contacts are not separate from the rest of your Outlook data, so you would copy your entire data file. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com...

I cannot read forwarded messages. I only get an email address
For some reason, when someone forwards a message to me all that shows up is the email address of the person who originally sent the message. Any ideas? Change your View>Encoding setting. "Michelle10000" wrote: > For some reason, when someone forwards a message to me all that shows up is > the email address of the person who originally sent the message. Any ideas? ...

importing email and contacts from a file
I'm running Outlook 2007 and want to import my mail and contacts (address book) from the saved files of my older outlook. I've already been using Outlook for a few weeks and I was wondering if I can merge the existing e-mails with the mails in the file? Is it possible? Thank you! mgm Never import Outlook data. To merge the files, just open the older file and copy what you want from it into the new file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "mgm" <mgm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eLGbc2MoHHA.1388@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I'm running Outlook 2007 and ...

Exchange 5.5 and Public Contact Folder
We have a public folder that contains contact items. We'd like to know who creates each contact in the folder. Is there anyway to see who created an item in there? thanks if you change the view on the folder and add the "from" field, you should be able to see... "Steve" <sschmeg@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OVaz%23mnxEHA.2752@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > We have a public folder that contains contact items. We'd like to know who > creates each contact in the folder. Is there anyway to see who created an > item in there? > > thanks > >...

Entourage won't forward attachments
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have a user that is no longer able to forward attachments. When she clicks Forward on a message that has attachments the message is preserved but the attachments are lost. I know she could use &quot;Forward as Attachment&quot; but then the person on the receiving end of the message has to open the original message to get to the attachment. These are just normal files in the attachments, jpeg's, pdf's ect. Also, the machine is running fully updated 13.0.4 entourage EWS conne...

Making custom form default for contacts
Hello: I am a beginner with Outlook. I am a new hire in a department that uses Outlook contact information in a Word Mail Merge process. I am teaching myself how this all works, and have been doing ok, but I am struggling with forms, particularly the form used for contacts. I don't have any problems modifying the form (for example to add FirstName and LastName fields), but I am very confused about how to get Outlook to use my modified form instead of the default custom contacts form. It seems to me that this should be a simple property setting, but I've had no luck tinkering w...

Lost contact list 04-22-10
I amusing Windows live mail...it had no problem picking up my contacts from Outlook Express. Now that I syncronized messages from my Hotmail e-mail account and my Telus email account into Windows Live, my contact list is only the two contacts from the hotmail account. All the rest are gone. They are still in the Address Book, but I cant access them How can I get it back into Windows Live Mail ??? Help please. You signed into the Hotmail account when you started Windows Live Mail. This is optional and not at all related to getting your mail. When you sign in, WLM sync...

What file to look for on my hard drive back up to recover my Entourage contact list?

Select Records that fall in an external set of ranges (subquery)
HiI have not done subqueries before so I am a bit confused. I have twotables1 - Phone Numbers - (converted to be numeric) (with other fields forlater) and2 - Exchange codes - multiple entries for code with 3 fields -Exchange name (duplication) - Start Range and End Range.I want to return a list of phone numbers that fall into the range fora certain exchange.For example - MRSPOO has 4 entries in the Exchange Table with 4distinct ranges. 200-299, 307-788, 997-1102 and 2036-6698. I would like to be able to return all the phone numbers for a singleexchange code that I would select (using a query...

Automatically forward spam
I have used the "Customize" menu to create/assign hyperlinks so that a new message window will automatically come up with the contact's name in the "To" box. Now I want to forward a message using a hyperlink. Usually my spam is just annoying, but sometimes I get really dangerous spam that wants me to enter my bank account information. I want to forward that to: spam@uce.gov which is an agency that tracks this sort of thing. Is there a way to assign a hyperlink to forward a spam mail to them? ...

MSN Messenger 4: Forwarding Messages to Mobile Device?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3170242457_31400555 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Am I misunderstanding MSN�s mobile device feature? Under the Mobile Preferences, it says �Set up or edit account so my contacts can send messages to my mobile device�. So I�ve set my account up...but how is it activated? I thought it would work like AIM�s forward to mobile device feature. --B_3170242457_31400555 Content-type: text/html; ch...

Email from non-CRM contact
I am getting ready to start customizing CRM for a Service implementation. The majority of support requests will come via email queues. Users will then convert to a case. About 80% of the emails will come from CRM contacts. The other 20% will come from non-CRM contacts. What is the best way to manage these emails? IE: do we have to create a CRM contact before creating the case? If not, can we just associate the case to the Account and list the originating email address directly on the case form? How are other people handling this scenario? ...

Importing accounts and contacts from cdf using CRM migration assistant : nothing happens
Hello ! I spent almost the night to import datas for my small business, everything seems fine in the cdf database, but when I try to move data using the assistant, nothing happens, no records are pumped, and I have no errors. I customized some attributes in the account element, prepared the cdf database from CRM, imported my data ( 11000 accounts ) in cdf, checked the requested values ( seem fine - I use no guid, it's right ? ) and when I execute the import procedure, select only accounts and contacts, everything goes fast, and finally show 0 records moved of 0 : I am having th...

running external program, waiting for completion
I'm trying to start an external utility from a C++ program, but I'm having some problems I've tried various approaches, but all seem to suffer from the same problem: I can start the utility but if I try to wait for it to exit, then I'll wait forever (& the utility never seems to start running). One example: SHELLEXECUTEINFO ShExecInfo = {0}; ShExecInfo.cbSize = sizeof(SHELLEXECUTEINFO); ShExecInfo.fMask = SEE_MASK_NOCLOSEPROCESS; ShExecInfo.hwnd = NULL; ShExecInfo.lpVerb = _T("open"); ShExecInfo.lpFile = "c:\\xxx\\yyy\\zzz.exe"; ShExecInfo.lpPar...

NDRs generated due to viruses/spam
Has anyone come up with any way to combat returned mail that is generated due to viruses sending out from the spoofed addresses of legitimate users on your mail system? I have a user who gets quite a few NDRs due to "no recipient", "full mailbox" etc, for emails he hasn't actually sent. Seems obvious that it's a virus infected machine out there (or a spammer) that is sending these out "from" his SMTP address, and he gets stuck deleting the NDRs from the remote mail systems the viruses are sending to. Any solutions other than blocking the domains t...

Relationship between Contact and Opportunity is not shown on C. Si
Roles assigned to contacts in sales projects (opportunities) are not visible on the contacts side. Neither when the opportunity is open nor when it has been closed. Such, you are not able to see in which projects the contact was/is involved. This is clear break in the UI, where information should be accessible from all referred objects. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this ...

Allowing rules for auto-forwarding mails over OWA
Hey guys! I want to allow OWA-users to make a rule, which auto-forwards mails. But the users always got an error and the message to try it again in a few minutes. Facts: - it doesn´t mather if the recipient is an domain-user or not - users can create such a rule over desktop-outlook, but not over owa - users can create all rules except auto-forwarding! - Exchange version: 2003 sp1 And the error message is ... ? dOcToR bEaT wrote: > Hey guys! > > I want to allow OWA-users to make a rule, which auto-forwards mails. > But the users alway...

CRM Contacts in Outlook Address Book
Hi, We have successfully installed the Outlook clients for CRM 3.0 - both the offline and the online version. All users have the same Accounts and Contacts available in the Outlook Address Book under the Microsoft CRM section. But the relations available are not immediately explainable - they dont seem to be related to the Local Data filters and there seem to be no relation to any configuration setting or saved search. What data is shown here?. Any help on this? TIA! Items in the address book include all instances that you can see which have a primary email address. These are unrelated ...

add contacts to email addressbook, when option greyed out?
if i goto contacts/properties/outlook address book , the option to "show this folder as an address book is greyed out. i cannot use the conternts folder or any othe folder i have created as a adress boook it always remains greyed out. any ideas please? Create a new mail profile - you have given precious little information on your setup but I would bet dollars to donuts that you attempted to transfer your data using Windows Easy Transfer. That never works for OUtlook data without creating a corrupt profile. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...

Using a custom form kills forward/reply arrows in the inbox?
Hi, I installed a custom email form in Outlook 2000 and the "Forward" and "Reply" arrows on mails in the inbox disappeared. The arrows reappear on new mails when I swap the default back to IPM.Note but as I really have to use this custom form the absence of the Forward/Reply indicators is a pain. Has anybody come across this issue before? Is there a method to turn these "flags" back on or do I have to dig into the code in the custom form? The custom form is just a modied IPM.Note that provides access to a COM plugin. Thanks! Fin Known issue, dating back t...

Duplicate (Ghost) Folders in Contacts
After a major crash of our company's Exchange Server I now have multiple contact folders with the same name when I go to email a message and go to the address books to find the name. They do not appear in the Contacts only when I click on TO: in an email message. For instance I have a folder called Distribution, there are two of these folders displayed. One works and the other when you click on it puts up an error ("The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not ha...

Import Calendar and Contacts
How do import contacts and calendars from a previous version of Outlook 2007on an older computer? You would never use Import for this. Use one of the supported methods we post here daily. Need help reading this group? -- Russ Valentine "EDMDBill" <EDMDBill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:609B8447-351F-467E-8575-FE168280B48A@microsoft.com... > How do import contacts and calendars from a previous version of Outlook > 2007on an older computer? Here. I found this post which I make almost daily: Take a look at these pages for info on Outloo...