NDR Report

We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address:

        550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address

Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the
Custom Recipient.  I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain
a sender address.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

BSchmidt

Have you contacted the recipient's admin folk on this?

BSchmidt wrote:
> We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address:
>
>         550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address
>
> Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for
> the Custom Recipient.  I have checked the outgoing messages and they
> do contain a sender address.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>
> BSchmidt

0
lanwench (7567)
12/23/2003 12:26:34 AM
"BSchmidt" <kw_bschmidt@msn.com> wrote:

>We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address:
>
>        550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address
>
>Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the
>Custom Recipient.  I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain
>a sender address.
>
>Any ideas?

Contact the other server's admin and have him reword the error
message?

What happens if you send a message to a *single* SMTP address in that
domain?

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP